Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. (5204 Views)

Replying This Topic; Https://www.nairaland.com/6859997/yorubas-please-stop-engag / Yorubas Please Be Vigilant / Yorubas, Please Lets Not Get Carried Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Modified: I appreciate the mods for bringing back the thread.

Afer going through many thread and then doing some thinking, I think we are stooping low because when you argue with a mad man in the market square at the top of your voice from a distance people will not know who is who.
I see these people as troublesome people who are not afraid to drag anyone to their extremely low level. If you go through nairaland, you will see that igbos have problem with Hausa, Fulani, Edo, Ijaw, Itshekiri and even people outside Nigeria. Never have I seen Yoruba people so hateful until the igbos started attacking us prompting us to reply. They are winning because people already think we are like them. I saw a comment yesterday that called out Yoruba and Igbo for tribalism saying “shame on us both” and i felt very ashamed. Since the time I read the post I have not made any comment against them even though I have seen their work especially with Tinubu’s visit to OUK. I realized they are just naturally mischievous and hateful. Also there’s a thread on how the Ngwa (a igboid group) are really bad. After opening the thread I realized this hate is not just against Yoruba but it’s in them to hate. Now why go through the mud with them?
I know it’s hard to ignore an elephant in the room but we shouldn’t become something now that will stick because when it sticks like them we might start telling our children how some tribes are very bad and they too will pass it to their children making the next generation really hateful which is what’s playing out in igboland right now. I will close this post the same I opened it. When you fight dirty with a mad man from the distance people will not know who is who.
I will attack some screenshots that should tell you that you don’t try to make sense with someone that doesn’t want the sense.
Ejo eyin Omoluabi, Omo Oodua, omo ku ootu, oojire bi? Aji sebi Oyo laari, oyo o ni sebi baba eni kookan.
Please don’t let them turn us into a tribalist. They have tried to create many moniker under different tribe including our own Yoruba to attack us.
When you see I’m not Igbo but….
Im Yoruba but… that’s a signal just let them be please.
Olorun a ran wa lowo o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by helinues: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2021
Toh

I guess some of you people are just waking up.

If it's not Igbo's opinion/ideas, it's DBA.

Why wasting time engaging with such people.

Hardly they will exchange 3 replies without name calling, accusing and attacking

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by silvoclaira: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Oya na
Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
They're the only tribe dat has problem wit all tribes in Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Please I wrote this post not to start a tribal bashing but to stop tribalism between Yoruba and Igbo. If I wrote softer than this they would say that I’m begging them.
helinues:
Toh

I guess some of you people are just waking up.

If it's not Igbo's opinion/ideas, it's DBA.

Why wasting time engaging with such people.

Hardly they will exchange 3 replies without name calling, accusing and attacking
Bros I tire and it’s not funny.
I wish my brethren will understand that we are stylishly becoming something people know us not to be that’s “tribalist” and I think these guys are doing this on purpose. They always have an agenda and always so coordinated. You will figure they are always saying the same thing even if it’s not the same thing they supported the previous day I feel so ashamed knowing that I have Igbo friends. I wonder what happens if they see my nairaland account comments. Makes me feel bad because deep down that’s not who I am.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by AntiBMC(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yes...and Fulani ppl are loved by all tribes.

Early morning gibberish.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by iyapont: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Are u surprised? grin don't fall for this lie that 'WE IBOS LOVE OURSELF SHIT' grin it's all lies grin

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by Noblechykk(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2021
You are just everything you accused Igbo of.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by Terorislam: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Op you must tell us the type of Yoruba you belong to, are you a real Yoruba or you are just an ordinary local Yoruba Muslim miscre.ant, youruba problem is not with the good people of igbos But within themselves with muric saying Yoruba Muslims will not vote Yoruba Christian bla bla, igbos are not the once that are renaming villages into Mecca and Medina in Oyo State, Yoruba Muslims in Oyo State asked their members not to buy or sale to Yoruba christians, pls face your problem and leave the good people of Igbo alone

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by LLiKYekoba: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yes everyone hates Eboes and love our yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allah

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by yuping(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2021
But some people bashing are doing it for fun
Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by gentiles(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
We die here together, i am on nairaland to bash anything bashable. I will never watch while those descendants of ape, people without history, cursed congo jews start attacking my great yoruba tribe, alaye make you no slack ooh, make u just give those akpu munching gorillas as e dey hot
You are not in anyway different from them. Igbo and Yoruba are like bread and butter. Both tribes are a disgrace to other southern tribes. Yoruba's are too local, uncivilized and abusive. While igbos are naturally hateful, deeply tribalistic and very hostile people. You both deserve each other

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Any foreigner going through nairaland will see Nigerians through the lenses of what we wrote here. They’ll go home and tell their people Nigerians are tribalistic. We should be ashamed of what tag. Before we shout Black Lives Matter

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by tollyboy5(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
We die here together, i am on nairaland to bash anything bashable. I will never watch while those descendants of ape, people without history, cursed congo jews start attacking my great yoruba tribe, alaye make you no slack ooh, make u just give those akpu munching gorillas as e dey hot
I've been on naira land since 2015 , i don't engage in tribal stuff no more.
No matter the fact and evidence people will hide from the truth.

I can counter a nay sayer without insulting . we should all deviate from using foul words on NL

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Werey dey disguise

Tinubu will stone you to death for trying to provoke the igbos with this bullshit of yours especially in this period that election is around the corner

Tinubu is in Abuja begging Kanu to drop his presidential ambition for him and you're here trying so hard to put sand sand for his garri

Are you not mad ? grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by yuping(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
I'm ashamed to admit the truth because is painful to me because I have lots of friends I grow with, they are the only tribe that won't sell a plot of land to you but will come to your land and claim its as no man's land, I just hope they become civil from this uncivilized culture and believe that selling a land to an outsider is a curse.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2021
gentiles:

You are not in anyway different from them. Igbo and Yoruba are like bread and butter. Both tribes are a disgrace to other southern tribes. Yoruba's are too local, uncivilized and abusive. While igbos are naturally hateful, deeply tribalistic and very hostile people. You both deserve each other
Please don’t bring this here. You are going to derail the purpose of these thread.
Anything I saw to counter your argument will keep the argument going. Me I’m ashamed of what’s going on here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by Terorislam: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Yorubas are unity begars of Nigeria yet the want to claim non tribalist, Yoruba Muslims are the problem of SW and not the igbos

22 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
Boss before you know it we will become them. Already the hate is getting stronger. Many issues start this small before they get bigger. They have more to lose though but we shouldn’t allow them make us mischievous. It’s even childish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Terorislam:
Yorubas are unity begars of Nigeria yet the want to claim non tribalist, Yoruba Muslims are the problem of SW and not the igbos
Ok.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
gentiles:

who are you?
alaye make you shift joo

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
gentiles:

Tell us your minority tribe

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2021
alanto:

Please don’t bring this here. You are going to derail the purpose of these thread.
Anything I saw to counter your argument will keep the argument going. Me I’m ashamed of what’s going on here on nairaland
Lol
Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Terorislam:
Op you must tell us the type of Yoruba you belong to, are you a real Yoruba or you are just an ordinary local Yoruba Muslim miscre.ant, youruba problem is not with the good people of igbos But within themselves with muric saying Yoruba Muslims will not vote Yoruba Christian bla bla, igbos are not the once that are renaming villages into Mecca and Medina in Oyo State, Yoruba Muslims in Oyo State asked their members not to buy or sale to Yoruba christians, pls face your problem and leave the good people of Igbo alone
I’m so ashamed of you people. To you everything is politics. This is real matter here and you are being mischievous. You have tried to cause wahala between Yoruba and Fulani, Yoruba and Edo when it didn’t work. You brought out Yoruba Christian Vs Yoruba Muslim narration.
Can yo swear with your life even if it doesn’t mean much that there’s no disunity between Igbo Christian and Muslim more than anywhere in the world? Have the Yoruba Christians killed Yoruba Muslims or Vice versa? Have we burn down mosques because some people decides on their own what religion to chose. You can’t divide Yorubas on religious line. My moms family are Muslim, dad’s are Christian you see. How can you tell me something about either religion?

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Terorislam:
You war mongers we have seen how you flourish amidst chaos. Remember if you start what you can not finish you have more to lose. You are not going to get #20 this time around talk more pounds.
Imagine your moniker. What does hate do to you?
Why do thrive in hate ?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by techWriter3: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Yes Everybody despises Eboes and hate our oyo people bones. Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2021
AntiBMC:

Yes...and Fulani ppl are loved by all tribes.

Early morning gibberish.
You have a derogatory name for every man and every tribe. Shouldn’t you be ashamed.
Shouldn’t you be concerned that the “world hate the igbos” like you all claim?
All your monikers one way or the other is fighting with someone. Afonjaconhead, antibmc, terorislam, madmohammed and you wonder why they hate?
Can’t you live and allow others live too?

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by alanto: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2021
techWriter3:
Yes Everybody despises Eboes and hate our oyo people bones. Insha Allah
Bros if everybody does not hate, itshekiri, igala, ibibio, ikwerre, Hausa, edo and the rest but Igbo. What do you think is wrong with the Igbo?
Remember the world can not hate you for no cause.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. by busybiz: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2021
gentiles:

lol
What do you know about civilization,sir?
Maybe you wanted to say that Yorubas are the most culturally civilised and one of the most educated group in Africa.
According to the latest NUC directory...2017...Yorubas have Professors 3 times that of our brothers from the SE.
They have more lawyers,Doctors,Engineers etc.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) / This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. / Bala-blue - The Drink Tinubu Was Referring To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.