Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME (466 Views)

Earn $66.3 Per Month With Telegram / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Branson001: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Finally u can now join me in investing as low as $23 (Which is approximately 13k ) and make $66 (which is approximately 36k) monthly. I will make this brief and straightforward. It's a Crypto Cloud Mining company that you can invest your money by buying Miner Hashrate that is been used to mine Bitcoin daily and you get your percentage. Let me not bore u with unnecessary grammars and details for now. The point is:

* ANYBODY CAN INVEST WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT CRYPTO MINING OR BTC.
* YOU GET YOUR PROFIT DAILY FOR AND YOU CAN CHOOSE TO WITHDRAW DAILY OR WAIT TILL THE END OF A COMPLETE FULL MONTH (30 DAYS) BEFORE WITHDRAWING YOUR WHOLE PROFIT.
* CRYPTO MINING IS A LEGIT BUSINESS INVESTMENT IN THE WORLD THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROFITING FROM. YOU CAN GOOGLE THE WORD 'CRYPTO MINING' TO CONFIRM YOURSELF.
* YOU CAN INVEST EVEN MORE THAN $24 TO GET BIGGER MONTHLY PROFIT IF YOU CHOOSE TO. $24 IS JUST THE MINIMUM YOU CAN INVEST.
* YOU CAN ALSO EARN BY REFERRING OTHERS AND INCREASE YOUR MONTHLY PROFIT. (NOT COMPULSORY THOUGH)
* I WILL BE CREATING A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE READY TO INVEST AND EARN MONTHLY. I WILL BE GIVING MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR COMPANY WE ARE GOING TO BE INVESTING WITH. I WILL ALSO GUIDE EVERYONE IN THE GROUP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE INVESTMENT AND MORE WAYS TO EARN HIGHER AMOUNT ON THE SITE. I WILL ALSO BE DROPPING BONUS TIPS ON OTHER LEGIT INVESTMENTS YOU CAN DO ONLINE WITH SMALL MONEY AND EARN TIMES TWO OF YOUR CAPITAL MONTHLY AND ALSO FREE WEBSITES TO EARN WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.
INFACT THE WHATSAPP GROUP IS GOING TO BE ABOUT INVESTING IN THIS CRYPTO MINING COMPANY AND ALSO HOW TO MAKE LEGIT MONEY ONLINE DAILY. YOU WILL NEVER GET ALL THESE INFORMATIONS HERE ON NAIRALAND.
SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THIS CRYPTO MINING WEBSITE WITH A MINIMUM OF $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY THEN DROP YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER SO YOU CAN BE ADDED TO THE GROUP.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO INVEST AND EARN, DONT BOTHER DROPPING YOUR CONTACT COS I WILL STILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE GROUP IF YOU ARE COMING TO JUST GET FREE INFORMATION AND OBSERVE. THE GROUP IS STRICTLY FOR THOSE THAT ARE READY TO INVEST AND START EARNING INSTANTLY.
ALSO NOTE THAT I'M NOT CHARGING ANY FEE FOR THIS. ITS COMPLETELY FREE FOR EVERYONE
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Sankabson(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okay
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by j64real(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by newlinecomm(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Drop your own WhatsApp number
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by dref2(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please add me 08034718097
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Branson001: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okay
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Arimann: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
dref2:
Please add me 08034718097
Scammer don't say you were not told his going to scam you guys
newlinecomm:
Drop your own WhatsApp number

Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Arimann: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Arimann:
Scammer don't say you were not told his going to scam you guys
j64real:
Please add me 08099799133
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Branson001: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Arimann post=107835598][/quote]

You come to someone's thread and accuse the person of being a riper even when the person has mentioned that he's not charging any money for it and you are going to be making your own investment yourself according to your ability. Just take for example someone want to teach u how to invest on Binance platform and the person posted it here and says it's free information, it will be foolish of you to still come and start calling the person a ripper. Go get a life. I just went through your moniker and your posts, I noticed that is what u do here on Nairaland. U even went ahead and accuaed an innocent guy here and tried to ruined his business on Nairaland and the guy had to share his chat containing two successful transactions here before u destroy his life for nothing. Anyone listening to u without daring u to drop facts about your claim shud be considered your co conspirator. Go get a life bro it's not healthy going about trying to bring people down
Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by Sankabson(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Branson001:

You come to someone's thread and accuse the person of being a riper even when the person has mentioned that he's not charging any money for it and you are going to be making your own investment yourself according to your ability. Just take for example someone want to teach u how to invest on Binance platform and the person posted it here and says it's free information, it will be foolish of you to still come and start calling the person a ripper. Go get a life. I just went through your moniker and your posts, I noticed that is what u do here on Nairaland. U even went ahead and accuaed an innocent guy here and tried to ruined his business on Nairaland and the guy had to share his chat containing two successful transactions here before u destroy his life for nothing. Anyone listening to u without daring u to drop facts about your claim shud be considered your co conspirator. Go get a life bro it's not healthy going about trying to bring people down
You don't have a life! Hungry scammer! You'll die a miserable death my God's mighty name. You'll perish with every good in your life.

That's his contact

Re: YOU TOO CAN INVEST $24 TO EARN $66 MONTHLY JUST LIKE ME by zubydiin: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How I Made ₦200,000(sixfigures) To My Account With Proof In Just Two Weeks / Nigerians Bypass CBN Restrictions, Trade 78 Billion Naira Crypto In 3 Months / Who In Lagos Has Cash Pounds To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.