Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? (1536 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Polynek(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
4 me I love to eat alone but once am in d villa my brother's wife like us to eat together as one family.
And they all know dat I love eating alone but I hv to compromise.
I think is also applicable to marriage.
Though 4 d fact I can do it doesn't mean everyone should do it.
Is individual difference

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Vision101(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothing wea person no go read for nairaland concerning marriage.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by cooooooks(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2021
You just want to complain?

Your wife wants to spend quality time with you and you're making noise?

Olarewaju89:
Pls, married people in the house should look onto this matter. My wife always want us to be eating together in one Plate even though if I come home late from work in the night,she will wait for me before we eating except if i travel out of city.

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by cooooooks(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Shine your eye, respect and expect respect back.

Good luck!!
Iyaebe:
You people keep complaining about everything so as to scare people from getting married but sorry to disappoint you all,I'm rushing into it with no fears.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Missionaire: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Eating together is one way to bond more. You would gist while eating, play, compete, fight over the little pieces of fish or meat etc. This is one of the ways we bonded more as family.

Couples who eat separately can also do other things separately and the more they do things separately, the further apart they grow.
Now that the kids are yet to come, you should maximize every opportunity to bond more and be together.
One day now, you might start sleeping apart...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by bigjackass: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
it's not wrong but it can be annoying when you need your space and someone insists on eating from the same plate undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Born Babay Found Alive In Morgue After 12 Hours..miracle!!! / Parental Guide:the Rape Of Teenage Girls And Minors In Nigeria / 50 Tips To A Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.