Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State (7329 Views)

Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2011
And if I see one of you lil boys disturbing a woman there, I'll deal with you. A woman must not give a different opinion from yours, and you'll insult her womanhood.

You guys just dey start. By the time I'm done on this board, una go invent new vocabularies sef.

Lil boys lacking home training. Some women should spend more time breastfeeding their sons.  grin

Most of the disturbing ish like kidnapping going on in Nigeria are carried out by hungry autotopoyo engine-eye Nigerian men. After dem don finish kidnapping, dem go come on NL typing garbage.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Chyz2: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2011
^^^This is one goofy bytch. Acts just like a dude,lol.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2011
OMG, Buhari people has started again o

Oh no, it's Boko haram

Buhari is evil

Arrest him

Buhari is a murderer, since he lost, Nigerians have been having badluck in Nigeria

Buhari is the problem in Jos

He's also the problem in Bayelsa, rivers, borno, bauchi, yobe, Abia, Ogun state and even Lagos

chai, buhari is another Bin ladin

Arrest Buhari, says Oristojafor abi wetin be that jerry curl man name from SS?
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Rhino5dm: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2011
Petition to withdraw corpers from SOUTHERN Nigeria.

SIGN!!
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by maasoap(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2011
Head counts for all corpers in Rivers State today.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2011
as much as this is a sad development, i hope it leads to the scrap of the damn scheme
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2011
There had been kidnapping of corpers in South-South before the birth of CPC and that of Boko Haram. Stop shifting the blame of cruelty of your people on the Northern people. Anytime North is to be blamed, we'll blame them just like we've been doing before. You South-South people have to look inward, talk to your brothers in the creeks, your amnesty brothers who believe that govt monthly stipends is too small and gradually receding back to their old life of kidnapping. Lazy people.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by enyojo(f): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2011
[size=14pt]BUHARI, CALL YOUR SUPPORTERS TO ORDER IN RIVERS STATE![/size]
tongue
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Ayoobscom(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2011
there's no block left between Corper slaughterers and corper kidnappers, they are both outrageous and shouldn't be encouraged

my sister will serve in our house in my father's company we already showing her KAki
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by eesaah(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2011
Oooh not again. What is wrong with this Buhari and his group of Almajiris nah. Abeg where is d damn petition to withdraw NYSC members from the south let me sign.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by 9jarocks(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2011
enyojo:

[size=14pt]BUHARI, CALL YOUR SUPPORTERS TO ORDER IN RIVERS STATE![/size]
tongue

I think Rivers State is South-South and Currently governed by PDP, Also Jonathan won there
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Lordrama: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2011
The gun men said if una send them mtn cards them go let them go lol
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by bkbabe97y(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2011
Latest reports reaching us sadly confirms that 2 of the corpers have been cooked and eaten by their Ibo captors as part of the annual Ndibo New Moon Festival! undecided
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2011
This BUHARI AND HIS SUPPORTERS SEF!

JONDOE OR WHATEVA YA FVKN NAME IS PLS GO AND ARREST THIS BUHARI-MEND PEOPLE!

NYSC should be scrapped!
The service has expired.
But i guess the federal government and national assembly are waiting for a major tragedy on corp members [godforbid] before the dead scheme will be scrapped undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by igboboy1(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Latest reports reaching us sadly confirms that 2 of the corpers have been cooked and [b]eaten by their Ibo [/b]captors as part of the annual Ndibo New Moon Festival! undecided
shocked shocked
i swear basketmouth, tunde ednut, i go die, ay none of these cat gat ur talent, u funny die, damn u should leave ur mamas couch and go do some edition on comic view or night of a thousand life i swear, ezigbo onye ara ki ebu grin
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2011
Our president seems to be incompetent. He should be impeached.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by 702: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2011
poor youths sad
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Latest reports reaching us sadly confirms that 2 of the corpers have been cooked and eaten by their Ibo captors as part of the annual Ndibo New Moon Festival!  undecided

I tot ppl in Nairaland are all matured ppl, Under-10 coming here to crack jokes with his elders. Anyway, def very soon one of ur relatives will be kidnapped if not you,
Where is the moderator undecided, I tot they said he is intelligent and smart, or has he been made a dummy by Kobojunkie, bk.babe and Ileke-Idi
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by monkvirus(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2011
We lamented on the killings in the north of the corpers and now it's kidnapping of this same corpers in the east is it a crime to serve ones nation?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by Dahbutter(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2011
0h not again! I guess the next thing Jona will say as usual pay their family compensation.
Well since we know the value of a Nigerian fresh graduate corper's life is 5million Nairas, Am sure the perpetrators would have a good idea of their expected ransome, it turns out the lives of 5 Nigerian youth corpers put together cant buy a good land in Lekki today.
Pls scrap this program! at least these dear lives are worth more than the whole world to their families.Y sacrifice our best 4 an inneffective program?
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by calculusx(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2011
[b] I dislike how people derail threads on Nairaland based on religion,ethnicity,region and politics. Here is the picture of the only MALE among the 5 kidnapped Corpers.
HIS NAME IS OLUMIDE YUSUF. A graduate of LASU EPE Campus, Department of Chemical and Polymer,graduated 08/09 set and serving his Nation in Rivers State until he was kidnapped. Please lets pray for them cos their lives worth more than trillions of Naira/b]

Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by BoRnToRuLL: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2011
HOW CAN I TRAIN MY ONLY SON THROUGH ISLAMIC SCHOOL, PRIMARY SCHOOL, SECONDARY SCHOOL AND UNIVERSITY IN YEMEN WHERE HE EARNED A 1ST CLASS DEGREE IN DEFENCE SCIENCES ONLY TO BE KIDNAPPED BY SOME PALM-WINE DRINKING AGBERO ILLITERATES IN THE SOUTH. NO MORE, CORPERS SHOULD NO LONGER BE SENT TO THE SOUTH. HABA!
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by BoRnToRuLL: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2011
HOW CAN I TRAIN MY ONLY SON THROUGH ISLAMIC SCHOOL, PRIMARY SCHOOL, SECONDARY SCHOOL AND UNIVERSITY IN YEMEN WHERE HE EARNED A 1ST CLASS DEGREE IN DEFENCE SCIENCES ONLY TO BE KIDNAPPED BY SOME PALM-WINE DRINKING AGBERO ILLITERATES IN THE SOUTH. NO MORE, CORPERS SHOULD NO LONGER BE SENT TO THE SOUTH. HABA!
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by 1025: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2011
fresh air 2011. jonathan/sambo - the best thing ever happened to nigeria.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by BoRnToRuLL: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2011
sO sAD
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2011
calculusx:

I dislike how people derail threads on Nairaland based on religion,ethnicity,region and politics. Here is the picture of the only MALE among the 5 kidnapped Corpers.
HIS NAME IS OLUMIDE YUSUF. A graduate of LASU EPE Campus, Department of Chemical and Polymer,graduated 08/09 set and serving his Nation in Rivers State until he was kidnapped.

See fine boy, potential husband, ABEG ILLITERATE SOUTH SOUTHERNS, MAKE UNA NO KILL AM O, ANIMALS, CHRISTIANITY IS A CURSE TO THE WORLD!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by DaDoctor: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2011
PLEASE IGNORE KOBO JUNKY, She breathes butane gas, ALWAYS HIGH!!! TALKING TRASH, EVERYDAY[b][/b]
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by DaDoctor: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2011
LATEST INFO,

Port Harcourt-Security operatives in Rivers State have intensified effort to secure the release of five corps members allegedly kidnapped at Ikwerre Local Government Area of the state.

A source in the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, who spoke to Vanguard on the issue, said the corps members were on their way from a school in Omademe community in the council, where they had gone to inspect a library project they donated to the school as part of their community development service when they were abducted.

According to the source, the corps members were driving in their colleague’s car, when the incident occured. He said those kidnapped were four females and a male. The source added that there had been no clue at press time on their whereabout.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Ben Ugwuegbulam, confirmed the abduction, adding that the police was on top of the situation.

This is not the first time corps members would be kidnapped in the state.

It will be recalled that a similar incident occured last year. It took the intervention of the army and other security forces to secure the release of the five corps members, who were taken hostage and then moved to a community in Abia State by the kidnappers.

Meanwhile, some unknown gunmen, yesterday, opened fire on another police patrol team on Aba Road.
It was not clear whether any of the policemen died but eye witnesses told Vanguard that some of the policemen were rushed to an unknown destination, apparently to a nearby hospital.

When Vanguard called the state Police Public Relations Officer for comment on the development, his phone rang out several times.
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by honeric01(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2011
Da Doctor:

This is not the first time corps members would be kidnapped in the state.

It will be recalled that a similar incident occured last year. It took the intervention of the army and other security forces to secure the release of the five corps members, who were taken hostage and then moved to a community in Abia State by the kidnappers.

Meanwhile, some unknown gunmen, yesterday, opened fire on another police patrol team on Aba Road.
It was not clear whether any of the policemen died but eye witnesses told Vanguard that some of the policemen were rushed to an unknown destination, apparently to a nearby hospital.

When Vanguard called the state Police Public Relations Officer for comment on the development, his phone rang out several times.

I thought only the northerners are heartless? undecided
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by 190: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2011
Maybe these corpers worked in shell or NNPC thats why they were kidnapped shocked shocked
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by eesaah(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2011
BoRnToRuLL:

How dare you accuse the south of having agberos and illiterates among them, these terms apply to the north only. By the way, why has Buhari not condemn the kidnapping on TV or Radio?
Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by aminu150(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2011
1025:

fresh air 2011. jonathan/sambo - the best thing ever happened to nigeria.

hahaha. is this the fresh air you promised. Now corp members are the target for kidnappers since they are very easy to kidnap. hope the federal govt will do whatever necessary to secure their release.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOKOTO Batch A '16 Corps Members Lets Meet Here;d / Enugu Corps 15A / MY CAMP STORY: So So Touching: Shares Yours Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.