Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction (53339 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
HRMK:
Which comes first?court wedding or introduction?this is what davido's dad is well noted for!his money is strictly for his family and rltns!no time for outsiders!!
Culture was by passed after all money talks the loudest.. grin grin grin

If na poor man, na so the in-law will be fuming like say tomorrow no dey.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by nedekid: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. That guy na jobless rich kid. I de see am for abj, just chopping money
To chop money no be work?
His job is to chop money which is very technical.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Labadi69: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bigchristo:
Adeleke family isn’t the richest but there’s something unique about them that runs in the entire Family, their spirits of giving is overwhelming they don’t stingy like some rich people we know, such family will always produce rich people until the end of time

Wtf do you know about the Adeleke family that gives you the right to type this crap. You go just open mouth waaaaa…..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by shamsin6300(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Urbanchampion:

You're such a dumb and empty child!

Thank you Sir.
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Labadi69: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
treatise:

Na only that one you see grin? The girl carry Sha! Make I ask you, the girl na half-caste?

You see her oyibo papa and you still dey ask jamb question. Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Nyascobar1414: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God bless bless me with this kind of in-laws.

Davido shame on you if you are reading this. What you couldn't do with Chioma your cousin has done it.

You lied to us that the reason you kept your wedding with Chioma on hold was because of lockdown.

May God lockdown your brain and wealth if you don't do the needful.

B!tch, someome that doesn't even care if you exist.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by protocol(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
ominilongest:
y fine boy go marry apo ewa angry beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder angry angry angry
and the beer holder
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by treatise: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Labadi69:

You see her oyibo papa and you still dey ask jamb question. Are you okay?

I didn't see the tag "papa" first time I read it. Buy chloroquine phosphate and phensic, you will be fine in less than four hours
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Aboguede(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406618/davidos-dad-gives-bags-cash-laws-shina-rambos-marriage-introduction-photos-video/

David and his dubious family doing everything to join the bandwagon of government money eaters grin

But I tell u, they are just wasting the last balance in their empty account shocked
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Nonexisting: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
The girl is thick, bootylicious and boobylicious. I like that.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Adek15(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
HRMK:
Which comes first?court wedding or introduction?this is what davido's dad is well noted for!his money is strictly for his family and rltns!no time for outsiders!!
same Davido's father that donated to FGN and osun state government during covid?
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by KingDash: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
LesbianBoy:
As music no work shina don go find another work

Bred still dey try him luck

Make him sef go find another work too grin grin
them no get talent
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by reallouis: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chief Deji Adeleke. Please Sir,there is a family with 6 tender children, that are close to me.for now there in dire need of roof over there heads. I wish your good heart, bring relief to them ���
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Olunmercy56(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you fat too?

Yes, any problem with that?
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Fahdiga(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Yes, any problem with that?
I like fat girls
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Olunmercy56(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
I like fat pussy. Just let me in dear

Can I say you were not properly trained?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Finewarriboy: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
H
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Fahdiga(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Can I say you were not properly trained?
Sorry for that.
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by tiger28: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
techWriter3:
That lady will going fatter after service
and may be married for the next 30 yrs while you that is looking for slay girls will probably not last a year. All these youngs kids of NL who dont even know ANYTHING about marriage takling from their anus. Same thing they said about my wife[ though i love BBW so i never cared].......26 years now and counting while the talkers are STILL single or divorce. Grow up!!!!
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
This shina is getting fat and not doing anything about it,Hml to them.God when?

When what? What about chinedu? After eating his money ure saying god when?
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by pepperdemzombie: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Labadi69:

That’s a man with hairy balls! Most likely a mod angry
His frequency on every first page says it all. I am pointing at the display of unintelligent.
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Bigchristo: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Labadi69:

Wtf do you know about the Adeleke family that gives you the right to type this crap. You go just open mouth waaaaa…..
Getat
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Hungerbadoo: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

,When what? Some weeks ago, you said you are a granny going to 70 years, 2 weeks later, you opened a thread that you are looking for where to learn kung fu before you get a husband, today, God when? A 70 year old granny wants to learn kung fu and looking for a husband? Confused person!
Haha you must be real pepper
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by olisaEze(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Guyman don already score goal, abi na WWE championship belt she wear under her gown like so? Which ever, congrats to dem both. grin

Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Sentiments... grin

Maybe the bride is a slim fit... grin grin
A woman can be fat,its permissible but its not good for a man to be fat and you know why,please don't ask me why.
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. That guy na jobless rich kid. I de see am for abj, just chopping money
Which part of abj do you normally see him?
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
jaxxy:

When what? What about chinedu? After eating his money ure saying god when?
I have never demanded from anyone apart from my parents all my life, don't let my comments on nairaland mislead you,it takes a very matured mind to see through my comments.
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406618/davidos-dad-gives-bags-cash-laws-shina-rambos-marriage-introduction-photos-video/

/

I am waiting to see how Alexreport will wiggle his way into this family.

I trust the man. An award to the Adeleke patron wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

/
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Which part of abj do you normally see him?
Question
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by HRMK: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Adek15:
same Davido's father that donated to FGN and osun state government during covid?
u mean fgn and osun state are individuals?go back to the so called donations and u will notice that almost all nigerian billionaires made the list!simple politics!but then.where is the money?LOOTED!
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by Kingtomato641(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
As shared by BBC pidgin.........

LINDA IKEJI is a popular blogger but there is a certain online pidgin comedian who has called out davido too for some fundraiser.......

we all know of baba olowo d long prick.
a funny guy that have been making waves recently....
Re: Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
I have never demanded from anyone apart from my parents all my life, don't let my comments on nairaland mislead you,it takes a very matured mind to see through my comments.

I see shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" / DJ Cuppy Personalized Pepsi Bottle (Photos) / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.