Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me (1695 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by MickzyDonald: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Flahyuq:

So have you been paid?
You dont get me boss, the moniker i stated wasn't for the scammer but the scammer said it's his, so the real owner Messaged me that he's the owner and not the scammer
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Stanchem029: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:

You dont get me boss, the moniker i stated wasn't for the scammer but the scammer said it's his, so the real owner Messaged me that he's the owner and not the scammer
And you believed that cock and bull story. Go through his profile, and make your conclusion.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by FODA(m): 4:44am On Nov 22, 2021
This is very bad,I n even more scare of pple now
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by bigpicture001: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Irrespective of the level of education or exposure or even religious affiliation, every single Nigerian is a Thief!
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by nedekid: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Bros, alot of Nigerians are cheap scammers, they have no conscience as they are not properly brought up. You lend them money and in their mind they look at you as mugu they just scammed. They borrow money from sokoloan, branch etc, but when it is time to pay, they turn it to fight calling them shylocks, scam etc. They even go as far as calling gov to ban them.
Never do any business with a Nigerian without collecting your owo upfront.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by faithfull18(f): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Call MTN customer care.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Bigpapi: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I Posted some minutes ago that i need a site to sell my airtime and some people said they'd like to buy it, they messaged me up and i agreed to sell to a guy for #3000 for #3600 airtime, i said transfer before payment but he said no, i said I'm not doing, is it a crime to run business with our fellow Nigerians again, i checked online and everyone was requesting to send but i did it out of trust and immediately i transferred it this guy stopped replying my messages, i called his line its ringing but hes not picking
Here are his lines 07037142639 , 09010297817 Please dont blame me too much for trusting him, i am a human and need the money, I'm still suffering from the trauma of loosing 6k while going out yesterday and I decided to trade what i have inorder to have little money to feed my family
I'll post the chat screenshot also amd the video call picture i did with him before transferring the data, he's a middle age man thats why i said let me do it out of trust i mever knew it would turn out like this please, there nothing on me and this children will want to eat tomorrow

Link to the previous post
[url]httpss://www.nairaland.com/6860610/please-where-sell-airtime-collect[/url]

His numbers +234 901 029 7817, 07037142639

Please come to my aid pls

Mods dominique, FOD, naijacutee, puskinOAM4J, Mynd44 pls do something pls

The card still remain? Transfer my own na abeg
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by muheeb01(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Why nigerians are like this....making online business hard for the honest and trustworthy ones....haba now

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Arimann: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I Posted some minutes ago that i need a site to sell my airtime and some people said they'd like to buy it, they messaged me up and i agreed to sell to a guy for #3000 for #3600 airtime, i said transfer before payment but he said no, i said I'm not doing, is it a crime to run business with our fellow Nigerians again, i checked online and everyone was requesting to send but i did it out of trust and immediately i transferred it this guy stopped replying my messages, i called his line its ringing but hes not picking
Here are his lines 07037142639 , 09010297817 Please dont blame me too much for trusting him, i am a human and need the money, I'm still suffering from the trauma of loosing 6k while going out yesterday and I decided to trade what i have inorder to have little money to feed my family
I'll post the chat screenshot also amd the video call picture i did with him before transferring the data, he's a middle age man thats why i said let me do it out of trust i mever knew it would turn out like this please, there nothing on me and this children will want to eat tomorrow

see him here too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6707178/face-scammer#104934494
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by timefarm(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Crystalom3:
Some people are just heartless. Please next time be very careful.

As for now, I'm not sure there's anything you can do.

These scammers know that most times you can't do anything to them and so they do anyhow without fears.

I just wish that our police is well-organised, so that one department in one state can call and ask another department in another state to take up matters.

That would make it easier to arrest these people. But now, except you can travel down to his side and actually track him.

Check his number on true caller, his name on Facebook. See if there's any family member you can link up with.
Lol
This your solution ehn.
He should do all that for 3K?

My sister lost 500K to scammers, We lodged compalint at one of the state police headquarters. We were asked to pay 20K for tracing.

Till now nothing. Country of scammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Crystalom3(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2021
timefarm:

Lol
This your solution ehn.
He should do all that for 3K?

My sister lost 500K to scammers, We lodged compalint at one of the state police headquarters. We were asked to pay 20K for tracing.

Till now nothing. Country of scammers.
your 500k is his 3k

If you understand that
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by timefarm(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Crystalom3:
your 500k is his 3k

If you understand that

My explanation to you is that the proposed solution will cost far more than 10K to save 3k

It make no sense. Except you ptopose a reasonable solution that is workable
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Crystalom3(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
timefarm:

My explanation to you is that the proposed solution will cost far more than 10K to save 3k

It make no sense. Except you ptopose a reasonable solution that is workable
You probably didn't read that well.

I asked him to check truecaller, then check his name on Facebook and see if he can link up with any of the scammers family members, how exactly will that cost him more in terms of money?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by timefarm(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Crystalom3:
You probably didn't read that well.

I asked him to check truecaller, then check his name on Facebook and see if he can link up with any of the scammers family members, how exactly will that cost him more in terms of money?
You are being deceptive. Is that all you said?

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by GEEHEM2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
There are legit app where to sell your airtime like Airtimeflip.com
Anything online business with fellow naija I no dey do am.. I can feel ur pain

MickzyDonald:

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Crystalom3(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
timefarm:

You are being deceptive. Is that all you said?

Lolz.

I actually told him to let go of the money and then start explaining how it'll be easier for our police force to deal with these scammers if there's proper inter-state operation in the force.

Since there's nothing like that to my knowledge, I conclude that except he can travel to that village to arrest the thief if not then it's impossible.

It's a simple statement to understand
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me by Das1mama: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I hate myself for trusting this wicked man is it a crime to trust someone again I don't know the world has gotten to this extent, the money i was hoping to feed my family
Lol, so sorry abt it that ur comment abt u don't know the world has gone to this extent...... Are u not in nigeria? The Lord is your strength bro u shall have in double folds. With faith receive it in Jesus most high name Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Arraigned For Killing A Friend Who Snatched Her Boyfriend 10 Years Ago. / Sexual Jihad: Teenage Girls Sexually Serviced Soldiers In Name Of Religion / (photos)boko Haram Celebrate Sallah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.