Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. (460 Views)

What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / What It Truly Means To Be Born Again / Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Eviana(f): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
PART 1

Ephesians 6: 10-12 (KJV)
"Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might

Put on the whole armour of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places......"

One of my three signature scripture verses that I've written many times throughout my posts here on N.L.
Why do I write it so much?
What's the significance?

Well if any doubts, perhaps you need to briefly (and I mean very briefly) check out some snippets from the November 5, 2021 Astro World concert in Houston, Texas....featuring rapper, Travis Scott.
Having probably broken the internet, it was and has been a difficult tragedy to ignore. The death of the 9 yrs. old baby boy has been tough to erase from my mind also.

Folks, when I tell you that Ephesians 6: 12 was manifested in the flesh at that concert....understand that the battle for souls is 1000 percent real...and spiritual warfare is constant.

1 Cor. 2:14 (KJV)
" But the natural man receiveth not the things which are the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto Him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned..."

My heart was truly disturbed by the events that I briefly saw online. It was so disturbing (and I kid you not) that I felt a physical uneasiness in my body just by looking at the clips. I had to "mute" the volume, cover my eyes at certain parts and just eventually exit.
That was no ordinary concert...
Every single thing about the concert, from the skeletal display at the entrance, the slogan, the stage design, Travis Scott himself looking possesed and in avtrance, his in-action at the pleas for help, the lifeless bodies being passed over etc., showed that satan and his angels had full reign that night.

Souls whom we can assume (for the most part--and I say that delicately) died tragically at a place where Christ was absent. Sadly and unfortunately, those souls (whom Christ died for) chose to honor satan whether knowingly or unknowingly.
There is no "do-over" for them.

2 Likes

Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Eviana(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
PART 2

I, Eviana, am writing about this event because there are only "2" sides in this controversy between good and evil.
Just as I need to be reminded, so do several others....Christian or not.
God was saddened by the tragedy because souls were lost physically and spiritually.
Satan was jubilant about the tragedy because souls were lost physically and spiritually.

You, who is straddling the fence, have a choice (out of 2) of whom you are going to worship.
Your actions, decisions, daily living determine whom you worship.
God has shown so much grace to you, however no one knows the exact time nor the date when death comes knocking.
Do not ever think that spiritual doesn't affect the natural. There is a connection. What was released on that night in that event was spiritual wickedness in high places.....manifesting through people because worship was being given in all its forms.

All who attended and are still alive have a choice to make.
Perhaps there will be some blessings out of the tragedies....meaning lives surrendered to Christ. I truly believe that will happen.
Prayers for the mourning, the attendees, and even the performing artist especially, (Travis Scott) who outrightly has chosen to serve the enemy at this time. How joyous Heaven would be if this young man would surrender to Christ when all is said and done.

The beautiful thing about Christ is that while you still have breath, He still is calling out to you.
Gently, lovingly pleading with you to surrender your life to Him who is the only One who can give you peace.

Choose Christ= faith & hope in Him, eternal life, His peace (regardless of circumstances)....all rooted in love.
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Hashabiah: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
True talk. The Devil is really after people in these end times.

1 Like

Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Eviana(f): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
True talk. The Devil is really after people in these end times.

Yes sir/ma'am...
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Eviana:
PART 1

Ephesians 6: 10-12 (KJV)
"Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might

Put on the whole armour of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places......"

One of my three signature scripture verses that I've written many times throughout my posts here on N.L.
Why do I write it so much?
What's the significance?

Well if any doubts, perhaps you need to briefly (and I mean very briefly) check out some snippets from the November 5, 2021 Astro World concert in Houston, Texas....featuring rapper, Travis Scott.
Having probably broken the internet, it was and has been a difficult tragedy to ignore. The death of the 9 yrs. old baby boy has been tough to erase from my mind also.

Folks, when I tell you that Ephesians 6: 12 was manifested in the flesh at that concert....understand that the battle for souls is 1000 percent real...and spiritual warfare is constant.

1 Cor. 2:14 (KJV)
" But the natural man receiveth not the things which are the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto Him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned..."

My heart was truly disturbed by the events that I briefly saw online. It was so disturbing (and I kid you not) that I felt a physical uneasiness in my body just by looking at the clips. I had to "mute" the volume, cover my eyes at certain parts and just eventually exit.
That was no ordinary concert...
Every single thing about the concert, from the skeletal display at the entrance, the slogan, the stage design, Travis Scott himself looking possesed and in avtrance, his in-action at the pleas for help, the lifeless bodies being passed over etc., showed that satan and his angels had full reign that night.

Souls whom we can assume (for the most part--and I say that delicately) died tragically at a place where Christ was absent. Sadly and unfortunately, those souls (whom Christ died for) chose to honor satan whether knowingly or unknowingly.
There is no "do-over" for them.

The way you come up to post what you are not amazes me. I do not have objection to posting godly contents, but using them to lure people is my "thing" with you. As far as this Nairaland is concerned, you will not rest if you dont tell your boys to stop calling me. I have made that promise. You cant be doing stuff behind, and keep deceiving many to pull them in that nonsense. This thread is going down again. I promise you.

I will not stopping until you change. And you must convince me you have really changed. I will tackle you for good 6 months after you have shown you have changed. If not, you and I will not coexist well here. So, get ready for another show, or walk away quietly, or genuinely change for better.

1 Like

Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Eviana(f): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
PART 3

What does a "soul" cost the Lord?
Well it cost Him everything.
In fact, He gave His life for our souls...
He--the Son of God--took on our sins--the entire sins of the world--and died so that we can be fully reconciled to Him one day soon.

Romans 5:8 (KJV)

"But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were YET sinners, Christ died for."

1 Peter 2:24 (KJV)
"Who is own self, bare our sins in his body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes we are healed."

John 3:16 (KJV)

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life."

All done out of an immense love for His creation!
An amazing love indeed!
Extremely difficult to fathom in our finite minds for sure.
But by faith in Whom Christ says He is and what He did, in His Word we, that profess Christ, believe.

How else can the Lord show His love than by actually demonstrating it through His sacrificial death on the cross? His constant gentle pleas for you to surrender to Him.....
To lose just "1" soul (no matter how it occurs, truly breaks our Lord's heart)....but to do so not having surrendered is like a dagger through His heart.
Yet He has to witness it day after day, hour after hour, and minute by minute.

Death is horrific any way it occurs, but there are some instances where it stings so badly that one is left speechless.....

The Astro World concert, amongst many other tragedies this month all over the world (including Nigeria), is one.

The question remains: Who gains or loses a soul when death comes knocking? One side or the other...

On the other side of the coin-- what does a soul mean to the adversary...the enemy?
I'd like to answer that question and take it much closer to your home Nigeria (by describing an event that I saw online)....in my next post.
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Eviana:
PART 3

What does a "soul" cost the Lord?
Well it cost Him everything.
In fact, He gave His life for our souls...
He--the Son of God--took on our sins--the entire sins of the world--and died so that we can be fully reconciled to Him one day soon.

Romans 5:8 (KJV)

"But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were YET sinners, Christ died for."

1 Peter 2:24 (KJV)
"Who is own self, bare our sins in his body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes we are healed."

John 3:16 (KJV)

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life."

All done out of an immense love for His creation!
An amazing love indeed!
Extremely difficult to fathom in our finite minds for sure.
But by faith in Whom Christ says He is and what He did, in His Word we, that profess Christ, believe.

How else can the Lord show His love than by actually demonstrating it through His sacrificial death on the cross? His constant gentle pleas for you to surrender to Him.....
To lose just "1" soul (no matter how it occurs, truly breaks our Lord's heart)....but to do so not having surrendered is like a dagger through His heart.
Yet He has to witness it day after day, hour after hour, and minute by minute.

Death is horrific any way it occurs, but there are some instances where it stings so badly that one is left speechless.....

The Astro World concert, amongst many other tragedies this month all over the world (including Nigeria), is one.

The question remains: Who gains or loses a soul when death comes knocking? One side or the other...

On the other side of the coin-- what does a soul mean to the adversary...the enemy?
I'd like to answer that question and take it much closer to your home Nigeria (by describing an event that I saw online)....in my next post.
So, it's no more your home when bad things happen. Aren't you claiming to be ibo? Please, use "our" home. God may actually speak through you. So, let us see how well you can teach this subject. I dont like you, but I'm drawn to originality and deep subjects.

But to be honest, this subject you are discussing is deep. Death is deep and scary, but he who has Christ has nothing to fear, but still...hmmmm.

Well, people who have near dead experience always say the short period is peaceful. Wow! And I think I read some said it was like they were dreaming. Also, scientists found some kind of frequency in brain dead patients for some hours, which suggests something might be going on. Honestly, this subject, rapture, second coming, life after death, hell, heaven, etc are topics I want to explore. I'll put my differences aside and follow this. Your perspective about what you have mentioned is what I want to really read. I may learn actually. So, teach....teacher.

The Astro World Concert was not well planned. And it really may be hard to know people were dying in the crowd cos they were too many, but really I do not know. But from what I read, Drake shouldn't even perform. And Travis Scott should have stopped. Personally, I dread going to gatherings where many are at the same time. This is why I do not go to watch football in stadium, except I am paying for VIP. I cannot take the risk. But maybe if in England, I might take the risk.

I will want to wait for the investigation to be concluded before nailing Travis Scott. I disagree with you calling him possessed straight up now cos of what happened. Rather, you should pray for him. Christians sermons do not make sense when he yelling that the audience listening will perish in hell (not saying you yelled at him, but just think about it). Please, pray for him, and not just say he is possessed.

Eviana:

Every single thing about the concert, from the skeletal display at the entrance, the slogan, the stage design, Travis Scott himself looking possesed and in avtrance, his in-action at the pleas for help, the lifeless bodies being passed over etc., showed that satan and his angels had full reign that night. [/highlight]
This one cracked me. grin But you do have a point. I am just being sincere here. I would be nervous to attend such gatherings. Well, most of these young generations arent spiritually sensitive. To them everything is entertainment. But come to think of it, I kinda get scared of the western world. When blood sucking occurrences happen, people die like water. But in Africa....Nigeria...it may be continous, but not mass death. And I wont be surprised that Travis Scoot will come out clean. But here, it's not so. I am not just Holy with many ritual killings. Then bandits kidnapping innocent people. And Boko Haram's forgiven members behaving like rascals in the societies they have been integrated with. To mex it's a wrong strategy to rehabilitate a terrorist inside the same community he/she has destroyed and killed people.

Like you wrote earlier that wickedness is all over the world. On this, I have to say I agree with you and I like your sincerity.

I want to tell you one thing you may not know, I get

nervous anytime I hear the US. Though, this is a nation which made me as I always say and write about it. Without the US, I wouldn't have been refined. But I still get nervous. Really, I dont know. But this is why I am always at peace to go to Europe more.

I want to read what you have to say in this thread, but please, do me a favor, kindly not attack the unbelievers so your thread doesnt go bad again. I do not know you well, but since you always say you are born again...let's just accept it for the sake of public forum. I dont want to keep this going. After I posted here, I just decided to allow you cos something inside me says I shouldn't interrupt you. God can use anyone.

At least this is not copy and paste thread. This is your inner thought you are sharing. You hurt me so much with your words, but I will try to see if I can forgive you, not easy cos it is going to take time to. But I want the calls to stop. And you can assist me with it. I do not like the way you always crawl into your shell making me feel guilty like you are innocent. If possible, just leave the bad stuff and embrace what you are sharing. Honestly, I will be happy for your new life.
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2021
You should continue your thread. Some things have changed, and I have got a new direction and a interest. I have stopped following.... I leave you with your conscience. If truly you ask God for an answer, He will reply you. But when you dont receive an answer and you keep making mistakes and creating enemities, and you refused to check yourself, it simply means you dont listen to the Holy spirit. I dont want to argue. Whether you are into something, or not, I have gone above that.

This is my only advice for you: learn how to talk to God personally. It is not about religious activities, but about two ways communication. I realised you are asking God for an answer (anyone can do it, even the most terrible sinner does it when hooked), He will answer you. Do not use your human reasoning to unravel anything again. Stop jumping to conclusion. No matter how it looks, as long as you have no evidence, dont make assumptions. And dont confront anyone you dont have real evidences to tackle cos it may bounce back on you just like the way you acted towards me. I knew many things, but I didnt say them out. I give people chances to repent. This is just me.

But one thing I know which I appreciate in you is that you have learned your lesson not to expose deep talks and secrets even under provocation which is good. You have also started having control over your temper. Mehn! That temper can destroy one who cannot control it, but always bursting into rage everytime.

Try also to listen to suggestions. You may try it for a week and see. If it works, you know the person is right. Dont just stick to your way. I am principled, but I have learned to check myself. It's the way forward.

You are going to be brutal if I dont make correction fast. I had to do this cos I am seeing the symptoms and I dont want to be guilty before God that I made you to be brutal. I am of the opinion that our last encounter hit you deep, and it may affect your relationship with God and good people. I pray you allow God to take control and leave everything in His hands. I am not going to talk about the group I believe you are in, but it's all in God's hand. He sees everything.

I almost hated you seriously, yes, I almost. And coupled with the unsolicited calls which I tried to "pet" you and have you talk to me so I know where they are coming from, but you behaved like what I dont want to say again, and I just concluded you are with them. But i have evidences. All I wanted to do was to put them on table and let us go through them. But you decided to act in a terrible way I never expected. Well, I have left all, and I will figure out myself how to handle the calls if they come again.

If you genuinely want to change and will want to learn more how to be cool and not act irrationally, you should talk to God.

Visit Nigeria please. Do not stop there, visit other African nations. Then, try to visit nations in Carribean Island also. Still dont stop, visit Israel and Turkey too. You will find direction and answers to many of your questions.

Please, take your time and visit other churches. It is a test. Maybe you should visit churches in different places and see if you dont get a new calling. When you hold tightly what you have, your hands gripped tightly what you have and you cannot catch new blessings. But when you have something, and you learn from it, you can give someone else that thing. Your hands will be free to receive more. And that's moving to the next stage. Dont stay in one place. You will just think that place you are comfortable is the best, meanwhile, God has more beautiful packages for you which you have refused to open because your hands arent free. You just have to let go of what you are holding tightly to receive more.

Pray about these things I have written here. Pick your pen and put down the first 5 churches (other denominations) you want to visit. Go with your pen and start taking notes of what you like and dont, what you feel is right and wrong, and so on. Take note of the pastors' teaching or sermon. Take note of those which hit you deep and feel like God is there. Take note of the worship time, and how it ministers to you. Go to the next church, and the next, and the next. When you see one that seems ok, return and keep observing from far. It's not everything there you will agree with, but you will know where you are to be when you know you can fill something missing there. It's not about taking and taking and taking, but you should also give. God wants to take many of us out of where we have learned about Him to places where we can make positive impact and be role models. The idea one remains in a particular denomination is not God's idea. Why? Cos there is no denomination with God. Any denomination which starts saying the members should stick to its is playing God. No one can judge where God should be, and should not be. No one can contro it either.

There are denominations that a child of God cannot go. I know you know this. Some denominations are demonic, so one should not even attempt to go there. Pray very well for direction.

It's your call if you feel you are to hold to what you have. And if you want to explore, it's your call. What I think God will turn you to after breaking you is a missionary - someone who travels to places and then finally picks a place far away from his nation. People like this are sometimes called apostles. Why do you think I said visit Africa, Israel and Turkey? Think deep.

You will not find your denomination in every place you go. And are you saying God is not going to save the people there? So, if God can save them, then, think deep. If your heart bleeds for people in underdeveloped nations, is that not pointing to your purpose in this life? See, if you dont step out in faith, you will not be fulfilled in this life. But first, you must be broken. You must be clean. And you must leave all those disgusting ways.

I hardly turn people down, and I hardly confront people. But you needed to be stopped. My mission is finished. Just like Jesus said: It is finished.

If you genuinely change, and you need help to step out in faith to visit other places, I have tips for you. I have met so many apostles and missionaries from the US, UK, and from other places who find purpose in Vietnam, Bangladesh, Korea, Japan, Indian, and Nepal. Also, some picked West Africa....and then, I have met those who went to east and north africa. There are many in Russia, Belarussian, Ukraine, and Latvia. And many visit Israel Turkey regularly.

Put a call across to me, I will accept the friendship again. But please, let it be for this purpose alone. It may not be travelling outside the US now, but let it be finding purpose for the present stage one is. My purpose when I was a teenager is different from what I'm destined to do now. And in 10 years, I know there will be changes. Maybe I have to "up the game" of what i am doing now, or change direction completely. I must find it. I know being static is not an option. I am stepping out very soon as God has opened a door for me. I new purpose I am working towards to perfect in God's will. It is a tough one, but God will sail me through. I can share everything with you if it will encourage you. My purpose in life must be fulfilled. And there are packages inside with different assignments for every stage in my life. If you put a call through, and it doesn't get through, it means I am no more available, and I will definitely quit using this forum also so I can concentrate since it will be a distraction since I'm not dealing with people using this forum. And I pray God will fill your purpose no matter what. I dont know when all will be perfected and I will leave, but the process is on. Even gradually, my presence here will reduce.

I have forgiven you. And you also you forgive me. This is what I am here to tell you. I have a new purpose, and I dont want this friction between us to stop me. I am doing this for myself, but it will benefit you too. I know I can help you with your calling since I have a clue. You dont even know some things I know. I just always keep silent cos you srent the type to say such to. You always think one has to hack to know. God talks to people. God reveals. Deep secrets are revealed to some. They will just use style to tell you indirectly. But when you become volatile and start probing how they know and you leave the God-factor out, but believe the only way is hacking...then, they will shut the door and stop talking to you.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you till His second coming. Amen!

Goodluck with your life.
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Eviana(f): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
The last time I posted here (awhile ago), I was gonna write about an online Nigerian event that I saw which disturbed me.

I was gonna analyze some characteristics (although different in many ways) there and somewhat compare it to the deadly Astro-World concert last month. I really wanted to finish posting on this particular thread (unlike other posts on my other threads where I don't come back--my fault of course).
Anyhow, this event wasn't godly at all (yet it wasn't as satanically overt as the Houston, TX concert).....it looked innocent enough, but God wasn't pleased at all......
So much disturbed me in my spirit. Something there was revealed plain as day.....which shocked me to the core and I mean to the core.
Sin is a universal thing....not claiming to have a monopoly in just one region of the planet earth.

However, the Holy Spirit plainly stopped me......rebuked me gently NOT to do it.
My motives were impure and unclean...and wouldn't really bring glory to God in the way that I was trying to make it....(the heart is deceptive and desperately wicked...who can know it?)

Folks, it's a dangerous thing to ignore the Holy Spirit......especially when one knows He's speaking to one's heart.

I do hope that the other "3" posts that I wrote will speak to others hearts in this section....and forum.
The message of Christ is still there.

Be blessed....

P.S. I said that i would post more in the Diary section in the future than here....however, I may still come in this section every now and then to post....when prayerfully led by the Holy Spirit.
Ms. Eviana

1 Like

Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by FarmTech(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2023
So Eviana isn't coming back . I hope all is well.
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by Eviana(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
FarmTech:
So Eviana isn't coming back . I hope all is well.

I'm not? Really Mr. Farm Tech?
You know something about my absence, return or permanent absence that I do not?
You are quite powerful sir.....lol.
All is well.
I'm blessed and doing well.
I take sabbaticals away from this lovely site....months at a time. I have done this a few times before....even stayed away for around 7 months one time.
Anyhow, I must step away. For my sanity's sake. Mental, verbal, emotional, psychological and spiritual abuses are too much to endure day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. No one should think that it's either normal or healthy to operate like that.
Remember though, even if I no longer comment, or fail to come to the site as a guest, my threads and comments are forever here...hopefully blessing someone in one way or another.
I'm chained here forever (which the Lord ultimately knows why) and I've finally made peace with it.
Hope you are well also.
Be blessed smiley
Re: What A Soul Means To Him...What A Soul Means To him. by FarmTech(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Eviana:

I'm not? Really Mr. Farm Tech?
You know something about my absence, return or permanent absence that I do not?
You are quite powerful sir.....lol.
All is well.
I'm blessed and doing well.
I take sabbaticals away from this lovely site....months at a time. I have done this a few times before....even stayed away for around 7 months one time.
Anyhow, I must step away. For my sanity's sake. Mental, verbal, emotional, psychological and spiritual abuses are too much to endure day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. No one should think that it's either normal or healthy to operate like that.
Remember though, even if I no longer comment, or fail to come to the site as a guest, my threads and comments are forever here...hopefully blessing someone in one way or another.
I'm chained here forever (which the Lord ultimately knows why) and I've finally made peace with it.
Hope you are well also.
Be blessed smiley

I'm very happy hearing from you! cheesy welcome and God bless ya. I'm good.
Be strong and don't allow bad comments make you sad. If Christ was mocked, we too will face the same. Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Start Your Marital Life Inheriting A Curse You Knew Nothing About. / River Goddess Would Give You A Child Without Sex. / Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy On Russia 2014 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.