Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

In Need Of Help, Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of Help, Nairalanders (148 Views)

This Can Be Of Help To You And Turn Your Life Around For Good. / The Only Source Of Help / A Brother In Need Of Help Desperately! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Help, Nairalanders by Odunemmy(f): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Sunday nairalanders. I'm an active member on this forum. I had to create this account because I'm seriously in need of help. I'm a part 1 student of OAU, I'm just done with my second semester examinations, I did the last paper on Friday, planned to go back home this weekend, but unfortunately, I'm presently stuck in Ife, because I don't have any cash for transport. Only God knows how I managed throughout the examination period, because there isn't much at home. Please, nairalanders, I need your help just to gather whatever I can to go back home, even my foodstuff had finished, so I can no longer stay in Ife. I'm from Owo in Ondo State and the total transport fee is #1800. Thank you and God bless you all. GTB 0669905862 Folanikuteyi Odunayo. Please, any amount, even if it's #100.
Re: In Need Of Help, Nairalanders by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bill ya pastor. undecided
Re: In Need Of Help, Nairalanders by Greatzeus(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
What is going on? Begging posts reduced drastically on nairaland this year,until this month, begging posts is springing up everywhere again.
The famous begger on nairaland who writes emotional tales is back. He wrote about finding N1000 on the ground and giving it back to a teenager who lost it. He wrote another tale of loosing N200 during an interview,both made front-page,and the gullible fell for it.
Re: In Need Of Help, Nairalanders by AsapTeddy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Call your people in ondo to send you money

(1) (Reply)

World Greatest Deliverance Website / In The Light Of Truth: The Realm Of Phantoms And Demons (2) / A Thousand Years Like A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.