Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? (484 Views)

Today Is Glo Free Data Day!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Buharifan: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2021

Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by TundeWX: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Brown rat snake
Totally harmless,no need to be afraid,move closer wink
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by WibusJaga: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021

Well done OP. All snakes must be killed at sight. They are responsible for all the suffering & hardship in this life. If not for that evil snake that deceived Eve, we all would have been enjoying without any worries in the paradise garden of Eden.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Buharifan: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
TundeWX:
Brown rat snake
Totally harmless,no need to be afraid,move closer wink
can I hold live one next time I come across it?
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Bullet01(f): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Where is the snake now?
I hope you have done the needful?
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by jfkenny(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Venomous or not,run first.
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by pregnantMan: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Have been seriously thinking how I'm going to resume a new job tomorrow cos I don't have tp. Pls someone should help me. Am really broke 0076605179 union bank
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by TundeWX: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Buharifan:
can I hold live one next time I come across it?

Sure...don't drag its underbelly rough against the ground tho smiley
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
I just hope that you won't cook it and eat
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Buharifan: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
Have been seriously thinking how I'm going to resume a new job tomorrow cos I don't have tp. Pls someone should help me. Am really broke 0076605179 union bank
are you a pregnant man
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by StylesX: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
It isn't venomous, if it has a round head, two rows of scales under it, round pupil and no pit.
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by pregnantMan: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Buharifan:
are you a pregnant man
lolz. That's just my Monika bro..it has nothing relating to my physics or looks.
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by shawnfamous(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
jfkenny:
Venomous or not,run first.
if all the white scientist run first how Una for take know which one dey venomous or not.
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Baawaa(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
The person that killed this will not give you money oo
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Greatzeus(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Is that a farm or a desert land? Where are the crops? Reminds me of that crazy movie " Mad Max" grin
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Greatzeus(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
The new job tomorrow gave you out. You are not resuming any job,liar. Though that doesn't refute your claim of being broke.
What is going on? Begging posts reduced drastically on nairaland this year,until this month, begging posts is springing up everywhere again.
The famous begger on nairaland who writes emotional tales is back. He wrote about finding N1000 on the ground and giving it back to a teenager who lost it. He wrote another tale of loosing N200 during an interview,both made front-page,and the gullible fell for it.
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by AsapTeddy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ok
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by InvestorRicky(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
K
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by pregnantMan: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Greatzeus:

The new job tomorrow gave you out. You are not resuming any job,liar. Though that doesn't refute your claim of being broke.
What is going on? Begging posts reduced drastically on nairaland this year,until this month, begging posts is springing up everywhere again.
The famous begger on nairaland who writes emotional tales is back. He wrote about finding N1000 on the ground and giving it back to a teenager who lost it. He wrote another tale of loosing N200 during an interview,both made front-page,and the gullible fell for it.
you can call me names, I accept the insult, shey na me broke.. but God knows am not lying.. I just met a friend who gave me 2h, after explaining to him, he would have given me more if he had enough..
Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Greatzeus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
you can call me names, I accept the insult, shey na me broke.. but God knows am not lying.. I just met a friend who gave me 2h, after explaining to him, he would have given me more if he had enough..
How many contacts do you have on your phone? 500 plus or thousands? Yet you couldn't make a call to 1 or 2 or 3 of them to give you 2 miserable K?
Online begging especially on nairaland is a no no,have some dignity for yourself and family,stop begging strangers online,go to your friends and family.
But you can't because you post fake live on WhatsApp status and Facebook, I believe online beggers are scammers period.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed On My Farmland Today: Is It Venomous? by Harrykn: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Over to lala

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro Dual Sim / Skyrun Refrigerator With Faulty Compressor For 70k Enugu / Sold!!!U.s Used And Clean Iphone 11 128gb Battery Health 98%#265k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.