Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. (371 Views)

Between Egbeada, Imo State And Egbeda, Lagos State / The History Of Arochukwu (abia State) And The Infamous Long Juju Shrine / Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land Laments 30 Years Neglect Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. by God1000(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Igede tribe in benue state needs serious national attention because we're part of this country called Nigeria.
Infrastructure deficit and poor representation must be addressed there.
All our roads are in tumbledown simply because the political system doesn't favour us much, both the Tiv governor and idoma senator representing us should do the needful, it is their constitutional responsibilities, or they should give us a chance to govern benue and transform it into eldorado, since good governance has become a rocket science for them.

We cannot make headways with mediocres in charge, all they do is looting of state treasury to the detriment of ordinary man, we will no longer keep quiet while they plunder everything away and do nothing.

Until we put aside sentiments and work collectively for the progress of our state and country, nothing good will ever come.
Stop supporting these desperados because of tribal affiliation, they've impoverished us all.
Re: Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. by Cozbymaster97(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Can I copy this and paste on Facebook?
Re: Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. by God1000(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Cozbymaster97:
Can I copy this
and paste on Facebook?
Please go ahead, but attach my name to it. Egbodo Joseph

Are you an igede guy?
Re: Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. by Cozbymaster97(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
God1000:

Please go ahead, but attach my name to it. Egbodo Joseph

Are you an igede guy?
Thanks
United Igede Nation
Re: Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. by God1000(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Cozbymaster97:

Thanks
United Igede Nation
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Can Relate With These Pictures? / Meet Cannibalistic People Who Use Human Skulls As Pillows / The Legendary Hubert Ogunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.