Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Ckay's Groovy Assurance, "Love Nwantinti" Became A Global Hit. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ckay's Groovy Assurance, "Love Nwantinti" Became A Global Hit. (325 Views)

Davido Responds To Peruzzi's Claim Of Being The Mastermind Behind His Global Hit / Ckay - Love Nwantinti Ft Joeboy And Kuami Eugene (new Music Video) / Love Nwantinti: Davido Reveals He’s Ready To Make Chioma His Baby Mama & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ckay's Groovy Assurance, "Love Nwantinti" Became A Global Hit. by MikePhilly(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Just weeks after the release of the highly anticipated self titled album, CKay the First back in 2019, CKay made an unforgettable impression when he confidently bounced into DreamOut Studio for the first time.

"If I am as good as they say I am, then I should be able to push myself to the same league where these Ronaldos are playing, Lagos is where everything is, not even Abuja has the capacity"

Love Nwantinti came as a song, has like 3 lives, then the remix came, and then it has a video. Chilling out during a recorded conversation with Africa's radio Queen, Ife Ajagbe, in what can described as a visionary consultation, it gets more interesting as their friendly session quickly turns globally oriented, with the "Love Nwantinti" crooner discussing his international interests and steps already taken.

"The original has a video, but its not out yet. I released my EP in August last year, my first official EP, and its really beautiful. Its definitely one of the best Afrobeats project last year, Albums and EP, and I say that with my chest. The pedestal we are trying to get to, we have to make certain moves"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnzRQEIl30

The gentle aphrodisiac soundtrack has become a global revelation on air and online, within a year after consulting renowned music pacesetters, which subsequently led to fans flocking to the song on streaming services, as well as plenty of other cuts within CKay’s musical listings. Covid19 lockdown went into full mode just weeks after this recording, forcing the show to go via Instagram live.

"I'm excited by the idea of making music that brings all these people together, from Tanzania, Kenya. Its crazy to me, and this is like a huge continent, I have not even been to Kenya, nor Tanzania but Its beautiful to see that African music is crossing boundaries. I see people from the UK as well, girls tagging me on their videos and it's just really amazing to see"

In the video, CKay recaps a purpose driven journey, which details his working relationship with Chocolate City, and MI especially, while maintaining confidence of his music crossing boundaries and bringing people together.

Re: How Ckay's Groovy Assurance, "Love Nwantinti" Became A Global Hit. by Anieke77(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin all I see
Re: How Ckay's Groovy Assurance, "Love Nwantinti" Became A Global Hit. by MikePhilly(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmm. What do you see? You better just get updated on all your favorite celebrities on YouTube

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1NTQvGd-Nnpn5c8XIIhcYQ

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Comic Actor Baba Suwe Buried In Lagos Segun Adewole / A Photo Exhibition Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott With Biro/pen / Yoruba Forgotten Culture Still Embrace In The Uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.