Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell (300 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by Naijadaily: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians will vote for APC massively in 2023 because of Buhari Legacies.Maxwell Gowon

A leading aspirant to the office of the National Youth Leader of All Progressives Congress,Barr.Maxwell Gowon has expressed his optimism that the party will win the produce the next Nigeria's President,Governors and win more offices at the National Assembly,and state Assemblies across the country in the forthcoming 2023 general elections,Maxwell was speaking in Abuja during an interactive session organized by members of Buhari APC Youth for democratic Legacies defence.Maxwell equally urged members of group to prepare for the battle ahead as many evil Forces will arise to discourage any initiative that of good intentions for the unity and Progress of the Party.Speaking earlier whilst welcoming members to the interactive meeting, the coordinator of Buhari Legacies,Barr.Yusuph West Dayo, urged members to brace up for the defence of Buhari legacies and the party.He further called on members never to relent,especially now that the forces of opposition are out to destroy and mislead Nigerians with their Campaign of calumny against the lasting legacies of Mr.President.

Members of the group were drowned from the six Geopolitical zones of the country gathered to Brainstorm on the successes recorded by President Muhammadu Buhari and APC Government for past six years.

Members suggested how the APC Legacies can be defended from the Local Government,States and Federal levels.

Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by Xscape1993(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by SmartPolician: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
You don't need to work to win people's votes. Just speak their language and faithful to a major religion. Nigeria will keep recycling bad leaders.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by Baawaa(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some of you guys will be stone in 2023
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by Danjikanbauchi: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
What a useless fellow please show us the what Buhari has done for Nigeria,

Because of this lies God in heaven will rule your life as Buhari is ruling Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Stupid boy
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by tobidipity(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
See he's head like mai suya's pepper plate. Lips like what I can't describe. What crazy legacies is he talking about. Be like thunder wan fire both of u
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by LibertyRep: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Buhari's legacies.

Same legacies he's ashamed of and doesn't want to end it.

Abi Maxwell no hear say Buhari talk say he no wan commot as a failure.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by Afamsi: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't blame him, Nigerians can vote for funny reasons.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote For APC Massively In 2023 Because Of Buhari Legacies.maxwell by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
True talk, I will bring people from my village let them vote I will do enough PVCs for them by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Air for Esit Eket as Dr. Dan-Abia commences Educational Outreach. / Anambra Airport Approved / Enugu SME Commences Issuance Of 2nd Batch Of 6,606 Business Name Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.