Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (1238 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you a post I title "The Light".
Our life is a glorious life. It is a life to be envy by those around us. This life is created to continuously to increase in prosperity and progress. And for that to happen you need the light. Life is full of temptation, negative power and also full of goodies but we need The light to overcome the temptation and enjoy the goodies of what God has in store for us.
Who Is The Light
The light is Jesus Christ. He is the greater light that shine, beautify and garnish you the way He is. He is all you need to live a victorious, glorious and bless life on this Earth. When The Light is in your life, barriers give way, doors are open until you and victory is sure in anything you do. With the light living in you, you can never see darkness in your life. So if you don't have Him in you, you have to do so.
Benefits of Having The Light In You.
1. He help you to remove the load of sin.
2. He make you also a light as He is.
3. He takes away every darkness out of your life and give you light in your life.
4. Through Him you have access to all things you want in this world.
5. You will experience divine protection, favour, blessing and breakthrough in all you do.
How do you allow The Light into your life
1. Through born again
2. Love Him and praise Him
3. Love and read the word of God.
4. Believe in Him
5. Fill your heart with the word of God.
That is it. There is no other way man can save himself except through Him. As you receive Him, He will be your light in darkness, your glory and your shield. So today receive the light , be the light and manifest the light in your life in Jesus Name Amen.
Thanks for reading this post and God bless you richly.
If you are not born again please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus, I come to you today, I know I am a sinner. And I believe you died on the cross to set me free. Right now I confess you as my Lord and Personal Saviour. Right now I know that I am forgiven. Thank you for saving me. Amen

8 Likes

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by ForeThinker: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Good read...

Consent 2share ........

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
THANK YOU JESUS.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Nigeria And South Africa *shocking* / Two Students Found Dead In Their Room After Eating The Food They Sent A Bike Man / Odogunyan Grammar School In Ikorodu, Lagos Taken Over By Flood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.