Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking (45742 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. / Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by FreeStuffsNG: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

Not just lautech, in all higher institutions in Nigeria, just buy the lecturer handouts/textbooks and you have 10marks already
Completely false. I didn't buy a single handout or compelled to buy one in exchange for 10 marks in my UNILAG days. I am aware that no such obnoxious practice take place in other top federal universities like UI, Ife, UNN and ABU. That's why you need to study hard and attend these top universities. In fact, it's a crime to sell handouts in those top federal universities I listed above sir.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Annypee: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2021
But you should know that every institution in Nigeria has a formula
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by femi4: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Completely false. I didn't buy a single handout or compelled to buy one in exchange for 10 marks in my UNILAG days. I am aware that no such obnoxious practice take place in other top federal universities like UI, Ife, UNN and ABU. That's why you need to study hard and attend these top universities. In fact, it's a crime to sell handouts in those top federal universities I listed above sir.
you bought textbooks now
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by n3xt(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Cmanforall:

The meaning can be different. It may mean buy textbooks, READ them , and things will be made easy.
And he didn't specify that the textbooks are from lecturers grin

Smiles. Textbook parole is age long tradition in laspotech.

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by FreeStuffsNG: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
you bought textbooks now
I used the library more and bought textbooks I still refer to in professional practice till date. So textbooks? Yes sir and none authored by my lecturers.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

Not just lautech, in all higher institutions in Nigeria, just buy the lecturer handouts/textbooks and you have 10marks already
In higher institutions in the south you mean? Educationally developed! Educationally developed!! But all you need do is buy a hand-out or text book.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

In higher institutions in the south you mean? Educationally developed! Educationally developed!! But all you need do is buy a hand-out or text book
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by AK481(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Note he said textbook not handout.

There is nothing incriminating on this except people extracts more from him.

Before you read,you must buy textbooks .

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Yoighaman(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2021
karnap:
It was indeed glorious day for business administration students National diploma as they are the first set to ever graduated at the ikorodu campus
They started the journey in 2018,it suppose to finished in 2020 but because of the global pandemic it reached out to 2021.

But my major concerns is the signout polo slighted on this particular student of the institutions.

The caption is * LASPOTECH no Hard,Just Buy Textbook*
The write up could be encouraging and can be discouraging
It depends how you reasons it.
This guy could be insulting lecturer and he could be encouraging students to buy and reads their textbooks and pass exam.
Go Through it
He also has another wonderful write up at his back ....* TIME to learn work*
I guessing he is mocking the.lack of work in the labour market in the country.

If I were part of this institution's management, this dude is coming back to re-write all his exams; we'd tackle the public embarrassment given to us afterwards.

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Steve0979(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Mediocrity Is all I see. Some JSS3 Students In a well organized school are extremely brilliant than most of these mediocre Degree & HND Holders......
not excluding u sha,madam know it all
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by MztaIkp(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Na LASPOTECH student write this article?
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by snoopz: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2021
I swear Dem suppose shift this signout stuff to when graduating list is out

You go wear signout still faill again

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by schoolboymatt(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2021
he forgot to add 'and smoke kush'
I know a doper when I see one.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by BABANGBALI: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2021
No wonder most of them cannot spoke correct English

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by ipobarecriminals: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
cool after dat remain jobless/baba kamoru bet9ja be ur office from 8 to 8 Dey bang table

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by NapoleonHill: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

Speak for the school you graduated from. Many federal school lecturers will not dare.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by TheSalient: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Say what you know, in FUNAAB lecturer doesn't sale handouts, that is one of HOC jobs. If you like buy, if you like no buy, you will meet exam and test there.
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by SafetyPlug(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
What IF you all are overthinking! undecided textbooks are meant to be read smiley

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by lexyclasy: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

Which all higher institution in Nigeria. You don't know what you are saying. Don't read and pass, be expecting 10marks.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Downey(f): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
No be all department, Come to Electrical/ Electronics Department and see yourself if handouts fit help you.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Ikea81: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
AgentGoat:

Not all higher institutions in nigeria. It doesn't happen in the north.

North get higher institution? Then how come Buhari, El Rufai,patami, malami think the way they do? �
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Testimony1988(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
The write up is encouraging not discouraging?

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by kelvinovie25(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
The Laspotech I went to, I didn't buy any text book.

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Time to learn work, He go begin Bomb like Terorrists.

Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by AgentGoat: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ikea81:

North get higher institution? Then how come Buhari, El Rufai,patami, malami think the way they do? �

Which way are they thinking. Apart from your blind hatred for them?

El rufai is a genius. A first class degree holder in quantity survey from ABU zaira. Did you know when he was the minister of FCT? His legacy is what abuja is enjoying till date. Have you being to the north? Remove hatred from your heart and ask around if any lecturer in BUK, ABU, UDUS and others will force students to buy a hand out or text books.

The kind of corruption in southern Nigeria universities system should be called out. Polytechnics are more useless.Bribery or sorting especially in the state universities. Federals are still better. Most of you don't know politics pre 2015.
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Prettychild(f): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
karnap:
It was indeed glorious day for business administration students National diploma as they are the first set to ever graduated at the ikorodu campus
They started the journey in 2018,it suppose to finished in 2020 but because of the global pandemic it reached out to 2021.

But my major concerns is the signout polo slighted on this particular student of the institutions.

The caption is * LASPOTECH no Hard,Just Buy Textbook*
The write up could be encouraging and can be discouraging
It depends how you reasons it.
This guy could be insulting lecturer and he could be encouraging students to buy and reads their textbooks and pass exam.
Go Through it
He also has another wonderful write up at his back ....* TIME to learn work*
I guessing he is mocking the.lack of work in the labour market in the country.
In other words, na cram and pour things
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by FreedomArmy: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Mediocrity Is all I see. Some JSS3 Students In a well organized school are extremely brilliant than most of these mediocre Degree & HND Holders......
do you have a degree or HND?
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by Cerebellum: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
AgentGoat:

Not all higher institutions in nigeria. It doesn't happen in the north.

Shuttup dia Agentgoatgrin
Re: 'LASPOTECH No Hard, Just Buy Textbook': This Sign Out T-shirt Got People Talking by micxwell(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
Ikorodu not Okorodu

How LAUTECH take enter this convo. Funny how you were correcting the OP's typo.

Lautech Postutme/admission Thread For 2015/2016 / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics)