Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 (27322 Views)

Burna Boy, Davido, Nasty C, Lead Nominees For The 6th AFRIMA Awards / Davido, Wizkid, Simi Bag AFRIMA Awards 2018 Nominations (see Full List) / Wizkid Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Male West African Act. Beats Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Alexxxxadrewv: 2:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Wizkid won 3 Trophies at the 2021 AFRIMA Awards

Artiste Of The Year - Himself
Song Of The Year - Essence
Best Collaboration - Essence

Big Wiz won 3 AFRIMA Awards tonight:

• Song of the Year — “Essence” (ft. Tems)
• Best African Collaboration — “Essence” (ft. Tems)
• Artiste of the Year

@legendurybeatz got Producer of the Year!

Thank you @afrima.official & all FC that voted! �� #MadeinLagos

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWjxbfqrMZp/?utm_medium=copy_link

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Machala!
You have not just registered baby mamas across three continents, but you also steadily bring back home awards and recognitions like it's no stress. Even Fela would be grinning in his grave.
Dike, turu ugo lota!
Congratulations to you and thanks for what you have done for Afrobeats!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Machala!
You have not just registered baby mamas across three continents, but you also steadily bring back home awards and recognitions like it's no stress. Even Fela would be grinning in his grave.
Dike, turu ugo lota!
Congratulations to you and thanks for what you have done for Afrobeats!
I met him yesterday such a fresh gee,keep winning boy

38 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Joeblazeochola(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2021
my observations abt d event is dat most a-list nigerian artist did nt attend d event even though it was hosted in lagos also nigerian, ghanians and other african countries did nt take it serious becos many did nt vote 4 dia artist lastly, d organisers did nt impress jor, d show was somehw boring. common guys, lets b serious wit awa own

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by ominilongest(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2021
e b like say na Alex get d award
dz Afrima no wan upgrade at all
na y artiste no dey turn up be that
even bracket dey get nomination
imagine
yori yori bracket shior
no news on maduka
I hope say baba nvr,dey Coma.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by DEROX: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2021
wink only one wizzy
machala to the world

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by moscobabs(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by MadamVanessa(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
The donation David Adeleke made to orphanage homes, is more applauding, more better, more commendable and a trillion times better than this awards here.

Wizkid is not musician, rather a noise maker that blabs shiit in the name of singing.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by crossfm: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Goat.

We move.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
Wizkid won 3 Trophies at the 2021 AFRIMA Awards

Artiste Of The Year - Himself
Song Of The Year - Essence
Best Collaboration - Essence

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWjxbfqrMZp/?utm_medium=copy_link

Afrimma is now trophies

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
MADE IN LAGOS album.
Oh Boy, BigWiz is made mehn!

Wizzy.....
Baba Ooo...
For Ojuelegba.......(sing till fade)

Make I borrow this From my role models online, AKA dem MANNA.

post=106374427:
Our Darling Tems,
She murdered this song absolutely �

ESSENCE : Wizkid ft Our Darling TEMS

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

STARBOY for GRAMMY!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by kaycshine(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Wizzy the silent winner, I love his humility

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Kingpele(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Hahaha pepper dem club member, they were expecting him to drop his account number but he silenced them with an award hattrick for that matter..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by tydi(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
grin

With the wave this essence has been giving Big Wiz recognition all over the world , I believe other artist will have sense while dishing out sounds . E.g David .. if you add O Na you sabi ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Kingpele(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Hahaha this life seek out your destiny and use it to the glory of God u shall enjoy it here on earth..this folks are very talented but they are not using it to sing praises to God rather they sing to the glory of the world and women, that is abuse of talent

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by PrinceOfLagos: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
BabanLa himself
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by free2ryhme: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Moments10to:
Ok

Scam

Image is edited
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Mastakija(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Congratulations to him although I don't fancy his lyrics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Froshloaded: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Starboy for a reasonnnn
Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Earlystar698(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Like for Davido
Share for Wizkid
I want to check something cheesy

41 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Torosk1(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Moments10to:
Ok
This is simple, sell your family land or get a loan from the bank and play the game, stop posting winning fake ticket here, useless scammers, na so una scam me 10k and then send nonsense game to me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Ijoba85: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Congrats...more wins man... Won't forget Davido my gee too, u guys are great. One love

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Godada(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021

I love to see artists make news for artistic reasons.

People may not love your song but they cannot deny your musical brilliance.

Rock on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by osamz007: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Leave am for starboy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by EmekaBlue(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
I don't really like this guy i don't know why. Maybe because of his pride/attitude.

He forgot his Ojuelegba days and started forming like a king above all. He barely even reply his fellow celebs here, he acts he is in an international level and insults some like that guy wey post a track with him he came to belittle online

He shouldn't forget Nigerians marketed him to the world no be say na him sing pass with his yaga zaga.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by PheelzAlmighty: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Wizzy baby... Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 by Optimistguy1969: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
No be only Trophy, na 33

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Majek Fashek’s 1992 US Tour (videos, Articles And Memories) / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone? / King OT – Shameful Lyrics & Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.