Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Npower: Processing To Failed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Processing To Failed (876 Views)

Npower Payment Status Failed / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Processing To Failed by ezenwaez(m): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Please if your BVN names (from your BVN printout) you supplied does not match your NASIMS profile names, and does not match your account name, your payroll status will change from processing to failed, in addition to this, if your account number is not correct, your status will change from processing to failed.
When contacting NASIMS only supply the correct account details, correct BVN names and correct NASIMS profile names.
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by EmperorTolson: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if your BVN names (from your BVN printout) you supplied does not match your NASIMS profile names, and does not match your account name, your payroll status will change from processing to failed, in addition to this, if your account number is not correct, your status will change from processing to failed.
When contacting NASIMS only supply the correct account details, correct BVN names and correct NASIMS profile names.
How many times are you going to talk about this? Same old story

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by Ngasky(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by ezenwaez(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
EmperorTolson:

How many times are you going to talk about this? Same old story
Not everyone saw it, I was told to repost it

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by cblack247(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2021
My details are all correct and my names match on BVN printout and dashboard and on my account. I have carefully checked my account details with toothpick and it's correct. They admitted that it was a technical glitch from them. I have done what we were asked to do and sent the details to npower......we just hope they'll work on it.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by Newton2024: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

Not everyone saw it, I was told to repost it
Bro, are you a staff of NASIMS?
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by SegZ24(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2021
I don't think the failed issue has anything to do with all you mentioned at least for now, because I know someone who has already been paid, but his transaction still change from processing to failed, what then would you say about that??

So i think all this issue is from their end and it will be sorted out, if after all this are sorted out and you still don't receive your stipend, we can then now start talking about all of this.
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by DICKstractor: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
undecided

So you woke up by 5:49am to post this. You are really dedicated in this job.
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by realceeg(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2021
SegZ24:
I don't think the failed issue has anything to do with all you mentioned at least for now, because I know someone who has already been paid, but his transaction still change from processing to failed, what then would you say about that??

So i think all this issue is from their end and it will be sorted out, if after all this are sorted out and you still don't receive your stipend, we can then now start talking about all of this.
Processing to fail.then got alert .....wonders are really happening
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by Alonzo50: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Enzewaz i droped my corect bank detail on npower verified page and the handler reply me with done today, but stil yet am stil having the wrong bank number on my dashboard is it take while before it wil be reflected. Pls answer me
Re: Npower: Processing To Failed by copyrites: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies: To Be Treated Urgently! / Apply For The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 / Ongoing Recruitment At Osun State Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.