Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kogi To Imo State - Where Can I Board A Vehicle And How Many Hours Will It Take - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kogi To Imo State - Where Can I Board A Vehicle And How Many Hours Will It Take (498 Views)

Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) / What's The Transport Fare From Kogi To Akwa Ibom / Which State Where You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi To Imo State - Where Can I Board A Vehicle And How Many Hours Will It Take by Otaiky(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2021
I am a Batch C 2021 corp member newly posted to Imo state. My fellow nairaland members, I need your help as to where I can board a vehicle to imo state, how many hours or days will it take me to get there from Kogi State. And every other useful info are welcome. Thanks
Re: Kogi To Imo State - Where Can I Board A Vehicle And How Many Hours Will It Take by Ynix(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Otaiky:
I am a Batch C 2021 corp member newly posted to Imo state. My fellow nairaland members, I need your help as to where I can board a vehicle to imo state, how many hours or days will it take me to get there from Kogi State. And every other useful info are welcome. Thanks
which part of Kogi?
Are you carrying lots of loads ? if not I will just advise you to just head to Enugu and take a bus heading to Imo. It is much easier from there

1 Like

Re: Kogi To Imo State - Where Can I Board A Vehicle And How Many Hours Will It Take by halfcurrent(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Depends on where you are in Kogi.
If in Lokoja, I guess you could board a taxi to Onitsha, and from Onitsha you find your way to anywhere in Imi state. Lokoja to Onitsha will be about 5hrs cos of the bad road.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

200 Ngos Converge On Abuja In Support Of NYSC Trust Fund / A Proven Business Model To Make You 200-500k Every Month / Missing Corps Member In Abuja Stephanie Terungwa Found Dead, Dismembered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.