Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust (25850 Views)

Lawyer Sues FG, 12 Northern States For Sharing In VAT Realised From Alchohol / Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau Move To Join FIRS In VAT Collection Tussle Suit / Falana To FG: Propose Money Bill Before Implementing Increase In VAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Abujason: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Godons1:

AfghanEASTERN is a Parasite Region grin grin

So my wonderful lesson today still no enter ya head?

So your Noughtern no good, parasitic, arid desert zones are what?

Answer na. Just tell me what you people are good at or really contribute to this mistake called Nigeria.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Irrelevant. We're talking about geopolitical zones and not ethnic groups. Nobody is measuring how much tax is paid by Igbos, but how much the federating units of the country are generating.

Nah, you can't have it both ways. All you that are castigating the Igbos always like to shy away from the truth. Tell me any federal presence in Igbo land. Your damned TERRORIST FULANI government borrowed money to build railways all over the country and NO Igbo state was included and you expect the revenue to be coming from your ass? You must be the biggest JOKE of the century. Watch the videos at the links below and tell me why south east should even be remitting any VAT to the center. The states that you're touting as the biggest VAT contributors, tell me how much Federal presence are there. So, please do NOT let your hatred of Igbos cloud your judgment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjaa7xOrQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXaJarp-vhc
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Nah, you can't have it both ways. All you that are castigating the Igbos always like to shy away from the truth. Tell me any federal presence in Igbo land. Your damned TERRORIST FULANI government borrowed money to build railways all over the country and NO Igbo state was included and you expect the revenue to be coming from your ass? You must be the biggest JOKE of the century. Watch the videos at the links below and tell me why south east should even be remitting any VAT to the center. The states that you're touting as the biggest VAT contributors, tell me how much Federal presence are there. So, please do NOT let your hatred of Igbos cloud your judgment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjaa7xOrQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXaJarp-vhc

None of what you're rambling about here is relevant to what I said. Secession is not about noise and silly chest-beating, but rational adults have to examine the strides made towards autonomy, and a parasitic SE (like the North which we like to insult) taking more money from the FG than they generate are not ready for any secession. It just shows the secessionists are unserious noisemakers who have paid no attention to the serious challengers confronting the SE.

1 Like

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by garfield1: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Maobichek:

Good morning, it's quite unfortunate that Daily Trust will concort lies and push it out to the public. I have toured Yobe from Fika, Potiskum, Damaturu, Nguru, Machina etc. Yobe has 5 times the land mass of Abia but the indice on ground shows that Abia is more economic viable to Yobe.

All the major commercial banks in Nigeria have more branches in Abia more than in Yobe (commercial banks are not charitable organization but full time profit making entities so they will waist their resources in Abia if Yobe is better economically).

Abia state is not declaring what they generates for obvious reasons, markets like: Ariara, shopping center, cemetery, Ngwa road market etc is the reason Osibanjo visited Abia more than other South East states on official basis last year. More Northerners are still in Aba doing business and Yorubas also have more ppl in Aba than Owerri ( a visit to Yoruba Mosque at Asa rd by Azikiwe will confirm this).

Vat has nothing to do with state govt.it is collected by firs
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

None of what you're rambling about here is relevant to what I said. Secession is not about noise and silly chest-beating, but rational adults have to examine the strides made towards autonomy, and a parasitic SE (like the North which we like to insult) taking more money from the FG than they generate are not ready for any secession. It just shows the secessionists are unserious noisemakers who have paid no attention to the serious challengers confronting the SE.

To deny the relevance of what I said earlier in my posting goes to show your ignorance of what VAT means and its economic implications. Your reasoning surely does not show rational thinking. To argue albeit stupidly that lack of infrastructure does NOT affect VAT goes to show your level of understanding how the economy works. But I guess social media has offered everyone the opportunity to come online regardless of their knowledge or lack thereof to rant and foam in the mouth like rabid dogs. If the SE are parasites, why NOT you and your ilk accede to their DEMAND to be on their own?
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Domaug: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mr. Man sense is far away from you
brainpulse:
"Kano State collected more money as Value Added Tax (VAT) than the entire South East zone in the first eight months of 2021"

The South East Zone is adding entire nothing to the value of Nigeria, except trouble. The best time to let them go, they are the real parasite of the Nation.

The fact the South East Zone don't want to hear, but they will always use diversionary tactics to shy away from this truth.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by blamingthedevil: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
brainpulse:
"Kano State collected more money as Value Added Tax (VAT) than the entire South East zone in the first eight months of 2021"

The South East Zone is adding entire nothing to the value of Nigeria, except trouble. The best time to let them go, they are the real parasite of the Nation.

The fact the South East Zone don't want to hear, but they will always use diversionary tactics to shy away from this truth.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Vixlot: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Domaug:
Mr. Man sense is far away from you
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

If the SE are parasites, why NOT you and your ilk accede to their DEMAND to be on their own?

1) I have no power to grant the IPOBians their fanciful wish. The average Nigerian on the street does not give a flying fucck about whether Nigeria divides or not.
2) This is not a credible demand of the SE. Not one single elected politician in the SE has advanced the cause of secession. Capitulating to the demands of noisemaking anarchists demanding secession is not how serious governance works. There is not a single secession movement to have ever existed in history without serious political mobilization. Compel your elected representatives to advance your cause. Compel your elders. Compel your elite to represent your interests. As I've said severally, a more unserious secession movement has never existed in global history than the impotent agitations of IPOB and their supporters. It's just a very unserious movement - clearly not ready to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Igboid: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

How is this relevant to the fact the SE takes far more money from the Federal government than it generates internally - which makes us no different from the "parasites" in the North that we love to insult? Most of Federal government revenue comes from Niger Delta oyel money, and revenue from operations like the ports, and taxes on the industrial and commercial nerve centre that is Lagos. The stats for state IGR against Federal allocation has been posted several times here on Nairaland, so it's easy to find. And we do terribly, while some of our brothers here claim that it's some kind of strategic fiscal policy, when in reality, it's just due to the incompetence of our leaders.

There is an obvious logical disconnect between a region which pays lip service to the concept of regional autonomy and even independence - even as the region profits heavily from money it does not generate like the "parasites" in the North they love to insult.

I don't think any Igbo man is interested in North being parasitic or not.
We just don't want to be a part of NIGERIA.

Ndiigbo are aware of our limitations and still want independence from Nigeria.
If the rest of the country believe their Useless IGR and VAT stats, then they should be better off without Ndiigbo and should help us leave NIGERIA.
Don't you think so?
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Igboid:

If the rest of the country believe their Useless IGR and VAT stats, then they should be better off without Ndiigbo and should help us leave NIGERIA.
Don't you think so?

Don't mind this guy. His reasoning is beyond belief. To argue that lack infrastructure does NOT affect VAT goes to show his level of understand on how the economy works. His abject hatred for Igbos notwithstanding!
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Igboid:

Don't you think so?

You speak for all Igbos. And yet, you cannot get a single elected Igbo man to advance your popular cause which you assume to be the consensus view of all Igbo men. You speak for all Igbos who don't want to be part of Nigeria, yet Igbos are the most traveled group in Nigeria doing business everywhere - to the extent that Igbo men have been discovered to be providing logistics support to Boko Haram terrorists - and buying up property everywhere. There's nothing "useless" about IGR and VAT stats. They are very credible with clear methodologies. You resent the stats because deep down, you know that it deflates the bubble of our chest-beating, pompous brothers here with their Igbo supremacist delusions, and also reveals the lip-service paid to autonomy as phony posturing.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Don't mind this guy. His reasoning is beyond belief. To argue that lack infrastructure does NOT affect VAT goes to show his level of understand on how the economy works. His abject hatred for Igbos notwithstanding!

You must be confusing me for somebody else. Where did I argue that lack of infrastructure does not affect VAT? Quote the comment here.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

1) I have no power to grant the IPOBians their fanciful wish. The average Nigerian on the street does not give a flying fucck about whether Nigeria divides or not.
2) This is not a credible demand of the SE. Not one single elected politician in the SE has advanced the cause of secession. Capitulating to the demands of noisemaking anarchists demanding secession is not how serious governance works. There is not a single secession movement to have ever existed in history without serious political mobilization. Compel your elected representatives to advance your cause. Compel your elders. Compel your elite to represent your interests. As I've said severally, a more unserious secession movement has never existed in global history than the impotent agitations of IPOB and their supporters. It's just a very unserious movement - clearly not ready to be taken seriously.

Your use of politicians to determine the pulse of the people as regards to Biafrans quest for self determination goes further to show your ignorance. Nobody expects those such as yourself and your corrupt politicians that benefit from Nigeria as it stands currently to want to change the status quo. Of course NOT! To end NIGERIA means the end for folks like you and your beloved corrupt politicians. Then you folks have to actually go out and get a real JOB rather than keep looting the treasury.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by JOemmy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
This report will only make sense when the fulani north allows every state to be in total control of their vat and natural resources.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Igboid: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

You speak for all Igbos. And yet, you cannot get a single elected Igbo man to advance your popular cause which you assume to be the consensus view of all Igbo men. You speak for all Igbos who don't want to be part of Nigeria, yet Igbos are the most traveled group in Nigeria doing business everywhere - to the extent that Igbo men have been discovered to be providing logistics support to Boko Haram terrorists - and buying up property everywhere. There's nothing "useless" about IGR and VAT stats. They are very credible with clear methodologies. You resent the stats because deep down, you know that it deflates the bubble of our chest-beating, pompous brothers here with their Igbo supremacist delusions, and also reveals the lip-service paid to autonomy as phony posturing.

The VATS and IGR like every other stats in Nigeria is Useless.
If those who parrot them believe them, they wouldn't be threatening people who they think are "parasitic" going by their Useless stats with violence at the mention of secession.

Igbos are in USA, Britain, Asia, African countries, even in remote places like Samao island.
So does it mean we want Igboland to be parts of those countries just because we migrate to those places?
Dude your reasoning process is defective,you need urgent mental evaluation.

As of the Political office holders in Igboland.
You and I know that they only remain in power thanks to the guns Nigerian Military is pointing at Igbo massess, if not we would have run them out of town.
Look what Happened to Ekweremmadu in Germany where he had no NIGERIAN military and police protection.
If after the events of sit at home in SE have not shown you who really is in power in Igboland, then I can't help you.

If Nigerians believe their Useless stats, they should stop threatening violence when we say we want to leave NIGERIA.
And yes! Atleast 90% of Igbos home and abroad want Biafra, we might have disagreement over the methods to get Biafra, which is where significant number of Igbos are against IPOB,but we are mostly United in the belief that we need Biafra. If you think otherwise, then you are playing the Ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

You must be confusing me for somebody else. Where did I argue that lack of infrastructure does not affect VAT? Quote the comment here.

I guess you lack comprehension. Go back and read my statements. I made an argument and added links to videos how the SE was left out when railways were being built and how that would affect its economy and hence VAT generated. What was your counter argument? You categorically stated that my statements where irrelevant to what you said initially. Your argument if you had forgotten was that SE was generating less VAT and are parasites like the other northern states in essence. So, why the heck are you trying to DENY what you mistakenly argued against?
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

And thank GOD for that!
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I guess you lack comprehension. Go back and read my statements. I made an argument and added links to videos how the SE was left out when railways were being built and how that would affect its economy and hence VAT generated. What was your counter argument? You categorically stated that my statements where irrelevant to what you said initially. Your argument if you had forgotten was that SE was generating less VAT and are parasites like the other northern states in essence. So, why the heck are you trying to DENY what you mistakenly argued against?

Railways that are not even operational are not generating any VAT. Your links were irrelevant to my points. Then you made a wild leap from that ascribing to me an argument I never made by claiming that I said lack of infrastructure does not affect VAT. What does infrastructure have to do with Yobe generating more VAT than all SE states?
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Your use of politicians to determine the pulse of the people as regards to Biafrans quest for self determination goes further to show your ignorance. Nobody expects those such as yourself and your corrupt politicians that benefit from Nigeria as it stands currently to want to change the status quo. Of course NOT! To end NIGERIA means the end for folks like you and your beloved corrupt politicians. Then you folks have to actually go out and get a real JOB rather than keep looting the treasury.

If you are completely powerless to influence the agenda of the politicians you elect in your fuccking zone and hold them accountable, then the notion that the activism of IPOB thugs and riffraff would somehow sway the Federal Government should strike you as stewpid.
I have a real job. IPOB touts don't have real jobs which is why they have time for thuggery to intimidate SE citizens going about their normal lives and livelihoods and hindering their work. Their cult leader himself was an unemployed riffraff in the UK on government welfare who hit the jackpot by feeding the gullibility of IPOB cultists.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Igboid:

The VATS and IGR like every other stats in Nigeria is Useless.
If those who parrot them believe them, they wouldn't be threatening people who they think are "parasitic" going by their Useless stats with violence at the mention of secession.

No, there is nothing useless about the stats. I'm sorry that the stats are inconvenient to your fascist Igbo supremacist narrative, but your resentment of that reality doesn't make it any less real. Nobody is threatening you. They're pointing out the hypocrisy of people who cry loudest about Northerners being "parasites" equally being shown up as being parasites feeding off Niger Delta oyel money. If Igbos like you didn't go around spreading your hateful rhetoric, there would be less glee from detractors in reminding us of this hypocrisy.

Igbos are in USA, Britain, Asia, African countries, even in remote places like Samao island.
So does it mean we want Igboland to be parts of those countries just because we migrate to those places?
Dude your reasoning process is defective,you need urgent mental evaluation.

Yes. We would if we could. Unfortunately, we can't transplant Igboland to those places which makes the point redundant. There is an obvious disconnect between shouting loudest about hating your country and wanting desperately to leave, and yet doing far more in deed than any group to retain the unity. It's also at odds with the much needed investment needed in our land if the most prosperous Igbo sons and daughters abandon their lands to live in, invest and pay their taxes in foreign lands.

As of the Political office holders in Igboland.
You and I know that they only remain in power thanks to the guns Nigerian Military is pointing at Igbo massess, if not we would have run them out of town.
Look what Happened to Ekweremmadu in Germany where he had no NIGERIAN military and police protection.
If after the events of sit at home in SE have not shown you who really is in power in Igboland, then I can't help you.

If Nigerians believe their Useless stats, they should stop threatening violence when we say we want to leave NIGERIA.
And yes! Atleast 90% of Igbos home and abroad want Biafra, we might have disagreement over the methods to get Biafra, which is where significant number of Igbos are against IPOB,but we are mostly United in the belief that we need Biafra. If you think otherwise, then you are playing the Ostrich.

No, they are in power because we voted them. The Nigerian military did not install them as leaders. They are products of Igbo society, and people deserve the leaders they get. If you cannot prevail on your politicians to represent your interests, then you're actually impotent. Assaulting Ekweremmadu - a middle-aged man with no protection - was a cowardly act by cowardly thugs. It is not a reflection of the strength of secessionist agitators, but an actual reflection of their impotence and cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Igboid: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi
No, there is nothing useless about the stats. I'm sorry that the stats are inconvenient to your fascist Igbo supremacist narrative, but your resentment of that reality doesn't make it any less real. Nobody is threatening you. They're pointing out the hypocrisy of people who cry loudest about Northerners being "parasites" equally being shown up as being parasites feeding off Niger Delta oyel money. If Igbos like you didn't go around spreading your hateful rhetoric, there would be less glee from detractors in reminding us of this hypocrisy.

What are you talking about, are you okay at all? So because Igbos are in Mozambique making money now means that Ndiigbo want Igboland to be part of Mozambique?

If the Igbos who are in North want Igboland to remain part of NIGERIA for their own businesses, then they are senseless, because we have other Igbos scattered all over the world all excelling and non of them need Igboland politically United with their host countries to Excel.
Igbos like you in Lagos and those in the North who selfishly wish we remain in Nigeria for their sake, are minorities and will soon wake up from their dreams
Again the VATS are Useless as far as reasonable Igbos are concerned.
And as for the parasites issue are concerned, Ndiigbo have no interest in VAT or IGR ish, it was Rivers and Lagos who are locked in battle over IGR, Ndiigbo don't care, we just don't want to share a country with Nigerians. Go figure.
Ndiigbo don't care about your Niger Delta oil, which is why we are still eager to have Biafra without the non Igbos in SS. We have full confidence in our own abilities to turn things around once fully in charge of our own destiny in Biafra, the real parasites are those forcing one NIGERIA on others, if they are confident in their concocted VATS and IGRs, they should be clamouring for their own independence so that they can go enjoy it alone, this should be common sense. The Slovakians felt they were better off without the Czechs and so demanded to be left alone by the Czechs. The Czechs confident in their own abilities as a people obliged. They proved they were not parasites by not threatening Slovakians with war, but rather accepting round table dissolution of Czechoslovakia.
That's how people prove they are not parasites, and not by manufacturing useless VATs and IGR reports to prove non existent point.
What do you hope to achieve by pushing the propaganda that SE has low VAT and IGR? To show we can't survive in BIAFRA? Isn't that ridiculous? How is it any of your concerns if we survive or die in Biafra? Do you love us more than we love ourselves?

Yes. We would if we could. Unfortunately, we can't transplant Igboland to those places which makes the point redundant. There is an obvious disconnect between shouting loudest about hating your country and wanting desperately to leave, and yet doing far more in deed than any group to retain the unity. It's also at odds with the much needed investment needed in our land if the most prosperous Igbo sons and daughters abandon their lands to live in, invest and pay their taxes in foreign lands.

I believe I had already answered this above.

No, they are in power because we voted them. The Nigerian military did not install them as leaders. They are products of Igbo society, and people deserve the leaders they get. If you cannot prevail on your politicians to represent your interests, then you're actually impotent. Assaulting Ekweremmadu - a middle-aged man with no protection - was a cowardly act by cowardly thugs. It is not a reflection of the strength of secessionist agitators, but an actual reflection of their impotence and cowardice.

Ekweremmadu was probably believing the thrash you wrote above until he Left Nigeria and had no Nigerian military or police to protect him.
Without the Nigerian military and police, none of Ekweremmadu or any so called Political office holders in Igboland command the respect or obedience of the average Igbo man on the streets.
They derive their powers from the Nigerian military that invaded Igboland and occupied the land since 1970.
They are the real cowards who depend on occupational military power to exact any form of control or extract any form of compliance from a people they claim voted them into power.
The shame is on them and you.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

If you are completely powerless to influence the agenda of the politicians you elect in your fuccking zone and hold them accountable, then the notion that the activism of IPOB thugs and riffraff would somehow sway the Federal Government should strike you as stewpid.
I have a real job. IPOB touts don't have real jobs which is why they have time for thuggery to intimidate SE citizens going about their normal lives and livelihoods and hindering their work. Their cult leader himself was an unemployed riffraff in the UK on government welfare who hit the jackpot by feeding the gullibility of IPOB cultists.

You have just spoken like a M0R0N! Your imbecilic harangue ain't gonna get you no brownie points. Just FYI: Being a political coat hangar or having relative who is a CROOKED politician from whose table you're pilfering crumbs does NOT equate to a real JOB! The reason is simply because if you have a real JOB, you would not be espousing such moronic views and beliefs.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Railways that are not even operational are not generating any VAT. Your links were irrelevant to my points. Then you made a wild leap from that ascribing to me an argument I never made by claiming that I said lack of infrastructure does not affect VAT. What does infrastructure have to do with Yobe generating more VAT than all SE states?

Yobe generating more VAT than all five SE states put together? It seems like you have gone into the silly and idiotic realm. Now, I truly believe that your problem isn't that you're misinformed, it's that you are COMPLETELY unaware that you are misinformed. This creates a double burden. Show me where Yobe generated more VAT than all 5 SE states. Watch the link below if you're being truthful and NOT just a lying as MOFO!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/vat-what-states-generated-received-in-past-8-months/
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Yobe generating more VAT than all five SE states put together? It seems like you have gone into the silly and idiotic realm. Now, I truly believe that your problem isn't that you're misinformed, it's that you are COMPLETELY unaware that you are misinformed. This creates a double burden. Show me where Yobe generated more VAT than all 5 SE states. Watch the link below if you're being truthful and NOT just a lying as MOFO!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/vat-what-states-generated-received-in-past-8-months/

Where did you see "put together" in the comment you quoted, you window-licking imbeciile. grin I said Yobe generated more VAT than all SE states, and you further qualified the comment with "put together" and went on to attack a comment that you fabricated. What a mooron.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You have just spoken like a M0R0N! Your imbecilic harangue ain't gonna get you no brownie points. Just FYI: Being a political coat hangar or having relative who is a CROOKED politician from whose table you're pilfering crumbs does NOT equate to a real JOB! The reason is simply because if you have a real JOB, you would not be espousing such moronic views and beliefs.

Your dumb personal insults are not arguments. Cos you have none - and are reduced to flailing and thrashing around, grasping for something to assuage your wounded ego. Sorry ehn, but all these don't change the fact that your Igbo supremacist bubble is busted by hard data.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by plaindealer: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oyo alone collect 3 X more money than the poor developers combined..

I no won laff sha..

grin grin
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Your dumb personal insults are not arguments. Cos you have none - and are reduced to flailing and thrashing around, grasping for something to assuage your wounded ego. Sorry ehn, but all these don't change the fact that your Igbo supremacist bubble is busted by hard data.

Like they say, truth is bitter. You hate to be called out for who you are. That's NOT an insult. It's a statement of fact. You can get mad all you want, the fact still remains that you're a typical self centered, ignorant, self loathing Nigerian who by hook or crook finds himself cavorting with CROOKED politicians and does their dirty jobs. I am sure you relish the crumbs that they hand out to you since you only care about your personal interest. So, go on and get mad... who cares!
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Omanambala(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Igboid:
Obi1kenobi

What are you talking about, are you okay at all? So because Igbos are in Mozambique making money now means that Ndiigbo want Igboland to be part of Mozambique?

If the Igbos who are in North want Igboland to remain part of NIGERIA for their own businesses, then they are senseless, because we have other Igbos scattered all over the world all excelling and non of them need Igboland politically United with their host countries to Excel.
Igbos like you in Lagos and those in the North who selfishly wish we remain in Nigeria for their sake, are minorities and will soon wake up from their dreams
And as for the parasites issue are concerned, Ndiigbo have no interest in VAT or IGR ish, it was Rivers and Lagos who are locked in battle over IGR, Ndiigbo don't care, we just don't want to share a country with Nigerians. Go figure.
Ndiigbo don't care about your Niger Delta oil, which is why we are still eager to have Biafra without the non Igbos in SS. We have full confidence in our own abilities to turn things around once fully in charge of our own destiny in Biafra, the real parasites are those forcing one NIGERIA on others, if they are confident in their concocted VATS and IGRs, they should be clamouring for their own independence so that they can go enjoy it alone, this should be common sense. The Slovakians felt they were better off without the Czechs and so demanded to be left alone by the Czechs. The Czechs confident in their own abilities as a people obliged. They proved they were not parasites by not threatening Slovakians with war, but rather accepting round table dissolution of Czechoslovakia.
That's how people prove they are not parasites, and not by manufacturing useless VATs and IGR reports to prove non existent point.
What do you hope to achieve by pushing the propaganda that SE has low VAT and IGR? To show we can't survive in BIAFRA? Isn't that ridiculous? How is it any of your concerns if we survive or die in Biafra? Do you love us more than we love ourselves?

Ekweremmadu was probably believing the thrash you wrote above until he Left Nigeria and had no Nigerian military or police to protect him.
Without the Nigerian military and police, none of Ekweremmadu or any so called Political office holders in Igboland command the respect or obedience of the average Igbo man on the streets.
They derive their powers from the Nigerian military that invaded Igboland and occupied the land since 1970.
They are the real cowards who depend on occupational military power to exact any form of control or extract any form of compliance from a people they claim voted them into power.

When you make your argument I suggest you learn a different tone. You sound unnecessary aggressive and unteachable.

Yes , northern states might generate more VAT ,but how does that impact quality of life in these northern states ? Ask yourself how they are performing as it regards other indices of developments like education, health, security , poverty reduction etc.
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by UnabashedIPOB: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Where did you see "put together" in the comment you quoted, you window-licking imbeciile. grin I said Yobe generated more VAT than all SE states, and you further qualified the comment with "put together" and went on to attack a comment that you fabricated. What a[b] mooron.[/b]

I guess you lack the capacity to use spoken words to express your ignorant self. If you're smart enough and know the proper use of syntax, you could have said, "Yobe generated more VAT than each of the five SE states," but smartness is NOT one of the perks you get from being a HIT man for CROOKED politicians. Besides, it's not mooron. Are you really that stupid?
Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Igboid:
Obi1kenobi

You can keep generating all these silly analogies, but the hard fact remains that the most rootless tribe in Nigeria who just won't sit their arses down in the land they claim to love so much are Igbos. Which is incidentally detrimental to the Biafran cause they claim to espouse. The SE needs investment: in business and infrastructure. Yet, we're here bragging about how we own 40% of Lagos, or however many percent of Abuja and all that nonsense.

I care because I believe there should be more to any serious movement than frenzied emotions. Czechoslovakia whom you cite was always a binational state for decades since the end of the Austro-Hungarian empire, which had a clean break shortly after the Velvet revolution in a smooth process advanced by both nations. The movement wasn't led by a group of fascist thugs like IPOB ignoring the hard work of political engagement and persuasion for thuggery and dissemination of hate. Again, nobody is forcing anything on you. You have not shown yourself as serious people worth engaging, so you're just ignored to make noise into the void. Pretending that other Nigerians are forcing the union is narcissistic nonsense to feel relevant.
I'm not sure why all this digression from the simple fact that the people who claim to want independence should already be inclined towards holding their leaders accountable for their demonstrated gross incompetence right now in running their states. If you can't do that now and think that you'll somehow have a Biafran paradise without building the institutions that make society work, you're obviously living in a fool's paradise.

Again, no. Cowards are thugs who assault old men because they know there are no repercussions. You can read about teh American or French Revolutions to understand what courage looks like when your very lives are at stake. Tearing a man's clothes at a diaspora event is just barbarism and cowardice and has nothing to do with courage. Our politicians are not elected by the military. We elect them. Our own failure as a society is what uplifted those people to prominence in our society. SO you can either look inward to tackle the self-generated rot, or you can keep grasping for foreign scapegoats for blame your society's problems on.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I guess you lack the capacity to use spoken words to express your ignorant self. If you're smart, you could have said, "Yobe generated more VAT than each of the five SE states," but smartness is NOT one of the perks you get from being a HIT man for CROOKED politicians. Besides it's not mooron. Are you really that stupid?

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. grin "Yobe generated more VAT revenue than all SE states" is not the same as "Yobe generated more VAT revenue than all SE states put together". The very fact that you added "put together" in that sentence to misconstrue what I posted already shows that the meaning of the statement was clear without the extra qualification, but either due to being a dishonest cretin, or just a brain dead mooron, you decided to lay extra emphasis with words I didn't use. I'm embarrassed for you. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung In Swimming Pool (pics) / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory / Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.