Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Too Worse Is A Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Worse Is A Country (717 Views)

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi / Buhari, Baru Have Made NNPC Worse: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Worse Is A Country by Nenopi: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I was listening to a radio programe earlier today. and the conversation was around Nigerians leaving the country by any means. Then people started calling in, but two callers said something that struck me out! And I Quote them verbatim.

one said, "I Rather Be A Slave In Another Man's Land, Than Be A Slave In My Father's Land!"

then the other said, " I Rather Stay Back And Live In American Prison Yard, Than Come Back To Nigeria To Live In Abuja!"

I dont understand! Has Nigeria gotten this worse?
like what is happening guys?
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by Deborah98(f): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Well nothing is as bad as it seems nevertheless something tells me that there will be a major comeback and boost in our economy. Basically everything is skyrocketing and an average Nigerian can't afford to feed himself twice daily if not once. Look at pure water we normally do buy before as low as #80 per bag is now #250 or more than in some areas. Not to talk of gas that's the new oil and gold now. I pray it doesn't reach a point where we start feasting on ourselves. Hunger and anger is in the land.
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by mmanwuijele: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Nenopi:
Good day nairalanders, I was listening to a radio programe earlier today. and the conversation was around Nigerians leaving the country by any means. Then people started calling in, but two callers said something that struck me out! And I Quote them verbatim.

one said, "I Rather Be A Slave In Another Man's Land, Than Be A Slave In My Father's Land!"

then the other said, " I Rather Stay Back And Live In American Prison Yard, Than Come Back To Nigeria To Live In Abuja!"

I dont understand! Has Nigeria gotten this worse?
like what is happening guys?

Dude, don't piss us off today.

Nigeria is evil.

Biafra or nothing!
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by Cronus1: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
The owner of this thread (Nenopi) is a prolific scammer. Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Too Worse Is A Country by moeyinkah: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
he owner of this thread (Nenopi) is a prolific scammer. Beware!!![/quote]

Been waiting for this message, he messed with the wrong one... this will be his last!
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by Cronus1: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
moeyinkah:
he owner of this thread (Nenopi) is a prolific scammer. Beware!!!

Been waiting for this message, he messed with the wrong one... this will be his last!
Did he scam you?
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by moeyinkah: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Did he scam you?

Yes, he has been avoiding me after been paid over 24 hours ago.
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by Cronus1: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
moeyinkah:

Yes, he has been avoiding me after been paid over 24 hours ago.
Can you share details of the scam? Like screenshot of your scam. Also, report the scam to your bank immediately, you may be lucky to get a reversal.
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by moeyinkah: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Can you share details of the scam? Like screenshot of your scam. Also, report the scam to your bank immediately, you may be lucky to get a reversal.

ofcourse.... I have all
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by orisa37: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Make Haste why The Sun shines--Right.

But some Rush where Angels care to Tread.

Some want to bite more than they can chew.

Many don't really know the Problems of NIGERIA AND which to be seen contributing to solving the Problems.
Re: Too Worse Is A Country by orisa37: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Make Haste why The Sun shines--Right.

But some Rush where Angels care to Tread.

Some want to bite more than they can chew.

Many don't really know the Problems of NIGERIA but wish to be seen contributing to solving the Problems.

Three groups of PROFESSIONALS ARE STRUGGLING TO CONTROL NIGERIA.

1, THE GENERALS. RETIRED OR NOT

2, SANS. GREEN SOUND LAWYERS. PUBLIC AND PRIVATE.

3, OTHER PROFESSIONALS. I CALL THEM SAM SENIOR ADVOCATES OF THE MASSES.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened Here? (photos) / The Bullion Van Drug Lord / Moment Yahoo Boys Seen Pooing And Eating It At IMSU Junction Owerri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.