Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

"I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy (447 Views)

The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Music Executive, DonJazzy, has opened up on social media on why he is not presently linked with any lover at the moment.

According to Off Air show, DonJazzy Reveal some of the challenges he faces in the course of dating, on the Off Air with Gbemi and Toolz show,.

DonJazzy said;

“I have dated very beautiful women who have asked me to send (them) nude pictures. I never send it. And these are women finer than Rihanna.

He added, I don’t know how to woo; I like it when people woo me.”

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/11/i-dont-know-how-to-woo-women-i-like-it.html

1 Share

Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by We4all: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
I hope it isn’t what I’m thinking.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by SocialJustice: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Fatty, no do give one belle, dey there dey speak English.
Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by ObaKlaz: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
How u go gree send dem ur nudes with dat ur fat body. See him Oganigwe boobs... Him be like Sherman Klump in Nutty Professor! grin
Them go woo you unto say hol bar, but na D'banj dey 'tidy' dem behind your back.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Deborah98(f): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Lolzzzzz... Baba dey fear Nigerian girls, once you succeed in wooing her forget the story the rest is history. If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Loreettaa: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Alpha males don't woo. They get wooed. cheesy
Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Loreettaa: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2021
ObaKlaz:
How u go gree send dem ur nudes with dat ur fat body. See him Oganigwe boobs... Him be like Sherman Klump in Nutty Professor! grin
Them go woo you unto say hol bar, but na D'banj dey 'tidy' dem behind your back.
Keep fat shaming. A few coins and even you would want to fvckk him.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by ObaKlaz: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:

Keep fat shaming. A few coins and even you would want to fvckk him.
No, Loreettaa. I ain't gay. I'm straight like 6 o'Clock. But I catch your drift, hon... tongue tongue
Name your price in bitcoins.
I'm game!
Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Richvibes1997: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz... Baba dey fear Nigerian girls, once you succeed in wooing her forget the story the rest is history. If you know you know grin
Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Richvibes1997: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Richvibes1997 post=107849689][/quote]
Re: "I Don’t Know How To Woo Women, I Like It When They Woo Me Instead" – Donjazzy by Loreettaa: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
ObaKlaz:
No, Loreettaa. I ain't gay. I'm straight like 6 o'Clock. But I catch your drift, hon... tongue tongue
Name your price in bitcoins.
I'm game!
Send me a pm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Meet The Blue Passport Boys / Prophet Carmel Biography, Age, Career, Origin And Net Worth / Bbnaija White Money F!ght Liquorose In Dubai Elevator Fun Play (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.