Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) (635 Views)

She Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her When She Sat On The Toilet Bow / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZU3zr460vs

A Nigerian Air Force personnel identified as Lance Corporal Bercy has died after she was bitten by a snake in her house.

It was gathered that the snake made its way into her toilet bowl and bit her when she sat on the toilet to ease herself.

The deceased didn’t survived the snake bite incident that occured on Saturday, Nov. 20, at her home in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTNCB7WvzI

Following the tragic incident, someone was called to remove the huge snake from the toilet.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/naf-personnel-lance-corporal-bercy-dies-after-snake-hidden-in-her-toilet-bit-her/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) by Shedrack777: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2021
na where lala bite her?
Re: NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) by Yukov(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Where are the snake activists now. They won't see this now.

Any snake I see, i kill.

1 Like

Re: NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) by Deborah98(f): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmmmmm sad rip to her
Re: NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) by CandyOps(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2021
I done seen lots of episodes of Snakes In The City to know to always use a flashlight before taking a leak. Same with putting on a footwear... I always hit the sole against the floor to make sure no scorpions or shit is hidding in it.

RIP to the dead cry
There are more than a 1000 ways to die
Re: NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bit Her (video) by Mynd44: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2021

(1)

Buhari: We Are Making Progress On Fight Against Bandits / Transparent Skirt Showing White Underwear / Can One Leave A Job Of 12,000.00 And Go For police Recruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.