Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Commercial Property With C Of O In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Commercial Property With C Of O In Ibeju Lekki (75 Views)

Exclusive Investment In N5 Million Property With C Of O At Lekki / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / Residential/Commercial property for sale in Abeokuta Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Property With C Of O In Ibeju Lekki by Soloproperties: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2021
This property is on a promo of 9m per plot… in less than a month, a plot will be going for 25M and I’m going to remind you guys! Sure I will.

The front view of this commercial estate will cost 95M - 120M Naira.

This commercial hub will be one of the best business district in Nigeria in the next 5years.

The proposed price of a plot here will be 100M by then.

Smart Investors are always on the right side of Investment.

I give this project 2hours of my time everyday since last year July, just for perfection.

No doubt, international market will emerge sooner than before.

Investors that will trade with Dangote will find The wealthy place as their B/Stop.

More than 50,000 Expatriates will work here from different industries.

This parcel of land is 22.7Hectares.

MKH is building a city and we won’t get tired

The setback from major road “Lekki free trade zone road” is 55meters, who can beat that Only MKH can do that for now! E get why �.

This game is very clear and understanding… the direction is getting more clearer than before.

The ideas are more clearer day by day.

Watch this space…. It will take a big place in the African economy by transforming this hub to a large business district.

MKH group will take a page in the Guinness book of record over this project soon…

Dear investors, see you in the future.

~ Dr MKH.
Call +2349029763717

whatsApp 07039514746

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land For Sale In Kurudu, Abuja, Hilton Estate / Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery / *gbagada Letting* *duplexes*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.