Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Secret You Should Know About Paypal. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Secret You Should Know About Paypal. (395 Views)

What You Should Know About PI Network / 7 Secret you can keep to yourself if you must succeed in 2020 / Best SECRET You Have Ever Told To Make $30 - $50 In A Daily Basis In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret You Should Know About Paypal. by ChristianPaypal: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Secret you should know about PayPal.

Don't open or create a PayPal account without knowing these.

We have been hearing of PayPal. In some different occasions, that it is a payment gateway.

And on hearing that everybody wants to open the account

But today I will be teaching you on what PayPal is all about how to use it and errors to avoid when using it.

PayPal is.just like a bank where you can send money,receive and withdraw money.

But in this one is a digital bank that is mostly made for those who are working with foreigners or that want to receive or send money outside the country

See it here, we have differs banks in Nigeria but those banks are not found abroad that's why PayPal is now the bank we can use to transfer and receive money.

It is not only for sending and receiving money.

You can Also use PayPal to shop online easily without being afraid of hackers

Why do I say hackers, sometimes when you are shopping online and you want to make payment you are required to insert your card and with these hackers will see your card details

Copy it and use it to hack your money but with PayPal none of your card details is seen.

With PayPal transaction is made easily even within your country.

Am Christian your PayPal account creator.
Re: Secret You Should Know About Paypal. by Curtisaxel10: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
ChristianPaypal:
Secret you should know about PayPal.

Don't open or create a PayPal account without knowing these.

We have been hearing of PayPal. In some different occasions, that it is a payment gateway.

And on hearing that everybody wants to open the account

But today I will be teaching you on what PayPal is all about how to use it and errors to avoid when using it.

PayPal is.just like a bank where you can send money,receive and withdraw money.

But in this one is a digital bank that is mostly made for those who are working with foreigners or that want to receive or send money outside the country

See it here, we have differs banks in Nigeria but those banks are not found abroad that's why PayPal is now the bank we can use to transfer and receive money.

It is not only for sending and receiving money.

You can Also use PayPal to shop online easily without being afraid of hackers

Why do I say hackers, sometimes when you are shopping online and you want to make payment you are required to insert your card and with these hackers will see your card details

Copy it and use it to hack your money but with PayPal none of your card details is seen.

With PayPal transaction is made easily even within your country.

Am Christian your PayPal account creator.

Please Sir I heard that PayPal currently doesn't allow Nigerians receive money on its platform. Is this true?
Re: Secret You Should Know About Paypal. by ChristianPaypal: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

Please Sir I heard that PayPal currently doesn't allow Nigerians receive money on its platform. Is this true?

Yes its true but you can still create a verified PayPal account that can send and receive money. Its done under an African country. I do create it for people

(1) (Reply)

Start Mining Your META/NFT / Foreign Used Keke Napeps Available For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State / Don Jazzy Hosts #NFT Soirée For Mavin Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.