Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt (36906 Views)

Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Timipre Sylva: We Will Tackle Soot In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Karlovych: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
embarassed This is Buhari's legacy
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by jmoore(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why have you guys failed to relocate?

You guys keep damaging your lungs. Get out from that hell in Rivers state for your own good.

I wonder if Wike is taking a different air.

4 Likes

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Passionate888: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wike blamed the military, they are aiding those bunkerers
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Sunnybabe(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm...very cancerous
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Seventhheaven: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
That means you people are inhaling some of this particles when breathing.

This calls for concern and an urgent action from the state government.

My suggestion though:If nothing is done by the state government I think it'll be better If you people stage a protest to the state government house as this will make them do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Ifyz0001: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go to their offices always AC....
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by nedekid: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
See class act action law suit.
Some nigger there should get some medical report and hammer a multi-billion naira law suit on the oil companies doing gas flaring over there.
Omo all I see is money!!

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Earthquakes:
I used babi wipes on my Face Sunday afternoon and I sincerely started doubting myself if I had taken bath for days

; shocked cry
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by kenchop: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Government officials, security agents, individuals, militants & politicians alike are all in it together. It's never gonna stop till maybe they get a governor is the state; just maybe. THE COUNTRY IS REALLY MESSED UP RIGHT NOW...

hamaworld:
Face mask mood, the government don't care

1 Like

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Jwonder(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigYash:
Nigerian Army will kill them

Same Army personals will suffer health issues from this same soot.
Nigeria is a country filled with illiterates and these politicians are having a filled day taking advantage of everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Ifyz0001: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go to their offices and cars always AC....so they don't have any need to disturb federal govt
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Timmi: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
After causing environmental issue in the south through the means of generating the funds and also filling all the job slots with their people, they will move the funds to the north.

Na why the money no dey go well for their body.

You need to have your head examined. The people running the illegal refinery, are they from the north or from your south south.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is Extreme environmental air pollution and it might be hazardous. What is the government doing about tracing the cause and resolving it?

U guys need to officially draw attention and consequently investigation to this.
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
lasheun:
Few year form now.
Those that reside in PH will know what's up grin

E go still reach u shocked

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by JaskanFactor: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obviously caused by oil exploration without any environmental safety measures.

There were pictures in recent past of porthacourt showing how this sooth is turning houses black.

Its time to get out that state/region to avoid lung problem.

The royal family of Denmark that own shell do not care about your lungs.
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by BigYash: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jwonder:

Same Army personals will suffer health issues from this same soot.
Nigeria is a country filled with illiterates and these politicians are having a filled day taking advantage of everyone.
But the army personnel don't care. Once they hold that gun,they feel they are god. Sometimes I wonder if they don't have wife and kids in this same country.. The police and the rest of the security agents are not left out..

1 Like

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
brosom:
If the government discovers marijuana, coque and other illicit drugs at ur backyard, it becomes an exhibit and you would be charged.

But when they discover oil, coal and other minaral resources, it becomes government property. Still the government couldn't take care of their property undecided.

Abeg who we offend for this country

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by BanevsJoker(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awa oyel.
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Rugaria: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
You lot have been collecting bribe money from the government rather than fight vigorously for your rights..
Deal with the consequences..
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by kingthreat(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigeria has the most useless set of leaders ever. Something is innately killing the people and you do nothing about it.
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thank God I go soon travel leave una small. Stupid animals, continue destroying your natural environment. It took a while before I started experiencing this. Now I can't breathe properly on a regular day.

4 Likes

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Akabuking: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
lebron7:
The black soot situation is getting worse by the day, this can cause cancer and the state government has been so silent about it.

The mods should please move this to front page and other people should post pictures of the black soot in their respective areas

port Harcourt Aka bunkery state. illegal refining on a daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Simdyofficial(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
So cold outside my brother, I don't wanna pull a trigger.
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by SeriouslySense(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
This will also add to health costs, in terms of respiratory infections, and very likely, deformities as end results, it depends on the pollutants.

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Echoban: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
mrvitalis:
This is deadly na ...why are people not protesting ? Shut down port Harcourt till this thing is reverse abeg this is too much

Since it's not Tinubu state no need to protest or demand ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by emekafelix1: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
BUNKERY BUNKERY BUNKERY

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by BJanta: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
lebron7:
The black soot situation is getting worse by the day, this can cause cancer and the state government has been so silent about it.

The mods should please move this to front page and other people should post pictures of the black soot in their respective areas

He'll is definitely leaking into that city. Those living there had better run for their lives before the smoke turns to fire.Remember , no smoke without fire!

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
They want 1 Nigeria. And 1 Nigeria they must have
Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jwonder:
What is wrong with this country, in saner climes all oil exploration and large-scale burning would have to be put on hold until the cause of this is figured out.

But in Nigeria, everyone acts like they are blind and this thing can lead to serious health issues.

You guys just write nonsense.

This incident is the work of illegal refineries.

When government intervenes your likes are often the first to write all kinds of rubbish on why government shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by bigpriik: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oil is indeed a curse.
Spitsss!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Election Postponement: Where Was Mahmood Rushing To For God's Sake? - Momodu / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.