Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Need Assistance With My International Passport. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Assistance With My International Passport. (214 Views)

Need Assistance With A Work Licence In QLD? / Hire Reputed Lawyers Offering Assistance With Lease Disputes To Achieve / Looking For My International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance With My International Passport. by Kcxee(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Good morning, I went for capturing last week and I filled out the form but I put NY first name in place of the other name and I was told by the person assisting me that my file was queried and so the process cannot continue, I was asked to go to NIN office and do name correction of which I did but the server is down and so it has been impossible to do the modification.

Now I want to know if it is possible to do just tell the to correct my name and use the format on the NIN I presented instead of changing the NIN modification .

If you know someone or you can help me am in Abuja I would be glad and appreciative.

Please all contributions are welcomed .

Please I am currently behind schedule on the form I am processing.
#i need help.
Re: I Need Assistance With My International Passport. by Sayelabola(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
I think advice from laywers would be of great help.

Wishing you goodluck in whichever way to choose and it works well for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance With My International Passport. by oluwanbowa(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kcxee:
Good morning, I went for capturing last week and I filled out the form but I put NY first name in place of the other name and I was told by the person assisting me that my file was queried and so the process cannot continue, I was asked to go to NIN office and do name correction of which I did but the server is down and so it has been impossible to do the modification.

Now I want to know if it is possible to do just tell the to correct my name and use the format on the NIN I presented instead of changing the NIN modification .

If you know someone or you can help me am in Abuja I would be glad and appreciative.

#i need help.
Someone should attend to this please! I also have similar issue.
Re: I Need Assistance With My International Passport. by assydon: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Kcxee:

#i need help.

Reach me on 07035910519 (whatsapp) for NJFP Cog Assmnt Ques.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Basic Of Valuation Of A Countries Currency / Buy Designer Planter With Stand At An Affordable Price / Best Skills To Chose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.