Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: (9886 Views)

Poll: What do you feel about Natural hair on Women?

It's a beautiful thing: 53% (7 votes)
I like it: 7% (1 vote)
Don't mind it not so bothered: 15% (2 votes)
It doesn't suit every lady: 23% (3 votes)
Relaxed hair is much better: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Nigerian Guys Have Swag! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
Women,girls, ladies basically females with Natural Hair!

Like it?think it's beautiful?don't mind it?no opinion?

Looking @ the history of girls u ave dated were any of them natural?ave u ever dateda girl who never showed her hair?

How would you feel if your girlfriend who had long & relaxed silky hair called you up 1 day & was like she just chopped all her off to go natural?would it be a big deal?

There are a lot of myths & opinions about natural hair mostly bad, but it's really sad because this is the hair that God has given to us,which grows natural out of our scalps but we want to be indenial of this.

No offense against thos who are into relaxers & what not, but really think about all the damage & chemicals that go inot your ahir, would u be better of embracing your own natural growth of hair?wouldn't it be healthier? a lot of black women continue to complain about there hair & how it's breaking or it's not growing think about what ut doing to your hair!!

Anywayz i really just want to see the views of our fellow Nigerian 'Men' IN THIS JOINT(no segregation o) smiley

Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by kokoye(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
like . . who cares about the hair as long as it's kept tidy
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
kokoye:

like . . who cares about the hair as long as it's kept tidy
[
/quote]Yes but u must ave an opinion about it, if ur dating a girl u won't mind any hairstyle she does?lacewig, lace front, afro, clean cutundecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by kokoye(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
cant stand wigs angry
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by HighChief4(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
If well taken care of, I love natural hair on women
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
So is those ones up here categorized to natural hair? sorry they re pretty much disgusting. I love natural hair tho can't stand all of em fake hair BS.
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

So is those ones up here categorized to natural hair? sorry they re pretty much disgusting. I love natural hair tho can't stand all of em fake hair BS.
Ok post some natural hair then, cus these 1's look natural 2 me, maybe becus the pics r professionally taken that's y u think dey r artifical.
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
More

Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
Bear in mind not all natural hair is the same, women have different textures!
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Dsense(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
The best natural hair ever is that of my lil girl and my fiancee and I wouldn't post em here. But the last photo u just posted is kind of better.
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
REALITY101:

The best natural hair ever is that of my lil girl and my fiancee and I wouldn't post em here. But the last photo u just posted is kind of better.

Well your just being a favouritist, we are talking about natural hair as a whole not just your fiance's or baby girls (no offense) so solange's type of hair?

& it's really rude to say some1's natural hair is disgusting.
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Talk?
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by MMM2(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
angry
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
No ma'am is not rude to air out opinion without hard feelings. I just don't like dreadlock or whatever they call it
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Dsense(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Talk?
undecided undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
Deafy
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2011
REALITY101:

No ma'am is not rude to air out opinion without hard feelings. I just don't like dreadlock or whatever they call it
When u made that comment, u rrefered to all the pics i posted in my original post!YOU DO NOT CALL PEOPLE'S HAIR NASTY!!

Not all opinions should be aired & if u must do it politely!
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2011
Seriously, I don't get the beauty in dread locks. . .
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 3:31am On Jun 09, 2011
Every1 has their own taste i guess.

Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Jackieugo(f): 3:37am On Jun 09, 2011
I want to go natural but it would be hard letting go of my long relaxed hair embarassed sad
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

When u made that comment, u rrefered to all the pics i posted in my original post!YOU DO NOT CALL PEOPLE'S HAIR NASTY!!

Not all opinions should be aired & if u must do it politely!

Whatever madame after all you have the right to your choice n opinion n I wonder what makes u think IGAF about what you think regarding my comment or opinion.
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 3:50am On Jun 09, 2011
^^^Attitude u trippin
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 3:52am On Jun 09, 2011
Jackieugo:

I want to go natural but it would be hard letting go of my long relaxed hair embarassed sad
Awww bless, o trust i know how it is(curenty going through the transition embarassed grin) u ave to evaluate the reason y?y'know it's hard but you just gotta be strong about it depends on how bad you really want CHANGE for ur hair.
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Attitude u trippin

And your ~stripping~ undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 4:08am On Jun 09, 2011
R u by any chance trying to call me a stripper?
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 09, 2011
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 4:26am On Jun 09, 2011
I don't get the emiticon, u just better not be cus we never got to that level bruh. smiley
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 09, 2011
~Emotion~ Thinking
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Pweety4me(f): 4:32am On Jun 09, 2011
wet willy tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 09, 2011
Pweety4Moi<<<She hawt 'die' you want try?u go high like McFlyCheesy. Invisibly hawt n self glorify undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On Jun 09, 2011
kokoye:

cant stand wigs  angry

What's you went too hard and the wig fell on your lap?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  I know it could be very traumatizing ooo.  (laughing quietly as I can imagine Koyoke screaming "Spiders!"wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Made Facial Treatment For Men And Women / A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? / Skin Darkening Soap Or Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.