Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere Emerges Alumni President Of OSUSU Secondary School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere Emerges Alumni President Of OSUSU Secondary School (402 Views)

Ezekiel Nwokedi: Gunmen Loot, Burn Down Palace Of Traditional Ruler In Imo State / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father / Ezekiel Afon Dies Hours After Winning Election In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere Emerges Alumni President Of OSUSU Secondary School by Njokuobinna(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2021
HON.CHIEF EZEKIEL CHUKWUKERE EMERGES NEW ALUMNI PRESIDENT OF OSUSU SECONDARY SCHOOL IN A HIGHLY CONTESTED ELECTION.

+ Njoku MacDonald Obinna

Umuahia, Abia State.

Jubilation has trailed the emergence of Hon. Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere; a two time Chairman of Nwangele LGA, Imo State, as the newly elected Alumni President of OSUSU Secondary School in a highly contested election last Saturday, November 20th, 2021.

The AmaIgbo born Imo frontline politician, educationist and powerful grassroots political mobilizer, Chief Chukwukere, popularly known as ' I know this man or the Filed Marshal'; defeated his closet rival at the Luxury City Hotel Aba being venue of the election as he presented a rather intimidating resume and well articulated manifesto to the electorates who were impressed in the milestone he had recorded both in the private and public sector.

Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere (Ogbuhuruozu of AmaIgbo) has continued to be a recurring decimal in the leadership discourse of his Nwangele LGA homestead in Imo State even as his presence, input and political impact is unarguably felt in Abia State where he had also served as an interim Council Boss.

In presenting his well articulated written manifesto prior to the election, Hon. Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere; the Field Marshal submitted a copy of his political manifesto to 4th Estate Reporters:

//Watch video: Chief Ezekiel received his certificate of return as newly elected Alumni President of OSCO 86' Set://

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6419687534770739&id=100001886697102

`` I am delighted to present to this great Alumni my manifesto.I am poised to ensuring that the welfare of this great a Association remains a priority.

Before I continue, permit me to cast your minds back to where I am coming from.

I am currently the Chairman of OSCO 86' Set, a two time Chairman of Nwangele LGA, one time Secretary of Aba Recreation Club , an educationist per excellence, an entrepreneur, the Proprietor of Practical Computer Comprehensive Schools , past Chairman of NAPPS Aba South, former Chairmanship Aspirant of Aba South Local Government Council. One - time Chairman of South East Properitors of Private Schools in Nigeria,
one time member of A Five -Man Panel Investigating the Corrupt Practices of 27 Local Government Councils in Imo State.

I am currently, Chairman, Amaigbo Council of Chiefs, member of a Disciplinary Committee Aba Recreation Club. Just to mention but a few...``

//Read complete manifesto://

https://www.facebook.com/216723372369275/posts/808582383183368/

Expectedly , deluge of congratulatory messages and best wishes have greeted the newly elected Alumni executives of OSUSU Secondary School under the dynamic leadership of Hon. Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere; who was before his emergence served as Alumni Chairman of OSCO 86' Set , as the Alumni of OSUSU Secondary School's general body presented her Excos after her Sunday's first sitting where the general body in presenting the New Excos also marshalled out programs, policies and projects that would usher in a new era of sustainable growth of the foremost Alumni.

1. Hon.Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere, President.
2. Mr.Uche Nwala, Vice president.
3. Daniel Kalu, Secretary general.
4. Charles Ngeme Akomas, PRO.
5. Rev.Esiaba, Financial secretary.
6 .Paul Anya, Treasurer.
7. Chimezie Uba, Welfare officer.
8. Rev. Reginald Ubochi, Assistant Secretary.
9. Kalu Izuka Kalu, Chief Povost.
10.Stanley Opara, Assistant welfare.
11.Eugene Offor, Assistant Provost.

Meanwhile, the immediate past Alumni President of OSUSU Secondary School, Hon. Comr. Emeka Egwim in congratulating his successor Hon. Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere, also expressed confidence in his leadership sagacity and wealth of experience to pilot the affairs of the Alumni with such great candor.

+ Njoku MacDonald Obinna

Media Consultant|News Reporter

Publisher,

4th Estate Reporters.

Re: Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere Emerges Alumni President Of OSUSU Secondary School by yanabasee2: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Congratulations to you boss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Be Thankful For Having Buhari As President – Jigawa APC / Monguno Mentions Islamic Groups Sponsoring Terrorism In Nigeria / "The Man Called Chukwuma Ephraim Okenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.