Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway (194 Views)

15 People Die In Accidents On Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photos) / Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Seanonaira(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Many travellers have gone missing again over the weekend on Kaduna - Abuja expressway, For those of you that are always traveling by road in Nigeria, please be very careful. Those k*dnapp*rs came out for massive raid on Kaduna/ Abuja highway yesterday. More information on what really happened on that highway yesterday coming up soon.

Watch Video Of Several Empty Vehicles Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S7A-SqjCoQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway by respect80(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
This con3 ehn
Re: Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Deborah98(f): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Nawaooo and people still dey travel. I pray they're safe and are found soonest.
Re: Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Sayelabola(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
The year is running out....the satanic "Dems" are ready to re-ritualise.
Re: Several Travellers Missing At Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Seanonaira:
Many travellers have gone missing again over the weekend on Kaduna - Abuja expressway, For those of you that are always traveling by road in Nigeria, please be very careful. Those k*dnapp*rs came out for massive raid on Kaduna/ Abuja highway yesterday. More information on what really happened on that highway yesterday coming up soon.

Watch Video Of Several Empty Vehicles Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S7A-SqjCoQ
its either the governors of nigeria are not serious or they now have involved in the kidnapping business since its another way to loot money which is common to politicians,I made a proposal to plateau state government one certain time to purchase high endurance uav which could fly limitless without the need for refuelling this would have help them track the hideout of the gunmen papertrating crimes in some villages and disappearing into thin air,they said its a great idea and it is well received but the state is going through a financial crisis since then they got one helicopter hovering all over the place the helicopter kept coming back for a month but now no one have seen it,that was how they buried the idea of the uav ,each state has an annual budget of about 150 billion coming from federal government every year but they don't do anything seen with that money and it gets finished,very evil men! The best thing is to get your gun registered so that when enemies come you could suprise them or else you are doomed,me I no gree wait for government to protect me again.

(1) (Reply)

Attend Free Copywriting Workshop!!! / Vaccine For Ghana Jollof Rice: Nigeria Announces Incentive For COVID-19 Vaccinat / Pls My Brothers And Nigerians Am In The Uk Pls Wana Beg U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.