Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room (35803 Views)

Newcastle Announce Steve Bruce Sacked By Mutual Consent / Newcastle Appoints Steve Bruce As New Manager / Aston Villa Sacks Coach Steve Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

But am surprised that since u aren't dumb and illiterate, u are unable to answer d questions:

According to u:
If it was that drastic, why was Tuchel not immediately sacked after he lost to Bayern Munich?

Pochettino came in and immediately lost the league title to Lille. Why wasn't he sacked immediately based on your claim that "Don't win the UCL, and you're off"?

How is d sack culture at PSG deadlier than that of chelsea? Can u pls do a comparative analysis of coaches sacked in Chelsea compared to those at PSG?

According to u:

"man utd extended the contract of Ole Gunnar Solskjær's by another 5 despite going 3 years without any single fućking trophy. How isn't that different to you? Mehn".

U didn't answer d question because my question was "Is d sacking culture at PSG any different from d sacking culture at Man U since the departure of sir Alex?"

Was Solskjaer the only coach Manchester united employed since the departure of sir Alex?

If u say Joses job was secure because he was having a negative impact on d club, then how's that secure? What exactly is the "negative impact"?

Did Manchester united specifically say that their definition of "long term deal" is 5years
[/s]

grin grin
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

grin grin

Can't u answer d questions? Have u run out of words or are u overwhelmed?

But am surprised that since u aren't dumb and illiterate, u are unable to answer d questions:

According to u:
The same reason they sacked Tuchel. Don't win the UCL, and you're off.
If it was that drastic, why was Tuchel not immediately sacked after he lost to Bayern Munich?

Pochettino came in and immediately lost the league title to Lille. Why wasn't he sacked immediately based on your claim that "Don't win the UCL, and you're off"?

How is d sack culture at PSG deadlier than that of chelsea? Can u pls do a comparative analysis of coaches sacked in Chelsea compared to those at PSG?

According to u:

"man utd extended the contract of Ole Gunnar Solskjær's by another 5 despite going 3 years without any single fućking trophy. How isn't that different to you? Mehn".

U didn't answer d question because my question was "Is d sacking culture at PSG any different from d sacking culture at Man U since the departure of sir Alex?"

Was Solskjaer the only coach Manchester united employed since the departure of sir Alex?

If u say Joses job was secure because he was having a negative impact on d club, then how's that secure? What exactly is the "negative impact"?

Did Manchester united specifically say that their definition of "long term deal" is 5years
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

I have given you legit answers. Cluelessness no let you see am grin embarrassing
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I have given you legit answers. Cluelessness no let you see am grin embarrassing

Where are d legit answers?

According to u:

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Where are d legit answers?

According to u:

According to u:

This would probably be my last reply.

You couldn't find my answers? Can't really say I'm surprised tbh I mean considering the replies you've been feeding me with ever since.

Why did poch lost the league to lille?

O like you expected poch to pick up a team from 3rd position and then overthrow a team who only lost 1 point till the league ended? It doesn't happen that way. A team at the top has got to lose points before a team from below can overtake which obviously lille didn't let happen.

You're exposing your lack of proper sense of reasoning by each reply man.

Meanwhile, instead of asking me dumb questions that I've actually answered without you seeing them, why don't you go on the net since you've got a smart phone and make for yourself a few reaserch on my first statement?

I literally gave you screenshots from sky's ports backing my statement yet here you are arguing me like a clown would do

Oh lol, there's even a post on nairaland's front page confirming the authenticity of my earlier statement. There are reports all over Google. Instead of foolishlishly asking me useless questions, why don't you go actually get your answers on Google?

Somehow you're actually more cool with the bear pallor gists you get from one of those pamy joints in your village, probably reason you now doubt the authenticity of sky's ports and other trusted news outlets? Smh you need to get your head checked man
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

This would probably be my last reply.

You couldn't find my answers? Can't really say I'm surprised tbh I mean considering the replies you've been feeding me with ever since.

Why did poch lost the league to lille?

O like you expected poch to pick up a team from 3rd position and then overthrow a team who only lost 1 point till the league ended? It doesn't happen that way. A team at the top has got to lose points before a team from below can overtake which obviously lille didn't let happen.

You're exposing your lack of proper sense of reasoning by each reply man.

Meanwhile, instead of asking me dumb questions that I've actually answered without you seeing them, why don't you go on the net since you've got a smart phone and make for yourself a few reaserch on my first statement?

I literally gave you screenshots from sky's ports backing my statement yet here you are arguing me like a clown would do

Oh lol, there's even a post on nairaland's front page confirming the authenticity of my earlier statement. There are reports all over Google. Instead of foolishlishly asking me useless questions, why don't you go actually get your answers on Google?

Somehow you're actually more cool with the bear pallor gists you get from one of those pamy joints in your village, probably reason you now doubt the authenticity of sky's ports and other trusted news outlets? Smh you need to get your head checked man

When folks like u are confronted with information that is beyond your comfort zone, u get agitated and resort to insults. Unfortunately, insults don't answer questions. So keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

When folks like u are confronted with information that is beyond your comfort zone, u get agitated and resort to insults. Unfortunately, insults don't answer questions. So keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

According to u:

Another blunder grin
You asked me questions, I answered them.
Somehow you don't see them.

I have the right to conclude that you're an illiterate and even a clown grin

Go get some proper education mate
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Another blunder grin
You asked me questions, I answered them.
Somehow you don't see them.

I have the right to conclude that you're an illiterate and even a clown grin

Go get some proper education mate

Same as before. When folks like u are confronted with information that is beyond your comfort zone, u get agitated emotionally and resort to insults. Unfortunately, insults don't answer questions. So keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Same as before. When folks like u are confronted with information that is beyond your comfort zone, u get agitated emotionally and resort to insults. Unfortunately, insults don't answer questions. So keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

According to u:

Somehow I can't even pin point where your latest question is, since I've answered the rest already. And I won't even bother to go reading the whole shit you keep copying and pasting again sake of finding the latest useless question you added to it

Meanwhile, You seems to be a tech illiterate too which is pretty bad for a man of your age. I would make a thread seeking for help on how to use the quote button and other features on Nairaland if I were you.

I mean seeing your reply at first sight would discourage people to even read the first few lines lol.

Meanwhile kid, I believe I have given you enough answers for the questions you asked me. If you claim not to find them, then my advice to would be to leave your village for a city where you could get proper education. U clearly didn't have one
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Somehow I can't even pin point where your latest question is, since I've answered the rest already. And I won't even bother to go reading the whole shit you keep copying and pasting again sake of finding the latest useless question you added to it

Meanwhile, You seems to be a tech illiterate too which is pretty bad for a man of your age. I would make a thread seeking for help on how to use the quote button and other features on Nairaland if I were you.

I mean seeing your reply at first sight would discourage people to even read the first few lines lol.

Meanwhile kid, I believe I have given you enough answers for the questions you asked me. If you claim not to find them, then my advice to would be to leave your village for a city where you could get proper education. U clearly didn't have one

Only confirmed the following. When folks like u are confronted with information that is beyond your comfort zone, u get agitated and resort to insults. Unfortunately, insults don't answer questions. So keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Answer: I can't really tell. I'm not a member of the PSG board.

Now answered. If you've any new question, bring it. Your copying and pasting bullshit makes you look extremely stupid ngl

Meanwhile, I would love to ask a question also.
Q: what does these stupid questions you keep asking me have to do with the fact that reports actually have it that man utd have made poch their first choice and that he's interested in their job?

You seem to be annoyed by the idea that poch could leave psg for man utd. What are man? is poch your father that you know that he's not interested as you stupidly claimed? Or you're trying to tell me that those reports were fake?
Perhaps the gossips you head from your bear parlor gists were quite different from what you're seeing in these reports reason you're fighting really hard to discourage me from believing them, even going as low as asking me stupid, senseless questions that are in no way relevant to my first statement. You must really enjoy being a clown
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Answer: I can't really tell. I'm not a member of the PSG board.

Now answered. If you've any new question, bring it. Your copying and pasting bullshit makes you look extremely stupid ngl

Meanwhile, I would love to ask a question also.
Q: what does these stupid questions you keep asking me have to do with the fact that reports actually have it that man utd have made poch their first choice and that he's interested in their job?

You seem to be annoyed by the idea that poch could leave psg for man utd. What are man? is poch your father that you know that he's not interested as you stupidly claimed? Or you're trying to tell me that those reports were fake?
Perhaps the gossips you head from your bear parlor gists were quite different from what you're seeing in these reports reason you're fighting really hard to discourage me from believing them, even going as low as asking me stupid, senseless questions that are in no way relevant to my first statement. You must really enjoy being a clown

If u can't tell why Tuchel was fired because u aren't on d board of PSG, how then did u arrive the this conclusion

Meanwhile, keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

If u can't tell why Tuchel was fired because u aren't on d board of PSG, how then did u arrive the this conclusion

Meanwhile,Pochettino came in and immediately lost the league title to Lille. Why wasn't he sacked immediately based on your claim that "Don't win the UCL, and you're off"?

According to u:

Stop replying me with long, trashy epistle man. Can't you reply me with something worth even looking at?

I see your question, but you keep adding it to the absolute trash you've written to keep copying and pasting just to spam me.

To the question.
You're not happy at the conclusion I made? Well what is your own conclusion.... Tell me, kid
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Stop replying me with long, trashy epistle man. Can't you reply me with something worth even looking at?

I see your question, but you keep adding it to the absolute trash you've written to keep copying and pasting just to spam me.

To the question.
You're not happy at the conclusion I made? Well what is your own conclusion.... Tell me, kid

If u can't tell why Tuchel was fired because u aren't on d board of PSG, how then did u arrive the this conclusion:

Meanwhile, keep your emotions in check, study d questions dutifully and then come up with rational responses:

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by DavSagacity(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Any coach that will make the rival fans happy is highly welcome

Now that Ole is out, where will we get comic relief from in EPL

Chelsea went to Leicester, bought 3 king power oil, ready to fry their own share of the goat meat, mumu board sacked the sharer
lolzzzzzz ZZ.... U can imagine Ooooo.... After buying 3 Original Kings oil to Roast their portion of the He- goat. Board come sack the chief Sharer prematurely .
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

If u can't tell why Tuchel was fired because u aren't on d board of PSG, how then did u arrive the this conclusion:

According to u:

What questions? Very bold of you to assume I would even go through them grin I've gone through them once and I've answered them

Why don't you answer the one question I gave you?
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

What questions? Very bold of you to assume I would even go through them grin I've gone through them once and I've answered them

Why don't you answer the one question I gave you?

According to u:

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by colossus91(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let Steve Bruce come and bruise the last who they have left lol!!
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by Bamzyriches451: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hehehehe

Everybody wan manage ngozi united
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by MangekyoAlt: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2021
lexy2014:

According to u:

Still dumb?

Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2021
BREAKING�: Ole Gunnar Solskajer has returned to Manchester United after VAR review
Re: Steve Bruce Ready To Stabilize Man Utds Dressing Room by lexy2014: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Still dumb?

According to u:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract / Nani: Why Ronaldo Is Desperate To Leave Man United / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.