Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Best Coconut Chips Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Coconut Chips Recipe (1237 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Make Coconut Chips / Toasted Coconut Chips - Snacks... / The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Coconut Chips Recipe by DBAAMI(f): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
How to make coconut chips.

This coconut chips recipe tastes so yummy that once you make it you might be tempted to finish it once and for all.
For those looking for business to start with little capital, why not try out this and package for sale.

Recipe:
��������
http://www.dbaamisblog.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-make-coconut-chips.html

Re: The Best Coconut Chips Recipe by Tygrathris(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2021
I want to share my recipe for coconut chips.
Ingredients for the recipe:
1 coconut with brown fuzzy rind
1 to 2 tsp. powdered sugar
To prepare the recipe:
Using a spoke, make holes in the black spots of the coconut. Drain the coconut water into a separate container. Place the coconut on a towel and crack it with a kitchen hammer. Cut off the flesh of the coconut, leaving a thin skin on the surface. Using a vegetable knife, chop the coconut pulp into thin strips. Stir in 2 tbsp. coconut shavings and 1 to 2 tsp. powdered sugar. Place the coconut on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and spread evenly. Bake the coconut in a preheated 150°C oven, stirring occasionally, until golden, 20-25 minutes. Serve the coconut chips with fruit ice cream or with refried green beans.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Are Those Cereals And Milk Measured And From Bags. / Make Una See Wetin Chicken Cause! / Plantain Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.