Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 13. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 13. (202 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 13. by PastorSomba(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 13.

Romans 6:3-5 (KJV) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue a new series of study titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

18. When Jesus said He is the way, the truth and the life, He was telling all that His resurrection is the new way and the only way to the new creation and the new life. It is the only truth about life after death. There are many religious views and doctrines about life after death and eternity, but Jesus was telling all that His is the only truth of them all. When He said I am the resurrection and the life He was telling all that though all mankind will be resurrected on the last day but only those who resurrect with Him will receive eternal life. When Jesus said He is the Bread of life and the word of life He was telling all that there is a spiritual food and a natural food. The only food you can eat and have eternal life is Himself and His word. Eternal life is called Zoe in the Greek, the life of God that never dies. When we take the communion bread and wine it is our celebration of eternal life, the new life and the new creation we now are in Christ Jesus. John 14:6; 11:25; 6:27-58; 3:16 2Corinthians 5:17-18;

19. In 1Corinthians 15:39-54 the bible says the resurrection of Jesus not only gave us a new life and made us new creature but that the resurrection of Jesus also gave us a new body. It is called a heavenly body. The body of Adam and all men is called terrestrial earthly body but the resurrected body of Jesus and all His sons is called celestial heavenly body. While the body of Adam and all his sons are corrupted with sin and death, the resurrected body of Christ and all saints is incorruptible having the life of God in it. While the Adamic body is full of reproach, shame and dishonour, the resurrected body of Jesus is full of abundant life and glory. While the Adamic body is weak and frail, the body of the new creation is full of power, authority and dominion. 1Corinthians 12:12-27; Romans 5:12;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Pastors These Days? / They Were Talking About My Daughter Without Knowing Who I Was! / Saved by Christ to be a Lion not a Gazelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.