Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Make N850,000/month from Home! Workabroadfromhome(wafh) Website Update. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make N850,000/month from Home! Workabroadfromhome(wafh) Website Update. (257 Views)

How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. / How To Earn $250-$500 Per Month From Google Admob App Self / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N850,000/month from Home! Workabroadfromhome(wafh) Website Update. by ObiHomeNow: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good Afternoon Everyone,

For those of you that don't know about us, WAFH is a website that helps Nigerians/Africans find remote work with international companies.
We do this in 3 ways:
1) We provide helpful information for preparation (from CV to interview and payment).
2) We give you the sites you can use to search for these remote jobs (also teach you how to use those sites).
3) We look for entry-level remote jobs and post them on our site, making the search easier for you (you should do your own search as well).
workabroadfromhome. online

Now for those that are familiar with us.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for not updating the site on Wednesday (17th Nov), I fell ill (malaria) on Tuesday and had to rest.
I'm feeling better now and I'll try to write the blog posts ahead of time in the future.

A lot of people had questions on how to write a good CV and questions on how to use the recommended sites to search for jobs.
We've put up 2 new blog posts responding to these (see below).

This includes a list of good CV builders (free).
workabroadfromhome. online/blog/how-to-write-a-killer-cv/

workabroadfromhome. online/blog/how-to-search-for-remote-jobs

Don't forget to check out the updated list of entry-level jobs!
One of the jobs has an N4million/month salary, it isn't entry-level but it's worth checking out (I'll be applying for it too).
Another job is N850,000/month, this one is entry-level and you should definitely apply if you meet the requirements.
workabroadfromhome. online/jobs/

Please if you haven't subscribed, I can't recommend it enough.
That's the easiest way to receive updates on our blog posts and new job listings.
If you appreciate what we're doing, please share this site with your friends and encourage them to subscribe.

Obi WAFH

Edit: My previous post and account seem to be inactive because I posted the links directly, won't be doing that again. lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Event Center Manager Needed In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.