Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere (1374 Views)

Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Umunnem, Time Is Upon Us To Break The Ice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good afternoon once again my Igbo brothers and sisters. As you well know these past few months have been very hot on the internet as the Ijaw foreigners from Sierra Leone and Togo continued to claim our brothers at Opobo and Ubani as Ijaw people. Then this landgrabbing continued to Ndoki under lax monitoring. They began to claim Ndoki as Ijaw. At this juncture the alarms went off and the Igbo nation forces were rallied and we pushed back the landgrabbers from Sierra Leone.

On Twitter, Facebook, Nairaland our people started to defend Ubani and Bonny tenaciously. The Igbo defense was so unrelenting on every front that Ijaw people started to feel jittery. They withdrew from Ubani and Opobo immediately. Unknown to us they were regrouping to launch an online attack again on Igbo territory. Few days ago some Ijaw agents masquerading as Igbo nationals entered Wikipedia and changed Ngwa to an Ijaw tribe. Then they proceeded to nairaland to continue the divide and rule. They succeeded in causing confusion for about 3 days until they were apprehended.

Ladies and gentlemen we have unmasked the Ijaw agent behind this attack and on further interrogation of the miscreant we discovered he and his gang were behind the change of Igbere's Wikipedia page where they edited Igbere's origin to Ijaw. The miscreant goes by the name Omah Crystal. And ImembaN on nairaland here. Their ploys have failed. We continue to urge the citizens of the Igbo nation to always be vigilant as the enemies are not resting at all. Vigilance remains the price of Freedom.

The Igbo nation remains intact and secure. Kwenu!

Ochiagha BKayy na Ekealterego please provide this wonderful evidences to our people so they can see and be vigilant in future.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Modified : I will add it

First picture Igbere history altered.

Second picture Ngwa history altered.

Third picture Ngwa history restored to normal by the real Ngwa people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Ana akogheli.

Trash

Too many children and invisible urchins without any visible evidence even in their father's compound running around shouting Igbo Igbo.

Thank Seun for giving you guys a platform to showcase una youthful exuberance.

If you ask them they will tell you they are fighting for Ndigbo with 1GB data or 650MB.

Their love for Igbo is only online from nairaland to Facebook to twitter to.......

Whenever they rise from their bush bar gossip they will come and transload the outcome on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by PrinceOfLagos: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Ekealterego: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Slayerforever,
watch out for Maleszenawi, Juliusmalema, oneeast, omomanambala, osageyefo, arewwa or arrewa, I have a long list of his monikers. He is indicted in this online media war. He is very proficient and the master of deception. It has been also discovered that he is not working alone.

To get this particular person, you just have to say something bad about Fulani, he will come crawling out o his hole. He speaks or understands or writes Igbo very well. his activities are beyond Nairaland. Intelligence was gathered but he has a bigger motivation because he earns money for all his efforts, this is a full-time job for him.

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Akonamasi: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Ana akogheli.

Trash

Too many children and invisible urchins without any part even in their father's compound running around shouting Igbo Igbo.

[/s]

You and that Ijaw boy Awkabigboy aka Kinematics have been showing yourselves too much these days. You may will soon become permanently decommissioned.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Akonamasi:

You and that Ijaw boy Awkabigboy aka Kinematics have been showing yourselves too much these days. You may will soon become permanently decommissioned.

Trash

Nzuzu on freestyle.

Next.
Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by AntiBMC(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
U people should rest with all this online land-grabbing and claiming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Akonamasi: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Op let me add that a new monicker known as Awkabigboy has been recruited too to carry out this divide and rule among Igbo people. The monicker Awkabigboy is an alternate of a well-known Ijaw miscreant here known as Kinematics and he has been busy on politics section creating tension. You can check his exchanges with the ImembaN monicker this morning on that Ngwa thread. They are both Ijaw people.

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Akonamasi:
Op let me add that a new monicker known as Awkabigboy has been recruited too to carry out this divide and rule among Igbo people. The monicker Awkabigboy is an alternate of a well-known Ijaw miscreant here known as Kinematics and he has been busy on politics section creating tension. You can check his exchanges with the ImembaN monicker this morning on that Ngwa thread. They are both Ijaw people.

I will check the Ngwa thread immediately. It seems this people are really out for us.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Akonamasi: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Trash

Nzuzu on freestyle.

Next.
[/s]
Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Umu Ezi na Anuofia constituting nuisance online.

Unu ejena balu nne na nna unu ulu.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Omanambala(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nobody gives a fucck if Ngwa is Igbo or not!!

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:
Ok
Slayerforever,
watch out for Maleszenawi, Juliusmalema, oneeast, osageyefo, arewwa or arrewa, I have a long list of his monikers. He is indicted in this online media war. He is very proficient and the master of deception. It has been also discovered that he is not working alone.

To get this particular person, you just have to say something bad about Fulani, he will come crawling out o his hole. He speaks or understands or writes Igbo very well. his activities are beyond Nairaland. Intelligence was gathered but he has a bigger motivation because he earns money for all his efforts, this is a full-time job for him.

Lollllll. You see meleszenewi abi na malu nnewi that guy is a real case. But he has been uncovered months ago as Ossy Carter abi Ossy Thatcher

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omanambala:
Nobody gives a fucck if Ngwa is Igbo or not!!

Lol.....Fa amakwamu

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:
Ok
Slayerforever,
watch out for Maleszenawi, Juliusmalema, oneeast, omomanambala, osageyefo, arewwa or arrewa, I have a long list of his monikers. He is indicted in this online media war. He is very proficient and the master of deception. It has been also discovered that he is not working alone.

Lol

Igbos are loads of mental disordered people.

Ndi Uche ajulu aju.
Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

Lollllll. You see meleszenewi abi na malu nnewi that guy is a real case. But he has been uncovered months ago as Ossy Carter abi Ossy Thatcher

Intelligence is something that is very far from Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Ekealterego: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

He is also omanabala quoting himself with his Omanambala. The truth is that the guy has so many layers. The Ossy is just one of the layers. He has so many real life monikers. A guy who investigated his Ip s and location determined that he is not working alone. Too many layers. LOL

But a compilation of all his monikers are on Nairaland but just yesterday, he cleared all the compilations but we have a screenshot of this already. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Intelligence is something that is very far from Igbos.

Lol. Okpo

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Ekealterego post=107863028][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

Lol. Okpo

Mpama. Ifele eme ozu.

Continue Imagining things from your bedroom.
Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Ekealterego: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Igbos are loads of mental disordered people.

Ndi Uche ajulu aju.

Ossy Marshall aka Sani Haruna, aka your other Ijaw personalities.

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
The psychological warfare is really on

cc Biafrarep

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ossy Marshall aka Sani Haruna, aka your other Ijaw personalities.

I repeat intelligence is something that is very far from Igbos.
Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Ekealterego: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Mpama. Ifele eme ozu.

Continue Imagining things from your bedroom.

Ossy Marshall, aka Sani Haruna
Shut up, I can see all your IPs with all your monikers complied and linked. The screenshot is before my screen. LOL. I must give it to you, you are hardworking. LOL

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by uBuNiT: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Ana akogheli.

Trash

Too many children and invisible urchins without any visible evidence even in their father's compound running around shouting Igbo Igbo.

If you ask them they will tell you they are fighting for Ndigbo with 1GB data or 650MB.

Their love for Igbo is only online from nairaland to Facebook to twitter to.......

Whenever they rise from their bush bar gossip they will come and transload the outcome on nairaland.

Symptom of madness all over you.
I spit on your forehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Kinematics: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s]Op let me add that a new monicker known as Awkabigboy has been recruited too to carry out this divide and rule among Igbo people. The monicker Awkabigboy is an alternate of a well-known Ijaw miscreant here known as Kinematics and he has been busy on politics section creating tension. You can check his exchanges with the ImembaN monicker this morning on that Ngwa thread. They are both Ijaw people.[/s]

Ipig clowns roaming around. So I'm now Awkabigboy?

I laugh @ your stupidit*

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by SlayerForever: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
@Kwem nekwa ya ebaa grin

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Ipig clowns roaming around. So I'm now Awkabigboy?
I laugh @ your stupidit*
yes you are.and you are an ijaw miscrant

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Kwem(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:
@Kwem nekwa ya ebaa grin
thanks boss
Re: Good Afternoon Umunnem The Enemies Are Now At Ngwa, Igbere by Kinematics: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
yes you are.and you are an ijaw miscrant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit Key To Nnamdi Kanu's Release- Ohanaeze / PASTOR Enoch Adeboye 2022 Prophecy And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition. / INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Apply Www.inecnigeria.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.