Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Cannot Walk With Both My Legs Because Of NDLEA – Baba Suwe (throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Walk With Both My Legs Because Of NDLEA – Baba Suwe (throwback) (387 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Walk With Both My Legs Because Of NDLEA – Baba Suwe (throwback) by SleekGist: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
It is no news that Comic actor Babatunde Omidina, also known as Baba Suwe, is dead.

In a throwback interview months ago the actor revealed how had to live in pains and trauma inflicted on him by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in 2011.
Baba Suwe in a chat with Punch said he can no longer walk with his legs because of the suffering he went through in the hands of NDLEA.

“I have not forgotten about my issue with the NDLEA and I will never forget because I am still bearing the pains and suffering from that encounter. I am still affected by the inflictions they meted on me at that time,” he said.

“As I speak with you, I cannot walk with both my legs. Just to visit the toilet in my room, I have to be carried there. Even using the toilet is a problem as well. sleekgist

“Although I travelled abroad for medical check-up, my body is still not okay at all. As I said, I cannot walk to my toilet at all without assistance. This development began about a week or two ago. Before then, I hardly walk properly and anyone who sees me would know that I have difficulty walking.”

“When I was in the custody of the NDLEA, they searched me, injected me, ....https://sleekgist.com/i-cannot-walk-with-both-my-legs-because-of-ndlea-baba-suwe-throwback/

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Abused Me Continuously – Estranged Ex Wife / Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) / Portable Told Mr Presido About How He Met Olamide And Poco Lee And Feature Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.