Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Infinix Zero X Pro Review; Bold And Powerful - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero X Pro Review; Bold And Powerful (617 Views)

Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero X Pro Review; Bold And Powerful by dicksonotieno(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let’s go through everything I have to say about the Infinix Zero X Pro >>>>>> https://tech-ish.com/2021/11/22/infinix-zero-x-pro-review/

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro Review; Bold And Powerful by akingbadeomoseb: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Infinix Zero X Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor which is further paired with 8GB of RAM. The Helio G95 is Mediatek’s best established 4G gaming chipset so power and efficiency is something to be expected with this integration.
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro Review; Bold And Powerful by harryodilli19(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Nothing beats the 120Hz display and the performance of the Helio G95 chip. The Infinix Zero X pro for me is a top phone.

(1) (Reply)

How To Forward Calls On Android And Iphone. / How To Fix App Not Available In Your Country On Playstore / Tecno Camon 19 Or Spark 9t? Spark 9t For Me. Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.