Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) (47283 Views)

Dino Melaye Wins At His Polling Unit / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Paxxcarl:
your head needs to be checked o
You dey reason person matter wey no dey government
it's none of your business..
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
danny56:

What's wrong with this please??
everything is wrong sad
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by stayclearofme: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jostoman:
Dino melaye contested an election to serve his people but the evil people in APC connive together and remove him from senate and he didn't complain but now that he is trying to do other things to make himself happy you people are still complaining. Nawao.
The same evil people in APC he dine and wine with! Nigerian youths una no get sense at all and you are not an exception.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by nosmassam(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
My wife always sleeps off after sex
I am an adult in mid forty.
I married over 12years with a girl and boy.
My challenge started during my NYSC year, I meat this particular lady in kwara, the 1st time I had sex with her was in the afternoon, believe the lady wake up the next morning.
That day I recollected that all the lady I had sex in the university alway sleep long.
To cut the long story short, I met my current wife in my same university, we signed an agreement that no sex until after marriage, to my dismay, anytime I had sex with after the marriage , she fall into a long sleep. Been a new couple , if I should have sex with her when she had dress up for work, is either she send message to her office of not feeling fine or she decide to resume very late.
After God has bless us with children sex was cut to late at night even though the children sleep apart.
My major problem is seeing my wife dressing naked in the morning, such a night will be sex, and after the sex she goes into a deep sleep till the next morning.
Recent I had a crush with a lady in my office, a widow who lost her husband over a year but want a top secret sex, coz she had 5 children for the late husband, the 1st time we had sex was superb as she is the only lady I had sex with after my marriage, this lady in question slept and never known when I left her place. I called her through out the day but never pick my call till late night and thanking me for a job well done. This happen just last week.
Tonight after just 2 round of sex with my wife and she fell into deep sleep again, my mind begin to shake that is there some wrong with my superb that make all my wife fall into sleep.
I always break up with all my girl friend coz there always enjoy the sex part of me.
Pls nairalander kindly come to my aids if something is wrong with my superb that makes lady fall asleep.
Am beginning to think of seeing a doctor but am afraid of what to tell the doctor or is that a normal thing for lady to always fall into sleep after sex.
Pls don't insult as advice is highly essential.
Thank you all
Pls Lala send to front page as urgent
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by nosmassam(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lala move over
nosmassam:
My wife always sleeps off after sex
I am an adult in mid forty.
I married over 12years with a girl and boy.
My challenge started during my NYSC year, I meat this particular lady in kwara, the 1st time I had sex with her was in the afternoon, believe the lady wake up the next morning.
That day I recollected that all the lady I had sex in the university alway sleep long.
To cut the long story short, I met my current wife in my same university, we signed an agreement that no sex until after marriage, to my dismay, anytime I had sex with after the marriage , she fall into a long sleep. Been a new couple , if I should have sex with her when she had dress up for work, is either she send message to her office of not feeling fine or she decide to resume very late.
After God has bless us with children sex was cut to late at night even though the children sleep apart.
My major problem is seeing my wife dressing naked in the morning, such a night will be sex, and after the sex she goes into a deep sleep till the next morning.
Recent I had a crush with a lady in my office, a widow who lost her husband over a year but want a top secret sex, coz she had 5 children for the late husband, the 1st time we had sex was superb as she is the only lady I had sex with after my marriage, this lady in question slept and never known when I left her place. I called her through out the day but never pick my call till late night and thanking me for a job well done. This happen just last week.
Tonight after just 2 round of sex with my wife and she fell into deep sleep again, my mind begin to shake that is there some wrong with my superb that make all my wife fall into sleep.
I always break up with all my girl friend coz there always enjoy the sex part of me.
Pls nairalander kindly come to my aids if something is wrong with my superb that makes lady fall asleep.
Am beginning to think of seeing a doctor but am afraid of what to tell the doctor or is that a normal thing for lady to always fall into sleep after sex.
Pls don't insult as advice is highly essential.
Thank you all
Pls Lala send to front page as urgent
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hes gat to win. Always a winner in that category
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! How him no go win? Person wey be expert in removing underwears even in the dark. I ate the guy with passion
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by realstars: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Jostoman:
Dino melaye contested an election to serve his people but the evil people in APC connive together and remove him from senate and he didn't complain but now that he is trying to do other things to make himself happy you people are still complaining. Nawao.
He has shown the world that he is a true father, the lazy and the evil groups will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Proboy21: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2021
God1000:
This Clown is so childish

What makes him childish
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Proboy21: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! How him no go win? Person wey be expert in removing underwears even in the dark. I ate the guy with passion
Go and hate your father
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Emem040: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Wow

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by inosend: 2:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Dino Melaye, the slumping slumper is at it again.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:05am On Nov 23, 2021
you nigerians are soo gullible....the other day we were abusin that basstard....now suddenly he wins a diaper contest....the most ridicoulous igbo on nairaland brings a thread that buhari is consederin releasin cownunu....

everybody thinks they can play with una and easily get away with it....
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 3:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Proboy21:

What makes him childish

winnin a diaper competition is enough to forget that that basstard is an original basstard.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Bigpapi: 3:53am On Nov 23, 2021
NwekeUG:
Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video)

Senator Dino Melaye won Diaper wearing competition for dads at an event over the weekend, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG7p69BZcqQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWlUB-QATsP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol Agbaya
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Rugaria: 4:04am On Nov 23, 2021
danny56:

What's wrong with this please??
I wanted to ask the same question..
People just hate Dino for nothing..
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Proboy21:

Go and hate your father
fokn ass licker
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by siant: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2021
MayorWhales:
I just wonder what the rest of the world’s population perceive of Nigeria and her leaders. Someday I pray I leave this shithole for a saner clime
Ogbeni, calm down. There's nothing wrong in doing that.
He is not currently holding any political office. Even, if he is holding any public office, there's time for leisure.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by josiah27: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Who hin help
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Proboy21: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2021
BABANGBALI:
fokn ass licker

Your father ass licker just hating for no reason men dey catch fun u sit down for ur phone dey hate u better make urself happy the man is living his own life and having fun
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Proboy21:

Your father ass licker just hating for no reason men dey catch fun u sit down for ur phone dey hate u better make urself happy the man is living his own life and having fun
e pain am. Modafokn ass licker! Dino’s dog grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by FullBlastLight: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Look what our politicians have been reduced to cry chai who did we offend undecided buh on a serious note I wish to ask God if Nigeria is truly a country or some sort of joke. E reach to ask abeg.

Are u aware dt u've spent 11 whole days & 7hrs plus of ur life on Nairaland? Huh?
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Are u aware dt u've spent 11 whole days & 7hrs plus of ur life on Nairaland? Huh?

out of how many years and months undecided... Weldone keep calculating it for me joblessness.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by FullBlastLight: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
out of how many years and months undecided... Weldone keep calculating it for me joblessness.

Perhaps u don't know what 11 days & 7hrs has d latent ability of accomplishing 4 u!

Or, how shld we view it again?
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Perhaps u don't know what 11 days & 7hrs has d latent ability of accomplishing 4 u!

Or, how shld we view it again?
stop being serious. Check the distance and time between my previous comments here and now. It's been months. I get your point. Thanks.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) by Coolgent(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jostoman:

God bless you.
Poverty has taken away sense in most of our people otherwise what's their biz with what make someone happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.