Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now No Matter What You Are Facing Currently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now No Matter What You Are Facing Currently (167 Views)

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now No Matter What You Are Facing Currently by ochibuogwu5: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified), all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

1 Like

Re: Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now No Matter What You Are Facing Currently by ochibuogwu5: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now....

Accept that you are a sinner from the depth of your heart in agreement with God's word and justice because of Adam's sin and its inherent condemnation upon each and every human being from conception....

Accept that you cannot save yourself from this sin and fleshly-nature....

Accept and believe that Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary has atoned for this your sin and sin-nature....

Accept and believe that His life breathed out on the Cross of Calvary after He said "IT IS FINISHED" (John 19:30) is now what the GOD-HEAD has poured into your mortal-body by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified thus "As many as received HIM gave HE power to become Sons of God; those who believe in His name" (John 1:12)

Accept and believe that this NEW LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED received within your mortal-body is the *being only permitted to express HIMSELF through your whole being (spirit, soul and body) both in the secret of your thoughts and external behaviours *by faith*

Faith comes by hearing the word of Christ(Romans 10:17) hence you must willing ask the Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of God the Father and the Son to release His mercy and grace *afresh upon and inside your being* so that you will *always talk to Jesus in your heart and through His written word during personal bible studies, general bible studies and your own quiet-time with the Holy Spirit* thus "Jesus said to the Jews *who had believed in HIM, if you continue in my words, you are my disciples indeed, you will discover the truth (for victorious lifestyle on earth in each new phase of your life with regards to practical application of His death on the Cross and His resurrection) and this truth will set you free" (John 8:31-32)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break A Soul Tie / Do You Want My Blessings ? / Do You Want My Blessings ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.