Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 (34264 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by charlesm91(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
what you should ask yourself is, why is Barcelona suffering without him?? for the first time it looks like they will end in Europa league and may not even make top 4......it wasn't that bad when Ronaldo left Madrid.

He doesn't hide inside the box like your overrated and selfish goat so calm your nerves, cos he will definitely show you his moves
cos madrid didn't entirely depend on ronaldo for their all round game unlike Messi. See, Ronaldo had his position/role on the pitch which was to get in on the end of the action. This has always been him, and thats why you put him anywhere and he still will score. Messi was more of an allrounder, trying to be everywhere from midfield to box 18. This caused other players to have adaptability problems cos they subconsciously believed they had Messi. it was always going to be easy to adapt post ronaldo for madrid than it was for Barca given the level of influence they let Messi have on the team.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by charlesm91(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Today I sat down to watch Messi... And I found out Messi fans in this forum are hypocrites. Imagine Messi doesn't even mark..all he does is walk or jog round the field...only few instances u can see him mark. But Barca fans here always criticize Ronaldo and say he doesn't mark eg.... #Paulolee
always been like that for him. they always have a logical explanation for his shortcomings, but when it's ronaldo all sense is thrown out.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by paulolee(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Today I sat down to watch Messi... And I found out Messi fans in this forum are hypocrites. Imagine Messi doesn't even mark..all he does is walk or jog round the field...only few instances u can see him mark. But Barca fans here always criticize Ronaldo and say he doesn't mark eg.... #Paulolee
my man....messi dnt mark bt he plays more like a midfielder, gvs assist n still scores goals n he do tracks back n help his defense during barca days..
ur cr7 jus stand in d box n wait for tapins....cr7 no even de elp defense or even midfield do making....no even start abegi
u do ever see messi standing inside d box to wait for tapin instead of getting involved in build up n support midfield...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U wanna compare juve group with barca group...exchange both and it will be the same result... barca will beat malmo and zenit.... juventus will not beat bayern and benfica ...

Madrid have always been more organised than barca .... and it took benzema 2 years to get himself
You must be dreaming.

Is Zenith and Malmo better than Benfica and Kiev??

Dynamo Kiev is a very experience team in the UCL.......they may not be doing too well in the competition but them dey qualify regularly.

Same with Benfica........when was the last time malmo played CL??

Zenith is a very poor team in Europe.. so what are you saying??

You are about Benzema
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Samykush: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
i beg to disagree , cause, the former coach had this same squad and couldn't do much, Tuchel took this same team, and without so much, look at the feat they've been able to achieve thus far!!! This clearly shows you that, he's been able to manage his team well to attain standards and good success

Angelfrost:

Chelsea has a more solid first team... Better and more solid reserve.

This is not even up for argument sir.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

When will u guys start to reason properly ... they are both different scenarios cos a career is different from a season.... their careers are not over yet but last season is over
... alot of factors come in place....messi had never left his first club , he just did this season y Ronaldo has tasted different teams and leagues ... what of if Messi don't score upto 50 goals for psg as its showing now... that means he will not get to the number of goals Ronaldo has scored at 37... if Ronaldo started his career at Madrid and stayed the same number of years like Messi, he wud have passed a thousand goals by now... when players change clubs , it slows them down when it comes to goals and thats whats happening Messi now ...if he had been changing clubs like Ronaldo , he wudnt hv scored the number of goals he has now
All these are excuses...... Messi is a better goal scorer by ratio.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
All these are excuses...... Messi is a better goal scorer by ratio.

Just like Batistuta and pele was better than Messi in goal ratio... Ronaldo also has a better goal ratio than Messi in laliga
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You must be dreaming.

Is Zenith and Malmo better than Benfica and Kiev??

Dynamo Kiev is a very experience team in the UCL.......they may not be doing too well in the competition but them dey qualify regularly.

Same with Benfica........when was the last time malmo played CL??

Zenith is a very poor team in Europe.. so what are you saying??

You are about Benzema

Exactly.... thats why juves group was far more easier than barcas group ... malmo and zenit are walk throughs
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2021
unbitchable:

Bayern also collect 6-2 from Barca. They sabi beat each other, no wahala.
When you're being flogged, you start deflecting.. Are we not talking about Juve, ManUtd & the old fraud... stick to the discussion.. infact, bye.

Na for ur PlayStation that one happen?? Show me when that one happened, abi u don de hallucinate as usual
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Just like Batistuta and pele was better than Messi in goal ratio... Ronaldo also has a better goal ratio than Messi in laliga
don't limit it to la liga

Who cares if Batistuta and Pele had better ratio?

Na Messi and Ronaldo we dey talk not them
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Exactly.... thats why juves group was far more easier than barcas group ... malmo and zenit are walk throughs
That shows you Barcelona is worse without him cos these were games he would have easily won for them
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
That shows you Barcelona is worse without him cos these were games he would have easily won for them

U are confusing urself... yes with messi, there's a chance that they wud hv defeated benfica .... but with Ronaldo in Juventus, they will also defeat benfica... but this present juve team will not defeat benfica
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are confusing urself... yes with messi, there's a chance that they wud hv defeated benfica .... but with Ronaldo in Juventus, they will also defeat benfica... but this present juve team will not defeat benfica
Juve can't defeat Porto but They should be able to defeat Benfica.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Juve can't defeat Porto but They should be able to defeat Benfica.

So benfica is better than Porto now grin grin grin...I really tot u had football knowledge grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

So benfica is better than Porto now grin grin grin...I really tot u had football knowledge grin grin
Read again

Porto is a stronger and better team
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Uruguay is even in danger of missing the world cup next year, Guess who flogged them in their last match in that "Useless South America" Bolivia grin They've even sacked their coach sef, Same people that removed Portugal in 2018 ooh
Portugal had two chances to qualify, Either against Ireland or Serbia, Pendu went missing, Now them come dey ask me jamb question whether Serbia is Ecuador

U are very dumb...when I say messi fans are never detailed, its a fact that's y they support a fraud... even if Portugal defeated Ireland, they wudnt hv still qualified....messi fans are like Buhari and malami
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
OfficialJayy:

Serbia are better than all teams in south america currently apart from brazil n argentina

And bro, there's nothing hard about qualifying for the wc as a south america team.. no matter what happens argentina, brazil n uruguay will still qualify, I can't remember the last time any of these teams failed to qualify.. compare that with europe when big teams dont always qualify... Italy, netherlands, etc have failed to qualify despite having a previous successful wc..

By now u should hv known that Messi fans are not intelligent or critical thinkers
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Regex: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
I never said ucl is sure for PSG. I don talk am well well say Pochettino no fit carry dis team go promise land. I don dey talk am since Pochettino waka come PSG. POCHETTINO IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Abeg who is Manchester United considering for coach?

Them go be fool if them hive am to Carrick. As wetin Ole do them never do them.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2021
anonymous1759:

Liar Neymar never win am . You’re lying On a public forum shame.
Pele and Maradona never won the copa America. When Messi haven’t won copa America you criticized him that he’s only successful with Barca that he’ll never win the copa America.
No he won it you call it a useless Trophy. You’re just sick .

Pele and maradona never won it and no care cares cos its a trash trophy
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

my man....messi dnt mark bt he plays more like a midfielder, gvs assist n still scores goals n he do tracks back n help his defense during barca days..
ur cr7 jus stand in d box n wait for tapins....cr7 no even de elp defense or even midfield do making....no even start abegi
u do ever see messi standing inside d box to wait for tapin instead of getting involved in build up n support midfield...
Guy you're a stinking hypocrite. So na Ronaldo no dey mark doing his Madrid days?... So Ronaldo don't track back? So what of when he goes to assists the defences in corners, freekicks etc?.... So since Messi do all that.. that gives him the liberty not to mark?.. Kelvin debruyne does all that and still mark...so what are you saying.
See I don't want to ever see you in this forum criticizing Ronaldo for not marking if not I swear I go follow you. You can criticize Ronaldo for any thing but if you join not marking inside make thunder fire you there.... Ronaldo is man u problem e no dey mark e no dey mark.. I watched psg without the ball and it was like there were playing ten men... Your oga dey jogg. Atleast Ronaldo sometimes do attack even if not always.. sometimes he rush to mark the ball. He comes back to help the back in a corner, a freekicks etc... What does your Messi do without the ball?.... nothing! Absolutely useless without the ball

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
paulolee:

Guy you're a stinking hypocrite. So na Ronaldo no dey mark doing his Madrid days?... So Ronaldo don't track back? So what of when he goes to assists the defences in corners, freekicks etc?.... So since Messi do all that.. that gives him the liberty not to mark?.. Kelvin debruyne does all that and still mark...so what are you saying.
See I don't want to ever see you in this forum criticizing Ronaldo for not marking if not I swear I go follow you. You can criticize Ronaldo for any thing but if you join not marking inside make thunder fire you there.... Ronaldo is man u problem e no dey mark e no dey mark.. I watched psg without the ball and it was like there were playing ten men... Your oga dey jogg. Atleast Ronaldo sometimes do attack even if not always.. sometimes he rush to mark the ball. He comes back to help the back in a corner, a freekicks etc... What does your Messi do without the ball?.... nothing! Absolutely useless without the ball. If tapins was so easy every striker will be doing it... Una call m penado but since he hasn't even score a penalty... Now Na tapins.. go score m na.
Ronaldo headed goals alone is more than his tapins goal...talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Don27tiky:
i known deep down you tell yourself Messi is too good. It is not just goals that make Messi a great player. He does things that other footballers don’t. Take away goals from mpape and he is useless with no assist. Lewandoski has been banging all the goals but you know he is not better than Messi. When Ronaldo score one small team(Villarreal 13th in la liga) but cannot do shit against top sides you call him goat. Well in your shallow mind that’s how you know a goat so I don’t blame you. His 7th ballon dor is loading to completion so get ready to collect it from him if you don’t want him going two ahead of your small goat

Chai...I never see these type of useless people for my life... so mbappe us useless with out goals , but out of messus 4 goals this season, mbaooe assisted 3 and win a penalty for his 4th... messi has still not assisted one goal this season and we don de enter half season finish... if mbappe presently na ferrari, Messi na Honda
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
charlesm91:
always been like that for him. they always have a logical explanation for his shortcomings, but when it's ronaldo all sense is thrown out.
they are just wicked hypocrites... especially that Paulolee. That one is worst..no match goes by without him criticizing Ronaldo for not marking while his king Messi is even worst... Messi can't come ND defend in a corner or freekicks or anything.. he will just be walking or jogging. Without the ball Messi is Useless. Imagine a 33 years old Messi o...no get strength to mark and they want a 37 years old Ronaldo to mark....wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
eskorelvis:

Same Bayern dat cudn't beat a weak Paris team last season in the second leg to qualify solely cos of lewy's injury? Lol u're wrong. City has d better squad to win
Lol...was there a lewy in that team? Noo. By the way Bayern was unserious. They had chances to bury that games (both legs) but they were missing goals.. imagine having more than 22 shots on target in a two legs game and only able to score 3 abi 4 goals I think. Now there is a lewy..make man city go try their luck

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Lamasta:

City have played the teams you mentioned this season and defeated them all so what's your point exactly You think football is by permutations abi...
City has beaten Bayern before so nothing can stop them for beating them again
lol we know why they defeated man united. We were outta of form. Chelsea, City were just feeling lucky against them
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by paulolee(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
See I don't want to ever see you in this forum criticizing Ronaldo for not marking if not I swear I go follow you. You can criticize Ronaldo for any thing but if you join not marking inside make thunder fire you there.... Ronaldo is man u problem e no dey mark e no dey mark.. I watched psg without the ball and it was like there were playing ten men... Your oga dey jogg. Atleast Ronaldo sometimes do attack even if not always.. sometimes he rush to mark the ball. He comes back to help the back in a corner, a freekicks etc... What does your Messi do without the ball?.... nothing! Absolutely useless without the ball
don't wana get involved in this messi vs cr7 aguement wen it comes to defending bcoz its glaring dt messi is playing more deep than cr7 that's more like a winger or a top9 n messi is expected to dominate him in dt area, but since u are too dumb to realize such....let me skul with facts according to opta stats gathered for both players from 2009 till date...if u not happy...u come with ur proves or stay silent like a kid u are..

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by paulolee(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Chaai
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Lamasta(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol we know why they defeated man united. We were outta of form. Chelsea, City were just feeling lucky against them
When they defeated us we were not out of form abi
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Ayilara1(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
goodheart01:

Messi isn't still Messi. Messi was Messi in Barça. That's what we're talking about. Football isn't always about dribbling. When dribbling isn't available you score goals, and that's what CR7 does. Can u now see that goals win matches and not dribbles?? Lol

Mtcheew, mtcheew. Messi is not a striker, Ronaldo is!

And goals alone cannot win matches too, every aspect of the team must seat up. Ronaldo scored in Juve and Juve failed, he is scoring man U and man U is failing too.

PSG problem is not goal scoring, it is playmaking to score goals and they don't want to play make, they just want to run and score goals which is not working.

Messi is still messi and It is evident when he is on ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Don27tiky(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Chai...I never see these type of useless people for my life... so mbappe us useless with out goals , but out of messus 4 goals this season, mbaooe assisted 3 and win a penalty for his 4th... messi has still not assisted one goal this season and we don de enter half season finish... if mbappe presently na ferrari, Messi na Honda
you so dumb that you didn’t know it was Messi that assisted the goal yesterday and blind to see the sumptuous pass to set naymar on goal that he wasted

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Ayilara1(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
goodheart01:

Messi isn't still Messi. Messi was Messi in Barça. That's what we're talking about. Football isn't always about dribbling. When dribbling isn't available you score goals, and that's what CR7 does. Can u now see that goals win matches and not dribbles?? Lol

Mtcheew, mtcheew. Messi is not a striker, Ronaldo is!

And goals alone cannot win matches too, every aspect of the team must seat up. Ronaldo scored in Juve and Juve failed, he is scoring man U and man U is failing too.

PSG problem is not goal scoring, it is playmaking to score goals and they don't want to play make, they just want to run and score goals which is not working.

Messi is still messi and It is evident when he is on ball.

The only way Messi can shine with that pattern is by defending well.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Lamasta:

When they defeated us we were not out of form abi
lol...how where you outta form? Someone defeated you 4 times, the other 3 times... But you na only one time

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Barcelona Fc Vs Arsenal Fc ( 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League Final) / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich - UCL: (1 - 3) On 19th February 2013 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 4th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.