Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,900 members, 7,863,096 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Disconnect Your Facebook Account From Instagram - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disconnect Your Facebook Account From Instagram (194 Views)

Get 1k Likes On Your Facebook Photos Now!! / Can I Get Paid To My Savings Account From Adsense / Some Useful Tips To Secure Your Facebook Account From Dangerous Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disconnect Your Facebook Account From Instagram by Yilana: 3:05am On Nov 23, 2021
While creating an Instagram account, you may have been asked to sign in with your Facebook account. If you use Facebook to log in with Instagram, you might have already linked your Facebook account with Instagram.

Well, Linking Instagram to Facebook has a lot of advantages. With linked accounts, it’s easy to cross-post, find Facebook friends to connect with on Instagram, post-Instagram stories as Facebook Stories, and more.

However, the problem is that there are many users who hardly ever use Instagram. So, if you have already linked your Facebook with Instagram but wish to keep the two social networks separate, you are reading the right article.

Steps to Disconnect Your Facebook Account from Instagram

In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to disconnect Facebook from Instagram. So, let’s check out how to disconnect Facebook from Instagram via web and Instagram apps.

Unlink Facebook & Instagram via Instagram website

In this method, we are going to utilize the Instagram website to unlink Facebook and Instagram. Follow some of the simple steps given below.

Step 1. First of all, open Instagram on your computer. Next, click on the profile icon and select ‘Settings’.
Read more

(1) (Reply)

I'll Create You Your Own Cryptocurrency Token At A Very Friendly Price! / Experts In Google Adsense In The House Please Help Me / 3D Conceptual Art with AutoCAD - By Jawolusy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.