Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho (26358 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji: Tinubu Fit For 2023 Presidency / Guru Maharaj Ji Asks Buhari To Appoint Him Special Adviser On Petroleum / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by wolexter(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
use your tongue to count your teeth,everyone supported igboho when he was fighting fulani herdsmen but the moment he started creating chaos by talking about secession without consultation I knew he will have problem.

The igbo cultural terrain Is different from that of the yorubas,igbos pride themselves as republicans n believe they have no king or leader n anybody can b disrespected anytime irrespective of his age or achievement.

Nnamdi kanu called their mothers prostitutes n they hail him
Nnamdi kanu called their fathers idiots n they hail him
Nnamdi kanu rubbished their elders n they still hail him.

U can't do that in Yoruba land
Sunday igboho insulted d ooni n everyone frown at it
He insulted baba adeboye n mocked him on his sons death n everyone frown at it

In Yoruba land u don't have to go haywire to prove your point,Sunday igboho messed himself up n that's y majority of the people aren't looking at his side,he never start to dey get fan base like that he don dey talk say e go dethrone king

Your so called leaders were silent when nnamdi kanu was displaying his madness now they are running around begging buhari
Walahi you took these words out of my hand lol. May you live long!

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by hollah123: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
wolexter:

Walahi you took these words out of my hand lol. May you live long!
Amen boss n u too
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Okhuadams(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Biafra-Oduduwa-Why-Nnamdi-Kanu-cant-be-compared-to- Sunday-Igboho-Guru-Maharaji-Ji
Oga whichever way they are both nuisence to the society terrorist

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Dean50: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Abdul05:
Kanu is a big time terrorist every Nigerian knows that including Nigerians abroad... No doubt about grin grin

Says a follower of deprave pedophile that f*cked a 9 years old girl, a terrorist who killed more than 900 Jew surrendered to him in a war and
turned their wives to sex slaves. A caravan raider, a sociopathic megalomaniac.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Torylanez(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
JaroMan:

Have you seen the matter?
For the records, no high ranking Igbo man has condemned Igboho and his actions.
But you see Yorubas? From Prof Akintoye, the old guard to some of their pastors. Now Guru has joined them.
Yesterday in Independent newspaper, one was castigating Igbos for being in PDP for 16 years and now want APC ticket.
You then ask: Ngige, Rochas, Onuh, etc where have then been?
Also did some Yorubas join APC in 1998 or 2013/2014? What exactly did Igbos do to Yoruba leaders?
Instead of their leaders to be fighting for the release of Igboho, they are fighting against the release of Kanu. This alone is witchcraft.

Emotional blackmails no fit work
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Dean50: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

That's why you will not see up to 5,000 Yorubas living in your crime-infested Igbo land, unlike your Igbos whom about 20 million of you want to die in Yoruba land.

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray and fast to go to Yoruba land.

You know the good thing? It is that Nigeria will never break and Igbo will continue to share every part of it with you. If you don't like it, otapiapia de for market
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Thonee(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is coming from one stupid Ibadan god.
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Allahismad: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
yorubas use common sense instead of gra gra,the fulani u claim u are fighting for years thereby burning down your region is what we tackled with amotekun

Can u see how easy it was for us to take them?

N as regards your moniker,u igbos intentionally look for trouble n when u jam d trouble u are looking for u start playing victim

Y call someone's God mad n u claim victim when they deal with u like a mad man

Someone's god mad you say? You must be high to think we scare easily like you do. It is called freedom of speech, if a muslim can easily abuse my tribe or kanu who some of us hold dearly then why can't I do same to whoever I feel will hurt them, that is the game.

Which Amotekun, am in the south west now and i now have first class information of what is happening here about the atrocities of fulani which ain't reported, you tackled what exactly? No try to lie to sound politically right, easy with the lie abeg.

So when the fulani use the government apparatus to fight us, we should keep quiet? So you even know they are using the government against us but you folks pretend we are the people at fault right? No p, we are all playing our games and it is the ending that matters, they should come to the east to burn houses when boko and bandits burn and occupy theirs, bullet go finish soon, source of revenue oil will be run down, na small small, then we will know where they will be buried when it starts.

You think you guys use sense abi. You will soon see how superior sense is used. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by hollah123: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Allahismad:

Someone's god mad you say? You must be high to think we scare easily like you do. It is called freedom of speech, if a muslim can easily abuse my tribe or kanu who some of us hold dearly then why can't I do same to whoever I feel will hurt them, that is the game.

Which Amotekun, am in the south west now and i now have first class information of what is happening here about the atrocities of fulani which ain't reported, you tackled what exactly? No try to lie to sound politically right, easy with the lie abeg.

So when the fulani use the government apparatus to fight us, we should keep quiet? So you even know they are using the government against us but you folks pretend we are the people at fault right? No p, we are all playing our games and it is the ending that matters, they should come to the east to burn houses when boko and bandits burn and occupy theirs, bullet go finish soon, source of revenue oil will be run down, na small small, then we will know where they will be buried when it starts.

You think you guys use sense abi. You will soon see how superior sense is used. Thank you.
Y can't u stay in south east that is paradise?
Y stay with algae soup eating sophisticated morons when u have a paradise n haven of billionaires in alaigbo?

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Poleski: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kanu and his followers were protesting peaceful untill the federal government started murdering them for no genuine reason!

Only an idiot would expect IPOB to just accept being slaughtered and do absolutely nothing to protect itself! It fought back a little, and all hell broke loose!

Boko Haram and ISWA would be like child's play if the federal government pushed IPOB into becoming full-fledged guerilla fighters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Allahismad: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2021
hollah123:
Y can't u stay in south east that is paradise?
Y stay with algae soup eating sophisticated morons when u have a paradise n haven of billionaires in alaigbo?
I said am in south west and you never bothered to know why am here, you don't know whether it is for charity for the numerous orphanages here, you see when I say your brain is rusted but you keep removing any single doubt that I've been harbouring about your loquacious state of mind.
No be una dey use broom used for washing toilet to cook soup?
Talk less and look small like a wise man not every time you are exposing your photosynthetic teeth and gum to the cosmic rays polluting the ecosystem.
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by tujays(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2021
2elliot:
How smart were you guys during the wild wild west in the 1960's or the modakeke crisis? The only reason why Yoruba's have resolved to being cowards and hausa fulani cocksuckers is because they do not have any bargaining chips like the oil and gas in the Niger delta. You all can not afford to make any nonsense noise and go against one Nigeria, since you are one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Niger delta oil and gas. You all have resolved to playing second fiddles to Hausa Fulani's.
playing second fiddles is better than no fiddle. it's better than being a dot in a circle with no relevance only empty gragra and noise making. now who is a fool here?? take your time to think carefully and make it sink into your dead skull. Hausa Fulanis are not your problems, your hate filled selves is your problems. last time I checked you are worst off than hausa Fulanis.. no wonder no one wanna go to hell with you. even your next door neighbors don't trust you.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by 2elliot: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2021
tujays:
playing second fiddles is better than no fiddle. it's better than being a dot in a circle with no relevance only empty gragra and noise making. now who is a fool here?? take your time to think carefully and make it sink into your dead skull. Hausa Fulanis are not your problems, your hate filled selves is your problems. last time I checked you are worst off than hausa Fulanis.. no wonder no one wanna go to hell with you. even your next door neighbors don't trust you.
Lol. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa. The joke is in you for playing second fiddle to people living with mentality of 1515.
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by hollah123: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Allahismad:

I said am in south west and you never bothered to know why am here, you don't know whether it is for charity for the numerous orphanages here, you see when I say your brain is rusted but you keep removing any single doubt that I've been harbouring about your loquacious state of mind.
No be una dey use broom used for washing toilet to cook soup?
Talk less and look small like a wise man not every time you are exposing your photosynthetic teeth and gum to the cosmic rays polluting the ecosystem.
charity my foot
U that u are just hustling to make ends meet,u might even b selling pirated disc or gala but everyone is a billionaire behind d keyboard
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by tujays(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa. The joke is in you for playing second fiddle to people living with mentality of 1515.
shame no catch you to claim Ijaw and Bayelsa? the real fulani slaves lol... the main joke's on you Ijaw man. grin grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho by Allahismad: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2021
hollah123:
charity my foot
U that u are just hustling to make ends meet,u might even b selling pirated disc or gala but everyone is a billionaire behind d keyboard
Now you are judging me from the lenses of your misery, you should have told me you are frustrated in life. Everyone can't be brain dead in life like you. You see how you looked down on people who are hustling for life, but you gloat in snatching people's wallets, phones, skull mining, begging on the street with violence but those people decided not to indulge in crime and you look down on them just to perpetuate crime and later on you will complain that your problem is unsolvable, look at you and look at dieing painfully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Woos Kano Governor To APC / FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / Kano Assembly Passes Ganduje’s Emirates Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.