Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) (32321 Views)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by nedekid: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2021
peacebirdone:
Why this road always? The communities along this road need to be investigated.

The citizens from this community should be ashamed, no national honors given to them, any one given before redrawn, nothing should go that way until they fix themselves. How would they let this happen? They are involved.
That is beating around the bush. If authorities want to end the menace, they know what to do. Don't forget these bandits are Fulani heardsmen. Have you not seen governments response to anything Fulani? From Benue, to igangan (Oyo), to ondo? Have you not seen how the AGF came out to defend Fulani heardsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Dja1(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist leader in this Nigeria
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by sirwhyteB(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2021
EXPIRED COUNTRY
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Ten06(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2021
It just occurred to me that this country is being ruled by a retire General.
This is very shameful
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Northerners aside.
What concerns me most is the Yoruba v Igbo tribal war here on Nairaland.
So annoying to observe.
You shouldn't be concerned about that, Yoruba vs Igbos war is only online, in the physical world they are paid, u can't separate them. Also Yoruba vs Igbos online war is not the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by BigYash: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2021
fickmasson:
Holy ghost!
No be only.. Those guys are FG special workers..
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by mediainc: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Nigerians funny people, you abuse army and when in danger you can't help yourselves.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by gbagyiza: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2021
olatade:
There’s no end in sight for this problem and it is clear the authorities don’t care and have abandoned those who journey through that road to their fate.

Or is there more it?

I see terrorists taking over Nigeria if solution is not found quickly.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Hellonearth: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2021
While infidels are In the east doing the hate jobs they were born to do. Continue.
70 years old man.
No be juju be that?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Kevinsamba: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Air peace suffered a bird strike bro.
Jesusdiedhaha:
Road transport: Bandits and kidnappers.

Air Transport: Plane crash. Yesterday Airpeace had an emergency landing due to a faulty engine. Probably the service team embezzled the money for the plane's engine oil and put Groundnut oil. grin

My decision: I have decided to remain in my current state until buhari leaves office. smiley

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by franchasng: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
What is it about the North that the South is scared of them?

Can anyone imagine the uproar had it been that Buhari is from the South and this level of insecurity exists. Calls of impeachment would have been all over the place. But now what we have is everyone waiting till 2023 when his tenure expires as if anyone is guaranteed of tomorrow.

/
You are not asking the question honestly.

Igbos have been the only tribe demanding transparency and good governance from Buhari, to the extent everybody sees any opposition against Buhari government as Igbo.

So ask yourself why are Yorubas so silent and deaf towards Buhari's wickedness?

If it were to be a Southern President, Yorubas would have used their mouth to kill him, but right now whatever Buhari does is the best because they want Buhari to help Tinubu become the President in 2023 so that Tinubu can then use Nigeria's commonwealth to turn Southwest to New York and later they will brag how Igbo land is potopoto with erosion ravaged roads, without even having emapthy that those Eastern roads are federal roads that federal government ought to build.

No matter what we do as humans, there is always a direct reward for our wickedness to others, whether we believe it or not. Only time will unveil it
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Air Transport: Plane crash. Yesterday Airpeace had an emergency landing due to a faulty engine. Probably the service team embezzled the money for the plane's engine oil and put Groundnut oil. grin

My decision: I have decided to remain in my current state until buhari leaves office. smiley
Hahahhahahaha please Nigeria didn't reach that wickedness grin
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by resourcedude: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2021
And our military are there in IMO State burning peoples houses and properties in the name of UGM killed soldiers when exchanging shooting.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Hahahhahahaha please o Nigeria didn't reach that wickedness
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by geechy: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Luckysbab:
Honestly, na wah.

E don tire everybody, including Bubu himself, sadly so cry

Ahbobi

If fvck taya you, will you continue or will you retire?
African presidents dey like make thunder strike them before they vacate office even in their idiocy
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Edyice: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari and gumi said no going back, Nigeria must turn to Afghanistan

Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by egoldman(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Northerners aside.
What concerns me most is the Yoruba v Igbo tribal war here on Nairaland.
So annoying to observe.

Those two are too foolish, they keep yabing each other as afonja and Igbo while their common enemy wax strong, very pathetic bunch.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Obasanjo said DO NOT REINFORCE FAILURE! Now we are here.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by wildikeman(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Bandits abi terrorists
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Maobichek: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2021
olatade:
There’s no end in sight for this problem and it is clear the authorities don’t care and have abandoned those who journey through that road to their fate.

Or is there more it?

I can relate fully with what passengers are passing through in Abj/Kaduna express road. I was once in such a situation in that same road and feared for my life.

God save this country and restore peace and calmness in all nooks and crannies of this nation Amen.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by berrystunn(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Non is calling on APC

I think APC is using jazz on Nigerians.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by NickD(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Mynd44 post=107876150][/quote]
Why can't the government station soldiers permanently on this road, in the south just moving from ph to aba, you'll meet over 10 check points with bribe seeking officers.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Oh ok. Pls what are the bandit waiting for that they haven't enter Abuja? Pls make the move since the safety and security of people no longer bothers them pls let them have a taste of it and feel the heat.

Gum or Gumi publicly promoting banditry they allow him to be flexng around freely but Kanu and Igboho must be annihilated by all mean bah?

Pls bandit I beg una enter Abuja. I stay in Abuja myself but they must come without them here these wicked souls won't feel the pain Nigerians are going through.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari is working isn’t him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2021
And the only problem for this country is Igbo that why there’s check point in each pole in half way
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by LofP(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Courtesy of Nigeria Railway Corporation workers strike, northerners now remember that there is a problem. Ndiala!!!
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Vantheman: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2021
Cars are keep piling ��
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Sonn(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2021
I will keep saying it, anyone that still supports this current government will never end well, he/she will die miserably and cultures shall feed on the corpse.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

You shouldn't be concerned about that, Yoruba vs Igbos war is only online, in the physical world they are paid, u can't separate them. Also Yoruba vs Igbos online war is not the problem of Nigeria.
Nobody said it's the problem of Nigeria. Please note that the dislike exist outside this forum.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by onuman: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nigeria armed forces are in the east killing civilians and set whole communities on fire.
They don’t want the north to lose the crude oil in the south.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) by Malik1234: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omg!!! I had to share just saw this cool channel madddd!!!! For the crime enthusiast, you gotta watch and follow ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over Codeine In Ijebu Ode - Pictures / Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? / Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.