Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Partnership On Laptop Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership On Laptop Importation (255 Views)

Vodafone, MTN Announce Partnership On Roaming Expansion Plans / Ecobank Nigeria Joins IFC, Nigerian Exchange Partnership On Gender Equality / Please Can Someone Here Educate Me About Laptop Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership On Laptop Importation by Solomon61(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Hi Nairalander,

I have been a laptop importer for over 3 years now, I got into this business attermy trip to Dubai to hustle.
Getting to Dubai, it wasn't rosy, so a friend from Nigeria advised that I source for the place where they sell laptops at cheap prices for importation. So I did, and yes I found the place in Dubai, laptops were extremely cheap and I lent some money to start this the business of which I was able to acquire 2 laptops.
From 2 laptops to 3laptops from 3laptops to 5laptops to 8laptops to 14laptop to 25laptops to 45laptops to 81laptops.
I grew this business to a point I was getting to 100laptops before the covid interrupted the business and everything went grounded.

I have been searching for a kind of loan or assistance to come back into business but it hasn't proven any fruit yet.

I know the ropes of this business and I have the market to purchase this laptops and I also know the market to supplier this laptops with a profit of 25k per laptop as the case may be and could make at least one cargo every week.

So I am currently looking for one or two partners that could invest in this business so we can rise together. Thank you.

Re: Partnership On Laptop Importation by Solomon61(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Not much funds, 2million from each

(1) (Reply)

MTN SHARES: How Does This Shares Thing Work / Branded Roof Mounted Bike Carriers To Procure Wide Range Of Quality Products / Rirani Mass Grant Is Given Out Free N100,000 To All Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.