Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. (1831 Views)

My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / A Visit To Nike Art Gallery Nigeria. (photos, Video) / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
ehh

Ni ma haka
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Hangmnk: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Mashgash:

Kai Bafulatani ne?

Amimma a Pullo

I'M A FULANI & WAS BORN AS MUSLIM, BUT TO ME MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS MORE THAN A HERO, HE IS A SAVIOR. He was protecting his people from marginalization and external aggression.

By the way, how many people OUR Fulani tribesmen killed in AlaIgbo in particular and across the nation in general?

How many people they maimed and disfigured during their uncountable attacks on innocent, law abiding citizens?

How many women Fulani raped?

How many people they kidnapped? And how much ransom they collected?

What about the farms and houses Fulani destroyed? How much their unending destructions worth?

WHO STARTED THE VENDETTA IN THE FIRST PLACE BETWEEN FULANIS & IPOB?

HYPOCRISY is an ANCURABLE DISEASE thriving in the HEART of 99% of all MUSLIMS globally.

We, as people, are ought to support for what's is just and right and stand against evil and injustice, no matter who is involved.

We are human beings before we belong to any tribe, region, religion and party affiliation.

Humanity first.
you are not
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
you are not

Say whatever you like about my identity.
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Its plain you are smart why should you be asking us? Your cognitive level dusts her top capacity and you are a free spirit,just stop messing with the girl she is still naïve,she can never understand you because she is not as curious simple.
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Hangmnk: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
omale88:
Its plain you are smart why should you be asking us? Your cognitive level dusts her top capacity and you are a free spirit,just stop messing with the girl she is still naïve,she can never understand you because she is not as curious simple.
thanks
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by DAramis: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
CC Hangmnk,

Majority of your pictures in the gallery are dark and gloomy. If we are "to judge a book by its cover", I would say you will have a very strong imagination filled with dark thoughts.

But, all the same, it is nothing. Just your preference when it comes to pictures.
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Mathiasa(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
You be winch. undecided
Re: My Gallery: A Friend Said She Is Afraid Of Me After Going Through My Gallery. by Joelobioha(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
I beesech u creature of chaos go back to the abyss whence thou cometh forth...just kidding they are awesome grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still In Need Of Video Editor / The Pix Of The Sun / Introduction To Graphic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.