Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Union Bank Is A Useless Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Union Bank Is A Useless Bank (1770 Views)

Union Bank Salary Structure / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Who Knows About-pushcv Talent And Transformation Team For Union Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by adegokenama: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Who witnessed a bad network issue of union bank for the past 2 days....
I was at ajah last night...I stay at ikotun... Trying to go home...I went to the closest ATM machine to withdraw..it keeps saying error...and even thier ussd transfer code it's not working.....I tried different pos shops...still the same thing.....I begged for money for transportation..no one could help me......
I trekked from ajah to CMS...my leggs were dead......I couldn't walk anymore.....I almost fainted..........I kept trekking at midnight till I got to surulere....untill the foolish bank network started working back to normal.....union bank is never and will never be a good bank ...I have decided to block the acct....
Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by MufasaLion: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2021
I didn't even know the bank still exist. grin

Retirees bank.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by Patriot9: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2021
This topic should be moved to crime section. For Union bank to allow you to cover that distance due to their poor network is criminal

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by samuel051: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2021
We experienced it here in south south..very useless bank..

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by adegokenama: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Patriot9:
This topic should be moved to crime section. For Union bank to allow you to cover that distance due to their poor network is criminal
my oga the waka tire me no be small
Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by CUMIN: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2021
adegokenama:
I was at ajah last night...I stay at ikotun... Trying to go home...I went to the closest ATM machine to withdraw..it keeps saying error...and even thier ussd transfer code it's not working.....I tried different pos shops...still the same thing.....I begged for money for transportation..no one could help me......
I trekked from ajah to CMS...my leggs were dead......I couldn't walk anymore.....I almost fainted..........I kept trekking at midnight till I got to surulere....untill the foolish bank network started working back to normal.....union bank is never and will never be a good bank ...I have decided to block the acct....

You should have solicited for help. But your ego or lack of wisdom made you trek
Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by chigoziri2403(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Try to spread your funds among several banks , banks are unpredictable,
Years back Access Bank dealt with me because of same issue, very frustrating

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by adegokenama: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2021
CUMIN:

You should have solicited for help. But your ego or lack of wisdom made you trek
who in Lagos is ready to help you with even 20naira.....i hope you don't be in my shoes one day
Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by adegokenama: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Try to spread your funds among several banks , banks are unpredictable,
Years back Access Bank dealt with me because of same issue, very frustrating
I am thinking of opening wema bank self ...because of davido
Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by chigoziri2403(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2021
adegokenama:
I am thinking of opening wema bank self ...because of davido
Open an account because of the banks functionality, not because of davido

Wema Bank isn't bad though

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by CUMIN: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2021
adegokenama:
who in Lagos is ready to help you with even 20naira.....i hope you don't be in my shoes one day

I have been in that box several times. If you approach politely and they discovered you're genuine. Someone will help you.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by adegokenama: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
CUMIN:

I have been in that box several times. If you approach politely and they discovered you're genuine. Someone will help you.
alright thanks
Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by Sunstar9(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
As useless as Ikechukwu Charles Evans

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
I can imagine, that's really far.......

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is A Useless Bank by Lisaint(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
adegokenama:

All Nigerians banks are useless Chief!
If polaris bank start their werey nko

Ussd gbosa
Mobile app wahala

Seems gt and accesss is fair

You see Ecobank
Union
Polaris

Them worst

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Fidelity Bank Haba / 3MTT Programme: Training Starts Soon! Lets Share Our Challenges Here / Studying Geology In An Unknown School Vs Petroleum Engineering In(uniport)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.