Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

“I Put That On My Life” - Davido Vows To Ensure His N250m Donation Is Not Divert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Put That On My Life” - Davido Vows To Ensure His N250m Donation Is Not Divert (171 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son / Back to Life! Davido Says After New Haircut. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Put That On My Life” - Davido Vows To Ensure His N250m Donation Is Not Divert by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Singer, Davido Adeleke took to social media to vowed with his life that the N250 Million he donated to charity don't get embezzled by the officials in the welfare organizations
The tweets is coming after the news spread on twitter and a woman narrated her experience with welfare officials who often reserves resources for themselves other than disbursing to the children whom they where supposed to give the donations to.

The twitter user wrote, “I told mum what Davido did and I’ve never seen her revolt so passionately against something. She said the money won’t get to the children cos welfare officers steal all. I hate Nigeria She said its so bad that nurses never want to leave welfare homes when they’re posted there,”

Singer, Davido gave the assurance while responding to her tweets, He wrote “I will personally make sure this doesn’t occur !! I put that on my life !”
Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/11/i-put-that-on-my-life-davido-vows-to.html

1 Share

Re: “I Put That On My Life” - Davido Vows To Ensure His N250m Donation Is Not Divert by Shedrack777: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
make them share us the money already make everybody collect him share jare
Re: “I Put That On My Life” - Davido Vows To Ensure His N250m Donation Is Not Divert by itsme01: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Giving it to NGO or Government welfare is a bad move
Re: “I Put That On My Life” - Davido Vows To Ensure His N250m Donation Is Not Divert by WibusJaga: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021

Pls do that. Very very important. No one is to be trusted again when money is involved. Imagine stealing money meant for orphans. That's the extent of our moral decadence. People no get conscience again.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Interesting Story Highlights Of The Week / Wizkid Tems At Us Show | Donjazzy 5 Million GIVEAWAY / Amazing Foods That Burn Belly Fat - Lose Weight At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.