Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) (4254 Views)

NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2021
Have sent a copy of it to the First Lady

Buba Buhari: na white she white pass you no be say she beautiful pass you, abeg no change am for me for inside za ah za room. You're the most beautiful woman in the world.

Aisha: I trust you my love

grin grin grin gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by uBuNiT: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2021
No wonder oooo. Lesb... My mouth
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
grin grin grin Aishat don big finish! She still come dey shy undecided

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2021
The one next to him and the one in white veil.... tongue
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by Sctests: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

How far Adaojo?
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
What a lifeless couple

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Aisha Buhari should hit the gym now, so that she can break bubu waist in the oza room cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by shigishege: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2021
BUHARI THE DISCIPLINARIAN OF IPOB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
What a lifeless couple
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
IS IT NOT THIS MAN THEY SAID HAS PASSED ON? YU DON'T PLAY SUCH A DEADLY GAME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.undecided SUCH PROPAGANDIST CULPRIT HAV LEARNT THEIR BITTER LESSON. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IS THIS NOT THE MAN THEY SAID HAS PASSED ON? YU DON'T PLAY SUCH A DEADLY GAME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.undecided SUCH THE PROPAGANDIST CULPRIT HAV LEARNT THEIR BITTER LESSON. angry

For sure I like ur courage
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by Sctests: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

How is faith doing?
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a lifeless couple
Lifeless post of life long bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sctests:

How is faith doing?

Pls let's talk on WhatsApp check my signature
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
vedaxcool:

[/s]
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
vedaxcool:

Says a lifeless supporter
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Says a lifeless supporter
[/s]

Says a hungry lifeless inconsequential defeated and conquered wailer.
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Those men behind them, are they first ladies too?
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by ObaOfUyo: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing good can come out of this regime, just empty promises. Take for instance the OP, a hardcore pro Buhari supporter who asked peeps to drop their acct details in the hopes of sending them 25k. Most people sent to his WhatsApp, what did he do? He made screenshots of them, created a thread on this platform and castigated them with it, while also posting their personal banking details in the process. The 25k was just audio, Typical of the Buhari Government. Another reason why Nigerians regretted to vote this government into power. Absolutely nothing good can or would come out of it. Kick Them out. Get your PVC today and do the right thing come next elections.
My peace I Leave you
Re: President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) by ObaOfUyo: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing good can come out of this regime, just empty promises. Take for instance the OP, a hardcore pro Buhari supporter who asked peeps to drop their acct details in the hopes of sending them 25k. Most people sent to his WhatsApp, what did he do? He made screenshots of them, created a thread on this platform and castigated them with it, while also posting their personal banking details in the process. The 25k was just audio, Typical of the Buhari Government, empty promises and failures. Another reason why Nigerians regretted to vote this government into power. Absolutely nothing good can or would come out of it. Kick Them out. Get your PVC today and do the right thing come next elections.
My peace I Leave you

(1) (Reply)

Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time / Top Philantropists In The World Today / Gone Are The Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.