Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Are The Best Books To Prepare For UGC NET Paper-i? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Best Books To Prepare For UGC NET Paper-i? (104 Views)

Csir Ugc Net Answer Key 11-12 March 2023 Pdf Download Today Exam / When Will The UGC NET 2021 Results Be Declared? / UGC NET Exam Preparation Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Books To Prepare For UGC NET Paper-i? by Anujjindal12(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
This article is for you if you're looking for the finest books to help you prepare for the UGC NET paper-I. Continue reading to learn about the books that will help you succeed in the UGC NET paper I.

According to UGC NET certified candidates, it is important to devote sufficient time to paper I. The contents in paper I are unfamiliar to many applicants. As a result, one must begin preparing for the paper I well in advance. The importance of good resources and study materials in preparation cannot be overstated. For paper I, candidates must select the appropriate UGC NET books. UGC NET books for paper I are accessible in both Hindi and English, allowing applicants to chose books for UGC NET based on their preferred language. We've compiled a list of the finest books for UGC NET paper I in this post to aid applicants in their UGC NET preparation.

What is the University of Georgia's National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)?
The UGC NET is the primary route to a career as an associate professor in India's government institutions and universities. Candidates seeking for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions must also pass the UGC NET. This exam is given twice a year by the national testing body. Candidates must appear in two papers, Paper I and Paper II, for all subjects. Paper I is the same for all applicants applying to different fields; it assesses teaching and research abilities. Paper II is devoted to the subject chosen by the applicant.

The best books to study for the UGC NET paper-I
We have compiled a list of UGC NET books for paper I from reputable publishing firms. These are the books that UGC NET certified candidates recommend. We've also emphasised the books' interactive aspects so that candidates may choose the ideal book for their needs. Furthermore, studying one book for the UGC NET is insufficient; choosing two or more books for each paper would undoubtedly improve one's preparedness.

1. NTA UGC NET JRF Paper I - All 10 Subject + Indian Logic | Latest 2020 Syllabus By Anuj Jindal & Shubham Singhania Paperback – 1 January 2020:

Anuj Jindal (JRF Commerce, JRF Management, NET Labour Welfare/HRM) is the CEO of www.anujjindal.in, a start-up recognised by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry as "India's rising Innovative start-ups." Prior to this, he worked as an Assistant Manager with the State Bank of India. He earned his master's degree in commerce from the Delhi School of Economics and has previously passed JRF in commerce, JRF in management, and NET in labour welfare/HRM. For the last four years, he has been a Mentor for RBI, SEBI, UPSC, UGC NET, and several other competitive and academic examinations. This book has almost 1500 Paper 1 questions. It covers all ten disciplines as well as a new subject called Indian Logic.

2. Pearson's NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper I - Teaching and Research Aptitude

Features:

According to student reviews, this book contains extremely few errors or is practically error-free. In addition, the book has been organised into 10 parts and covers all topics as per the newest UGC NET curriculum.
Another aspect that will benefit many applicants is that this book contains prior year's papers, complete with solutions.
When it comes to the substance of this book, the quality is undeniably high. This book is one of the favourites among applicants since it offers nice pictures and practical examples in addition to solid material.

3. Trueman's NET/SET for Lectureship Exam: Paper 1 UGC University Grants Commission

Features:

This is another another book for the UGC NET exam I that is quite popular among applicants.
Trueman's publications are noted for their high-quality material, which is presented in great depth with numerous examples and images.
This book explains Teaching and Research Aptitude in a fun and engaging approach that applicants will appreciate. This book is quite beneficial in laying a solid foundation.

4. UGC NET/SET Paper I: General Teaching and Research Aptitude (Obligatory) - Guide (English, Paperback, GKP)

Features:

The book has just been revised to reflect the most current UGC NET revisions.
It goes through the whole UGC NET syllabus in depth.
They've also included past years' UGC NET paper I solved papers. As a result, applicants can continue their practise.
The 'communication part,' which is thought to be superior than other books on the market, is the book's major focus.
The sole disadvantage of this book is its price, which is on the upper end of the scale.

5. UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude 2019 UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude Arihant Publications is a publishing house based in India.

Features:

Arihant Publications is a well-known publishing firm that provides excellent materials for various competitive examinations. This book for UGC NET paper I is likewise of high quality; each topic is thoroughly explained with several examples.
Apart from the previous year's papers, they have also added to the mock test.
This book, however, is not a full source of content for UGC NET preparation; a few more reference books are required.

6. UGC Paper I (Oxford NTA) for NET/SET/JRF

Features:

This is another excellent book for the UGC NET exam. Candidates seeking for an excellent reference book might consider this one.
Many difficult topics have been explained in this book in a very simple manner.
The most interesting feature of this book is that applicants may get free lecture videos to go along with it.
This book also includes a number of new practise questions based on the most recent UGC NET pattern.
We will help candidates to select books depending on their specific requirements. Rather of buying all of the books, start with one or two of the ones listed above and work your way through the rest based on your level of preparation.

(1) (Reply)

LASU Students Assured Gov. Sanwo-olu Of Their Support On Proposed Peace Walk / #keephopealive Gain More Support / Data Science Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.