Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway (3607 Views)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Awkabigboy: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
The whole Nigeria is now a cesspit, what about the once peaceful South east? Imo is now a no go area, so you see
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by thelegend1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:
The whole Nigeria is now a cesspit, what about the once peaceful South east? Imo is now a no go area, so you see

I recall Imo state being the enjoyment capital of the East about 2 years ago. I wonder what will happen to their countless hotels and lounges.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Awkabigboy: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
thelegend1:

I recall Imo state being the enjoyment capital of the East about 2 years ago. I wonder what will happen to their countless hotels and lounges.
Definitely they will start running out of business, who wants to relax in a war zone
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Lionnation: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
JOemmy:

You people get mind oh to be living in that part of the world despite all the dangers I will be the last person to live anywhere in the core north I almost disowned my younger brother for insisting on going to yobe state to serve his one year nysc program.
Kaduna is not a core northern state
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by BigYash: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Buy bread come o.
We dey wait you for Jattu Junction cheesy
No wahala my brother grin
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Godons1: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My front bumper fell off on my way from Kaduna to Abuja sometime last year. I didn't know initially until some persons who overtook us told us. But due to how notorious that route is I couldn't stop bc the people who were even stopping us looked like kidnappers. Thank God I didn't stop, I later replaced it at 30k.
30k is far more cheaper than 10m naira ransom and my life.

Wetin you want make we come do now?

Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Reeses: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I have corrected it to bumper. For your info, I'm igbo, I just live there in kaduna
What are you doing over there?
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by gameboy727(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
So many ignorant views about the north being spewed here.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Myexdisturbs: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Reeses:

What are you doing over there?
Nna, madu na achụ nta ego
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Myexdisturbs: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lionnation:
Kaduna is not a core northern state
Kaduna is the beginning of core northern states. Its in the north west just like kano, zamfara and katsina
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Lisaint(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
JOemmy:

You people get mind oh to be living in that part of the world despite all the dangers I will be the last person to live anywhere in the core north I almost disowned my younger brother for insisting on going to yobe state to serve his one year nysc program.

Sir
Don’t blame your younger brother
Blame nysc for posting people that far
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by IyaZainab: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

30k for BUMPER....
Too cheap to trade your Legs, not to talk of Life.
Chaaaiiiiiii cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Things are still cheap in Nigeria.
I changed mine with $1000 USD cash.
Since I did that, I made GOD the steerer..

That's what Yoruba refer to as

Baba mi ni oloko ti n wa Oko re
O ti mo wipe mo wa Ninu oko
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Reeses: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Myexdisturbs post=107895476]
Nna, madu na achụ nta ego[/quote

Nna eh better move to Enugu or some where else.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by orisa37: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thank God for Life.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Oche211(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
cry cry
Myexdisturbs:

As in ee, its a very serious carelessness
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by beejaay: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
Me na my fuel finish, my wife and two daughters were with me.

I got a bike man to buy fuel from the next town, it was the longest 40 minutes of my life.

and yet you come here everyday to defend the government..i so wished you were kidnapped so you can feel what others have been facing cos until it happened to you before you can become cured of your hypocrisy...

2 Likes

Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JOemmy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lisaint:

Sir
Don’t blame your younger brother
Blame nysc for posting people that far

If it were me I would have abandoned the program for them and dared the consequences I don't have that kind liver to live in a war zone.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JAMO84: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
beejaay:

and yet you come here everyday to defend the government..i so wished you were kidnapped so you can feel what others have been facing cos until it happened to you before you can become cured of your hypocrisy...
You people will never understand me.

Whenever something happens, majority analyse who is in charge, who ought to stop it from happening. I analyse why it happens. There's a big difference between incompetence and circumstances.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by beejaay: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:

Whenever something happens, majority analyse who is in charge, who ought to stop it from happening. I analyse why it happens. There's a big difference between incompetence and circumstances.

English speaker ( and who change the navigation of why it happens if not who is in charge)........dey lie to yourself....reality doesnt lie..we all go to the same market, follow the same road, our kids go to the same school...whatever evil the common man is facing will eventually get to you...you escaped once, trust me you wont escape being kidnapped again or being seriously brutalized unjustly by security operatives and only then can you understand what horror and danger the people you laugh at when they cry out face...

2 Likes

Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ahswear you no well

Meanwhile, what are you calling "Bumber"? Or you mean bumper?

Lol, everything now sounds like bomb to you guys grin grin[/quote]
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Bantu10: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:

I got a bike man to buy fuel from the next town, it was the longest 40 minutes of my life.

We would have had one less z*mbie to contend with. Nevertheless, the evil you foisted on Nigerians will surely reach you, your wife and children. It's not a curse, it's karma

1 Like

Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Bantu10: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:

Next time, ur daughters won't go free. Keep supporting evil
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JAMO84: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
beejaay:

English speaker ( and who change the navigation of why it happens if not who is in charge)........dey lie to yourself....reality doesnt lie..we all go to the same market, follow the same road, our kids go to the same school...whatever evil the common man is facing will eventually get to you...you escaped once, trust me you wont escape being kidnapped again or being seriously brutalized unjustly by security operatives and only then can you understand what horror and danger the people you laugh at when they cry out face...
I hear you. But I will like you to look at it from this angle:

Nigeria is oil dependent, before you accuse me of blindly defending Buhari, please do a little research on other oil economy since 2014, how have they been faring. And also extend your research to global level since 2020. What has been the impact of COVID 19 on the global economy?

Bad economy made insecurity to skyrocket. And I really don't think anyone could have done better. Soludo is part of the economic team, is he also incompetent?

If our economy can be fully diversified away from oil, 80 percent of our insecurity will be gone.

Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JAMO84: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bantu10:

We would have had one less z*mbie to contend with. Nevertheless, the evil you foisted on Nigerians will surely reach you, your wife and children. It's not a curse, it's karma
So, any election that doesn't produce your favorite is "foisting?"

Democracy is good only when you get your wish.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by PDJT: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
So, any election that doesn't produce your favorite is "foisting?"

Democracy is good only when you get your wish.

-So you are one of those that thought Muhammadu Buhari is competent enough to run a multinational country like Nigeria and you live in Nigeria with your young girls? cheesy
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by PDJT: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
I hear you. But I will like you to look at it from this angle:

Nigeria is oil dependent, before you accuse me of blindly defending Buhari, please do a little research on other oil economy since 2014, how have they been faring. And also extend your research to global level since 2020. What has been the impact of COVID 19 on the global economy?

Bad economy made insecurity to skyrocket. And I really don't think anyone could have done better. Soludo is part of the economic team, is he also incompetent?

If our economy can be fully diversified away from oil, 80 percent of our insecurity will be gone.

-And you think a bad economy will be improved by Muhammadu Buhari led-Government? cheesy

-Meanwhile, Soludo was an adviser and advisers don’t have the kind of authority or power you may think they do. And for a leader to take advice, he/she actually needs to have the basic grasp of what it’s been discussed.

-How Nigerians always go the so-called Educational disadvantaged states in search of a national leader is quite baffling.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JAMO84: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
PDJT:

-And you think a bad economy will be improved by Muhammadu Buhari led-Government? cheesy

-Meanwhile, Soludo was an adviser and advisers don’t have the kind of authority or power you may think they do. And for a leader to take advice, he/she actually needs to have the basic grasp of what it’s been discussed.

-How Nigerians always go the so-called Educational disadvantaged states in search of a national leader is quite baffling.
Ok
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Optimistguy1969: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
BigYash:
No wahala my brother grin
Tell me the day o. cheesy
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by BigYash: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Tell me the day o. cheesy
E still far small brotherly . grin Na November we still dey . No worry sha.. Let's see how it goes.. If not for these DSS MuMu agents, when dey find who dem wan detain for questioning the wrong doings of Apshit government, I for drop my WhatsApp number here..
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Racoon(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Safest and most reasonable thing to do.Life first because it is sacrosanct.God keep us some more.
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Optimistguy1969: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
BigYash:
E still far small brotherly . grin Na November we still dey . No worry sha.. Let's see how it goes.. If not for these DSS MuMu agents, when dey find who dem wan detain for questioning the wrong doings of Apshit government, I for drop my WhatsApp number here..
I understand.
I go send PM
Re: When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Coolgent(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2021
JAMO84:

Never make that fatal mistake again...
Is better to wait in fuel queue than to endanger your lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Ayade And Akpabio Has Reportedly Stepped Down For Tinubu. / 360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally / Leaked Audio: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal Planned On How To Rig The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.