Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Create A Real Estate Website That Will Sell Like Garri With Only 15k... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Create A Real Estate Website That Will Sell Like Garri With Only 15k... (192 Views)

The Fastest Selling Estate In Bogije That Sell Like Wildfire!!! / The Fastest Selling Estate Selling Estate In Bogije That Sell Like Wildfire!!! / Ibeju Lekki Real Estate will sell for 30M per plot In The next 5yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Real Estate Website That Will Sell Like Garri With Only 15k... by ubaojeh(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Chai This thing shock me and i have even started creating for my friends who have been on my neck for a good ecommerce website that has space for catalogue and as well customer order deliver as invoice on whatsapp to have that person as lead

See the one am almost through
me.trycart.co/store/estates

You can see right, i will be heading to his office after i completed adding his domain name.

Back to the topic

The first thing you need to do is

Goto https://trycart.co

1. Click on Create Free Store
2. Enter Your Best email to continue
3. Fill the forms to create your free store
4. After filling the forms Click on Create my store

Then Boom the system logs you in without any stress

use this video from trycart to learn more ejoo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOa89Yh0heE

If you be Thomas they have Walk-in Support Office in Lagos
- Suite 316, Ikeja Plaza, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja

Or Call them +2347068182639

Always Register and upgrade online on their website or goto them at ikeja and thank me later

The main that made ne love them not just affordability and perfect customer service
What You'll Get With Pro Access
✔️Add Custom Domain (All Setup Done for You)
✔️Dashboard to easily manage your Properties.
✔️List Properties and property categories.
✔️Create tax and assign rates .
✔️5 theme with 5 diffrent color to choose
✔️Access Email subscribers list.
✔️Order summary and print of any given order.
✔️Modern Flat Views
✔️Accept Payment Paypal, Paystack, Flutterwave
✔️Lead Magnet and Whatsapp Integration.
✔️Telegram integration for get notified order.
✔️Accept Offiline payment
✔️Sell in multiple languages
More Bonuses
✔️Free Domain Name
✔️Free Business Email
✔️Free SSL for your domain
✔️Get it up and running in few minutes
✔️Grow faster

(1) (Reply)

Hot 2bed Room Flat To Let With Pop Water Heater / Juicy Deals For Investors / Ikeja To The World. Properties For Serious Buyers Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.