Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders (12454 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Baawaa:
Tinubu is trying hard to get to Aso rock

Are you trying so hard to get to prison?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
Tinubu should stop wasting his time. He can never be President of Nigeria.

They can make him President NURTW south west zone, if he's so desperate of becoming a President.

With your 5% votes? He humiliated you children of hate and anger in 2015, he repeated the humiliation in 2019, what else are you left with? Just shame and reproach. Come 2023, Tinubu will completely annihilate you all.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Tell him to also reconcile Liar Muhammed and Kwara Governor.
Liar Muhammed scammed the Kwara Governor to the tune of 100 Million Naira.

You know Tinubu can pay that off with our money that he controls in Lagos nah. Besides, Tinubu wouldn't be surprised because Lie Muhammed would have stolen from Tinubu severally while Mr. Lie was Tinubu's CoS.

It is unfortunate that we are struck with this set of looters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by Baawaa(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

Are you trying so hard to get to prison?
And you are trying hard to get to the grave
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by freeborn02: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

Tinubu the drug dealer will rule your children as Nigeria's president. That will be cool, won't it?
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Baawaa:

And you are trying hard to get to the grave

I hope it is not an Almajari that I have been replying to. Please if you are an Almajari from any of the 19 Northerner cursed states, I am sorry for replying to you. I shouldn't bring myself down to the level of exchanging words with an Almajari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
freeborn02:

Tinubu the drug dealer will rule the destiny of your children as Nigeria's president. That will be cool, won't it?

Are you cursed ni?

Tinubu is the man that your father has been praying and fasting to be.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by Baawaa(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

I hope it is not an Almajari that I have been replying to. Please if you are an Almajari from any of the 19 Northerner cursed states, I am sorry for replying to you. I shouldn't bring myself down to the level of exchanging words with an Almajari.
It shock you!
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by zinizta: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Baawaa:

Are you God

God said it not me....

He will pay for the Lekki toll gate incident.
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by BABANGBALI: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
But it’s hard sha

You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your Daughter is Iyaloja
Your Son is Advertising Guru for State Accounts
Your Newspaper is the official organ for South Western States
Your TV station is the official paid propaganda channel of several southern states
You collect Tax Revenue as a Consultant for Lagos State
You own almost all the remaining valuable real estate in Lagos
You own burial grounds and mortuaries with your wife in lagos
Your wife is the official supplier of Diesel to all Lagos state formations and generators powering all street lights in Lagos
You control directly all the machinery of Government in at least 6 states

Unless there is something else that is wrong with you and your head, what are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed the resources and states you control very well, we would be the ones calling for you to be President.

Not you sharing bag of beans.
Temitope Akintola
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by freeborn02: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

Are you cursed ni?

Tinubu is the man that your father has been praying and fasting to be.

Are you saying you have been praying that a drug dealer should control your destiny and those of your upcoming generation?

I don't want to fight, but anyone that brings fight will find his match.
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
zinizta:

God said it not me....

He will pay for the Lekki toll gate incident.

That incident is a really cruel one by the authorities. Whosoever is involved in that will not go unpunished, his/her generations yet unborn will suffer for it.

However, there is no direct link to Tinubu. According to the small information that I have and the small information that the security agencies gave on the Panel, it is difficult to link Tinubu with it. However, if he is directly or indirectly involved, he will pay according to the level of his involvement, that's the Law of Nature. You cannot sow Onions and try to reap Tomatoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
BABANGBALI:
But it’s hard sha

You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your Daughter is Iyaloja
Your TV station is the official paid propaganda channel of several southern states
Your wife is the official supplier of Diesel to all Lagos state formations and generators powering all street lights in Lagos

Unless there is something else that is wrong with you and your head, what are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed the resources and states you control very well, we would be the ones calling for you to be President.

Temitope Akintola

Just wait there.

George Bush Snr. was President of America for 8 years. Two of his sons were Governors of two different States in America. One of these two Governors George Bush Jnr. later became President of America for 8 years. My brother, are Americans so foolish?

For the current Prime Minister of Canada, his father was also Prime Minister of Canada while the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock was military Head of state in Nigeria in the 1980s.

So, that is how Politics is all over the world. It is a game of few people, extorting the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by freeborn02: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

That incident is a really cruel one by the authorities. Whosoever is involved in that will not go unpunished, his/her generations yet unborn will suffer for it.

However, there is no direct link to Tinubu. According to the small information that I have and the small information that the security agencies gave on the Panel, it is difficult to link Tinubu with it. However, if he is directly or indirectly involved, he will pay according to the level of his involvement, that's the Law of Nature. You cannot sow Onions and try to reap Tomatoes.

Seyi Tinubu runs Lekki tollgate and Seyi Tinubu is related to Tinubu the drug dealer.

The cameras at the Lekki tollgate were switched off around the time of the shooting.

You should think twice before you make comments.
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by demsy21(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Suggest a better candidate
Hnege:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by lakesidepapa(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kwanza:

https://independent.ng/breaking-tinubu-begins-reconciliation-of-kwara-apc-stakeholders/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Same amendment must be applied to osun state Apc chapter, Tinubu must a find lasting solution to the brouhaha rocking Apc in our dear state, closing ranks between TOP and Ileri oluwa factions is an augean menace that must addressed..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by efighter: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
freeborn02:

Seyi Tinubu runs Lekki tollgate and Seyi Tinubu is related to Tinubu the drug dealer.

The cameras at the Lekki tollgate were switched off around the time of the shooting.

You should think twice before you make comments .

Seyi Tinubu does not run Lekki Tollgate. Go and find out about this. Not everyone is like you. Talk on facts, not hearsay.

I think it is you that has no brain to think.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by freeborn02: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

Seyi Tinubu does not run Lekki Tollgate. Go and find out about this. Not everyone is like you. Talk on facts, not hearsay.

https://www.nairaland.com/828790/tinubu-fashola-make-n506b-lekki
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by freeborn02: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

Seyi Tinubu owns Loatsad Promomedia, the company that controls the billboards and the cameras at the Lekki tollgate.

You are the one with zero knowledge about reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/828790/tinubu-fashola-make-n506b-lekki

https://www.nairaland.com/6414199/lekki-toll-gate-seyi-tinubu
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
BABANGBALI:
God will not make it possible insha Allah

So you mean God is against reconciliation of the stakeholders?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hnege:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

This is cheap blackmail.

You better start working on how to PERSONALLY develop yourself instead of holding whoever is the president responsible for your misfortunes.

Between 2015 and now, so many youths have married, settled down bought cars and built their own houses.

More cements , petrol and food items have been consumed more than ever before.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
who should we vote instead of the Tinubu?

They want you to vote for Atiku while insisting that Tinubu is the cause of all the problems in this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

You know Tinubu can pay that off with our money that he controls in Lagos nah. Besides, Tinubu wouldn't be surprised because Lie Muhammed would have stolen from Tinubu severally while Mr. Lie was Tinubu's CoS.

It is unfortunate that we are struck with this set of looters.

You aren't (stuck) struck with these set of looters sir.

You can vote for Prof Kingsley Moghalu, Omoyele Sowore , Oby Ezekuzile or Fela Durotoye.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by hollah123: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
oyatz:

They want you to vote for Atiku while insisting that Tinubu is the cause of all the problems in this country.
don't mind d idiots,anytime they talk thrash n u want to silent them just ask them one question

Who do u think we should vote for instead of Tinubu?

They will go dumb

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
BABANGBALI:
But it’s hard sha

You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your Daughter is Iyaloja

Temitope Akintola

All these are unnecessary sentiments, it is either you find a court injunction to stop a candidate or you join political party to defeat him.
You can't be shouting on social media that a candidate shouldn't contest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
WeBothCashOut:
[s][/s]
Yoloba Moslem spotted

Bros, Yoloba Moslems are mobilizing their members to get PVC at every Local Gov'ts Secretariat but you are here complaining on social media.

It's better you start mobilizing for your preferred candidate so that you won't be shouting 'betrayal', 'marginalization' after the election.
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

Just wait there.

George Bush Snr. was President of America for 8 years. Two of his sons were Governors of two different States in America. One of these two Governors George Bush Jnr. later became President of America for 8 years. My brother, are Americans so foolish?

For the current Prime Minister of Canada, his father was also Prime Minister of Canada while the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock was military Head of state in Nigeria in the 1980s.

So, that is how Politics is all over the world. It is a game of few people, extorting the majority.

This is a different case scenario these guys are not dipping their hands into the public till or using government business as a personal business. Oga have some conscience abeg.
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by MrMaestro: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
obynzo:

This is a different case scenario these guys are not dipping their hands into the public till or using government business as a personal business. Oga have some conscience abeg.
This is an absolute LIE. They have investments in both business and the stock market.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrMaestro:

This is an absolute LIE. They have investments in both business and the stock market.

Did they use the public till to finance the business? They have the IRS and other agencies that know the source of the business. Can you tell me what money Tinubu made to start First Nation Airline, TVC and others as a governor. How much was his salary as governor how much was he paid in Mobil to start a business like that?
Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by MrMaestro: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
obynzo:

Did they use the public till to finance the business? They have the IRS and other agencies that know the source of the business. Can you tell me what money Tinubu made to start First Nation Airline, TVC and others as a governor. How much was his salary as governor how much was he paid in Mobil to start a business like that?
Can you prove it was started and built by illegal means? If so please provide the PROOF.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrMaestro:

Can you prove it was started and built by illegal means? If so please provide the PROOF.

Don't be a wise ass. we all know it, stop all this have a conscience dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention / Edo Polls: Ize-iyamu Tenders 988 INEC Voter Registers As Evidence / Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.